Paffy Duck wrote:
You do realize that you'd have to make that list for every VehID coach? So far that's 1A for double deck coaches (though there only's only 1 double deck coach in-game, the DDAR, so all I have to know is wether the engine should be able to pull those or not), and VehID 1B.
Only one? I thought the RegioRunner also uses double deck coaches...
Mostly, when I see a DDAR driving, it's being pulled (or pushed) by a 1600-series and a (how do you call those "stuurstandrijtuigen" in English) at the other end.
True, but IRM coaches are only 'coupled' in IRM-consists. So whenever you add a DDAR coach to a IRM, it'll automagically turn into a IRM coach. Behand all other trains it'll stay a DDAR coach. (Need to figure out what to do with the DDAR stuurstand behind engines like the 1600.
Also, GRFMaker 3.0.3B is bugging in Wine, when selecting real sprites. It keeps popping up an error mentioning no sprite is selected, while I have one (or more) sprite(s) selected.
1. The sprites in the file needs to be divorced by at least 2 pixels horizontally.
2. Keep like 7 pixels distance vertically.
3. The sprites upperleft corner need to be equally alligned horizontally and vertically, per set of 8 sprites.
4. Always make sets of 8 sprites in the correct direction order (train directions N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW)
5. GRFMaker has problems with bitmaps with an odd amount of pixels, so always keep height and wide a multitude of 2 pixels.
6. Save the file as a true color bitmap (.BMP)
7. Use the GRFMaker sprite editor to Import the true color bitmap and save it as a bitmap in the correct TTD palette.
8. Then use it.
9. When it still gives an error it sometimes helps to move the location of the sprite sets in the bitmap (point 6) and save it again (repeat points 6 to 8 ).
As far as the NS concerned, if you guys want, I can see what kind of information I can get out of them
I guess it could be worth a shot. Another possibility is the national model railway museum in Sneek. If you could 'obtain' some information, please do