The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:59 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:50 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

The Islands Of Quandaya

---English---
The Islands of Quandaya have just gained independence from the British Empire. In the middle of the pacific, this struggling island needs more industry and more importantly, a transport company.

Please Note this Island is fictional

---Download---

The Islands of Quandaya
GitHub
tt-forums.net (bellow
BaNaNaS

---Game Script---

It will be based off Zuu's Split GS, its currently being heavily edited and will soon be ready.

Attachments:
File comment: The Islands Of Quandaya V0.0.3
0.0.3.scn.zip [46.3 KiB]
Downloaded 124 times

Last edited by surferconor425 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:07 pm, edited 14 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:55 pm 

The image is entirely too large to be viewed in a post. You should upload it to the forums as an attachment, and provide an 800x600 preview.

Base Music Sets: OpenMSX | Scott Joplin Anthology | Traditional Winter Holiday Music | Modern Motion Music
Other Projects: 2CC Trams | Modern Waypoints | Sprite Sandbox & NewGRF Releases | Ideabox | Town Names | Isle of Sodor Scenario | Random Sprite Repository
Misc Topics: My Screenshots | Forgotten NewGRFs | Unfinished Graphics Sets | Stats Shack | RoadTypes?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:03 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

kamnet wrote:
The image is entirely too large to be viewed in a post. You should upload it to the forums as an attachment, and provide an 800x600 preview.

I was trying to make a BBcode resize, but it keeps on messing up :/
but ill upload it as an attachment now

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:21 pm 
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

surferconor425 wrote:
kamnet wrote:

Mind that BB code uses [ and ], not < and >. Also, if you rescale the image locally, users will not need to download your giant screenshot to view it in 500x500 pixles which is just a huge waste of bandwidth. If you want, you can still link to your giant screenshot for those who have time to wait on it to load.

Regarding your scenario, did you know that it is possible to add scripted events to scenarios? To do so, you need to program a Game Script to accompany your scenario. (you can checkout my "Split" scenario if you want an example)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:31 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

Zuu wrote:
surferconor425 wrote:
kamnet wrote:

Mind that BB code uses [ and ], not < and >. Also, if you rescale the image locally, users will not need to download your giant screenshot to view it in 500x500 pixles which is just a huge waste of bandwidth. If you want, you can still link to your giant screenshot for those who have time to wait on it to load.

Regarding your scenario, did you know that it is possible to add scripted events to scenarios? To do so, you need to program a Game Script to accompany your scenario. (you can checkout my "Split" scenario if you want an example)

yeah, i tryed html incase that worked aswell, and i think what your saying about programing a game script sounds cool, as I want to make a bit where the see rises type thing at 2060 and have a entrance note type thing like you do and also have a bit in 2126 where WWIII starts and part of the islands get taken over by and army but in this case a transport company and you have to cope with the loss of stuff when they take over some of your industry

oh and Ill just rescale it in photoshop