Thank youKevo00 wrote:Neat screenshots, nice building style!
Here are three more screenshots from the same game. The game also featured in my March 2018 entry to the Screenshot of the Month Competition
Here the old station is seen. It’s the second Kill Veneries station after it replaced the first station in 1895. The current date is 1984 so it’s nearly 90 years old. Although It has seen it’s fair share of upgrades over the years, but its age is showing.
Early February 1984 the city councils of Kill Veneries and Priest have thus approved the proposal of a new station with the following project outline:
Construction began on the 1st of April. The first steps was to construct temporary platforms outside the city, for the trains to stop at while the new station is built.Project Outline
- 2 platforms for the S-bahn & at least 6 platforms for Regional and Intercity with at least 5 of them with access to both north and south.
- S-Bahn Must be at least 3 tiles long. Terminal Regional platforms at least 4 tiles, the rest must be at least 6 tiles long.
- Same or greater capacity for Bus and Tram connections.
-Some amount of platfom allocation by the use of waypoints.
-Separate the S-Bahn from the regional and intercity trains.
-The road connection between Priest and Kill Veneries currently provided by the old Archway bridge must still be present in the new project.
The Station as a City Space:
- The new station must be an architectural landmark.
- Preserve the Various Parks and Plazas around the Railyard.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests