TT-Screenshot Of The Month - April 2012 to November 2013

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: TT-Screenshot Of The Month - November Entries

Post by Purno »

wallyweb wrote:
Purno wrote:
I think trains are favorite amongst many of us. I think that's why many of us still tried to include something railroad-related within the theme's possibilities. :tongue:
I rarely use airplanes in my games. :mrgreen:
Your screenshot gave me the impression you hated the theme, didn't want to spend any effort, and also wanted to show your hate to the theme.

Did I get the right impression?
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

Purno wrote:
wallyweb wrote:
Purno wrote:Your screenshot gave me the impression you hated the theme, didn't want to spend any effort, and also wanted to show your hate to the theme.

Did I get the right impression?
Not at all ... In fact I thought the theme was rather ingenious. 8)
As for the effort, each one of those trees was planted individually by hand and the tiny little airplane had to be just right. :mrgreen:
The moose hiding behind the pine tree was the hardest part ... The bears kept wanting to eat him. :P
YNM
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by YNM »

wallyweb wrote:As for the effort, each one of those trees was planted individually by hand
You write the tree growth algorithm yourself ? :lol:
YNM = yoursNotMine - Don't get it ?
「ヨーッスノットマイン」もと申します。
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

YNM wrote:You write the tree growth algorithm yourself ? :lol:
:lol:
No ... that was done well before I made my appearance upon this planet. :mrgreen:
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

Forgive me everyone. December has been a ridiculous month so far.

Voting for December has shut.

The winners, with 19 votes, is..
Ladusa.png
Ladusa.png (732.07 KiB) Viewed 4727 times
Ladusa

Congratulations, a great screenshot! The other results are as follows:

13 - STD
8 - wallyweb
7 - lukasz1985
2 - natho123
1 - ISA
1 - Purno
1 - Valle
0 - Hans Kruzer
0 - Skiddlow
0 - The Irish

The December competition is now open. The theme will be decided when our winner picks one and will be announced shortly.
Total Alpine Replacement Set: Industry, Town, Objects
Pingaware
Director
Director

Post by Pingaware »

SwissFan91 wrote:The December competition is now open. The theme will be decided when our winner picks one and will be announced shortly.
But SwissFan91! You've already said...
SwissFan91 on November 4th wrote:My plan is thus: I will give my choice of theme for November to the first (sensible) suggestion with the proviso that December has a theme of Happy Holidays.
Ladusa
Engineer
Engineer

Re: TT-Screenshot Of The Month - December Entries

Post by Ladusa »

Thanks for your votes, guys :) I´m happy.
I sent PM to Swiss with my proposal for theme, so I dont care what will be for theme ;)
Hans Kruzer
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Hans Kruzer »

Congratulations Ladusa :D I had my vote tied between Wally, STD and you. I ended up voting for STD because of the harbour :D
Can't wait for next theme :mrgreen:
Tschüß!
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

My congratulations, Ladusa :D .
Hans Kruzer wrote:Congratulations Ladusa :D I had my vote tied between Wally, STD and you. I ended up voting for STD because of the harbour :D
Can't wait for next theme :mrgreen:
I was also difficult to make a choice between screenshots. In the end I chose a screenshot of the ISA :) .
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
SkiddLow
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by SkiddLow »

NEW THEME IS : GREETIN' COME
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

Do you have some kind of grudge against learning or something? ^^;
Valle
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Valle »

SkiddLow wrote:NEW THEME IS : GREETIN' COME
How about "not your choice"? If the winner does not choose a new theme, SwissFan91 will choose the first suggestion that he considers appropriate. It does appear, however, that the winner has picked a new theme that will be announced soon.
YNM
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by YNM »

SwissFan has stated earlier that
SwissFan91 wrote:My plan is thus: I will give my choice of theme for November to the first (sensible) suggestion with the proviso that December has a theme of Happy Holidays. Is everyone OK with that?

[EDIT] I have been sent a PM with an interesting theme. The theme for November will be No Trains.
So, as the November's theme was already suggested, and then as he said it the theme for this month is Happy Holidays, I think that's the theme for the month, nobody has complained until now.

Start screenshoting... *looking one for myself*
YNM = yoursNotMine - Don't get it ?
「ヨーッスノットマイン」もと申します。
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Valle wrote:
SkiddLow wrote:NEW THEME IS : GREETIN' COME
How about "not your choice"? If the winner does not choose a new theme, SwissFan91 will choose the first suggestion that he considers appropriate. It does appear, however, that the winner has picked a new theme that will be announced soon.

I also think. The new theme is chosen by the winner!
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Seeker
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Seeker »

Been looking forward to this one, sent my Screenshot in

Happy Christmas All
TT-Screenshot Of The Month - December 2013 (Winner)
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

I'm still waiting for the theme to be announced, but I see the deadline for submissing screenshots has already passed.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
TinyMusic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by TinyMusic »

Purno wrote:I'm still waiting for the theme to be announced, but I see the deadline for submissing screenshots has already passed.
So people are just sending in random screenshots? :wink:
Formerly known as UseYourIllusion.
Java Scenario Found Here - Version 2 out
[tweɪ̂ pû tɕʰì wɔ̀ mǐlɤ lû tɕʰìŋ nì pɑ́ŋmɑ̌ŋ]
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

SwissFan91 wrote:Post subject: Re: TT-Screenshot of the Month - November Entries Posted: Mon Nov 4, 2013 3:35 pm
My plan is thus: I will give my choice of theme for November to the first (sensible) suggestion with the proviso that December has a theme of Happy Holidays. Is everyone OK with that?
Seeker wrote:I'm happy with that, got a couple of ideas already springing to mind and I might have to remake an old screenie I made last year for December
STD wrote:Excellent. I noticed that the theme of December is already selected. Very good theme :)) .
Purno wrote:Meh, december holiday themes are so cliché. I'd prefer something more original, but I expect to be outvoted on this one. :P
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

I have been sorely neglecting this competition in the month of December, my apologies. As I leave on my travels next week, I think the best thing to do would be to hand it over to whoever is going to run the competition from now on and run a joint December/January competition.

I have received one entry on the Happy Holidays theme (thanks Seeker :))) so it may be worth using that as a theme for the next round, unless an alternative can be arranged amicably.

When I know who is going to take over the competition, I will post it in here and a new topic will pop up. Thanks for all of your entries, voting and squabbling over the last 18 months of me running this competition, it has been a blast!
Total Alpine Replacement Set: Industry, Town, Objects

Return to “Screenshots”