Breeze's Bus Shop

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Breeze's Bus Shop

Post by Breeze646 »

A little info:
I'm opening this to bring some North American streetcars/buses into the Locomotion World. I plan for most of my vehicles to be in Company Colours but if you ask for it there will be a 50% chance that I will do it. (Beter then 0%) I will only really do buses in ether the USA or Canada. They can also be the Van Hools since they run in both York, Ontario and South of Montreal. (I'm using van hools as a example since they run in North America)

Once I'm done all of the North American Buses/Streetcars then I will get started on making custom orders. (D80LF for example) Now yeah fell free to ask for a request. My goal is to do every North American Streetcar/Bus.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay if I learn to be a Vehicle Maker for Loco since thats my first request I will first do that.

Next about 10 requests will be reserved for North American Buses.

After that they will be open for Requests.

Legend:
Canceled (Hopefully I won't have to do that)
Released
Being Worked On
Delayed but still being worked on
Not Started Yet...

Also think of it this way, if I start making vehicles I won't have time to bump up threads!!!

Hmm I'll post a list here of Models to do.

1. IK 286 (Orion-Ikarus 286) THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE BUS!!! Untill 5 Years ago, they went by my house Everyday. Now what Livery to do it in... Company Colours, OC Transpo Colours or TTC Colours.
2. IK 416
3. IK 436
4. NFI Invero
5. NFI D60LF
6. NFI D40LF
7. FORD E450
8. NovaBus LFS (In my opinion, the s***est bus ever made, might be way lower on my list)
9. Classic
10. RTS
11. D4500
12. GM Fishbowl (The most famous North American Bus EVER!!!)
13. BOM Talent (yes obviously a train but I still want it since the DMUs are not as cool as these are)
14-18: Some utility vehicles (we gotta repair our overhead wires too!!!)
19: Fishbowl Trolley
20: E700A
21: E800
22+: More Random Vehicles to come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For your request for the IK 286, since that is my FAVORITE BUS. I will make that as the top of my list since I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It used to go by my house every 10 minutes everyday. Then the evil D60LFs came along and replaced the IK 286... In my opinion they should of been rebuilt and kept running. Now since the D60LFs have a lower capitcity, we have crowding problems.

Don't worry I will forsure do the IK 286 since it was around in my childhood. I almost rode it everyday. If you were ever on those well... you'll never forget what they sound like. If you do forget, listen.

Listen to what they've been replaced by. These are the D60LFs. They are c*** compaired to the IK 286.

Also here in North America, we call the IK 286 the Orion III. That's what Orion sold it as. Also once I remember I was biking then I saw a IK 286 (it had that on the front) but I tryed to remember what Ikarus was since I didn't know the name of the bus. Also I thought, "Why the hey do we have these buses when no one else has them". Little did I know Toronto also had them.
Last edited by Breeze646 on 26 Jun 2006 23:38, edited 7 times in total.
Image I like Articulated Buses or Streetcars (Although I really like anything with wheels including planes, Thanks to Seelenquell for making Toronto's ALRV and CLRV for Locomotion. All we need now is a TTC D40LF and D60LF to go with the LRVs. Plus the Scarborough RT vehicles too.)
Resion for the LRV's is to make a good alternative to buses. Visit Here for more info.

Breeze's Bus Shop *Opening Soon*
Samuel
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Samuel »

Breeze,can you make some north-american streetcar and trolleybus?
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

Sure but if your going to ask for the PCC I can try but don't be shocked if it doesn't come out.

But Trolley Buses ofcorse I can do I was thinking of doing a Fishbowl Trolleybus like Edmonton Has.

But what buses/streetcars do you have in mind?
Image I like Articulated Buses or Streetcars (Although I really like anything with wheels including planes, Thanks to Seelenquell for making Toronto's ALRV and CLRV for Locomotion. All we need now is a TTC D40LF and D60LF to go with the LRVs. Plus the Scarborough RT vehicles too.)
Resion for the LRV's is to make a good alternative to buses. Visit Here for more info.

Samuel
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Samuel »

Breeze646 wrote:Sure but if your going to ask for the PCC I can try but don't be shocked if it doesn't come out.

But Trolley Buses ofcorse I can do I was thinking of doing a Fishbowl Trolleybus like Edmonton Has.

Fishbowl Trolleybus is a good idea,firsttime i know Fishbowl Trolleybus was from my friend Zachary Jiang's photo 4 years when i was still a middle school student in Tianjin
here's his photo from tom's trolley bus pix:
I have mind in Brill streetcar,PCCs and Breda LRV(MBTA type 6 and MUNI's)
Trolleybuses I have mind in NF E700/E800,Skoda 14tr/15tr(China also bought 2 for our country's trolleybus tech :lol: )
off topic:How canadian people call us's interubran car?Is it called "Radial railway"?
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

Samuel wrote:
Breeze646 wrote:Sure but if your going to ask for the PCC I can try but don't be shocked if it doesn't come out.

Fishbowl Trolleybus is a good idea,firsttime i know Fishbowl Trolleybus was from my friend Zachary Jiang's photo 4 years when i was still a middle school student in Tianjin
Trolleybuses I have mind in NF E700/E800,Skoda 14tr/15tr(China also bought 2 for our country's trolleybus tech :lol: )
off topic:How canadian people call us's interubran car?Is it called "Radial railway"?
Well I know we got a Radial Railway Musiems here in Canada but I'm not quite sure about that.

Okay so yeah I will try to do the E700/E800. I think the Breda I could do. PCCs I said above would be a bit more tricky so that is a maybe. Never really heard of a Brill Streetcar so I'll look into it.

So the Skoda 14tr/15tr is like what MUNI has right? I'm not 100% clear on that. But if it is I am sure going to do that.

Jazz Vercetti
Engineer
Engineer

14Tr/25Tr

Post by Jazz Vercetti »

and can you make 24Tr/25Tr? that's the best t-buses! :arrow:

and where i can download that your buses/streetcars?
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: 14Tr/25Tr

Post by Breeze646 »

Jazz Vercetti wrote:and can you make 24Tr/25Tr? that's the best t-buses! :arrow:

and where i can download that your buses/streetcars?
Well first I gotta start making them. But you can download them here once I do make them.

Anyway welcome to the forums. :D

Kosov_1986
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Kosov_1986 »

Hey, can you take Ikarus 416 and Ikarus 436 on your list? they are made by NABI, which was founded by Ikarus in the past, in the USA.
Kosov from the depths of East Europe!

My English isn't good but i never use translating programs :D

I had a Chinese gf, for 3 days, now she's in Germany because she studies there... she was my first serious gf.

Minibus topic, (Renault-Ikarus 546 released by wyctor) http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=25662

Ikarus buses from all around the world! http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=26985
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

So you want me to take it off the list?

Kosov_1986
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Kosov_1986 »

Breeze646 wrote:So you want me to take it off the list?
They are already on the list... Great :D
Kosov from the depths of East Europe!

My English isn't good but i never use translating programs :D

I had a Chinese gf, for 3 days, now she's in Germany because she studies there... she was my first serious gf.

Minibus topic, (Renault-Ikarus 546 released by wyctor) http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=25662

Ikarus buses from all around the world! http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=26985
metalangel
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by metalangel »

A radial railway and an interurban are essentially the same thing... they'd be called 'radials' because they 'radiate' out from somewhere...
"(Locomotion is) one of the best-playing games of its type." -Chris Sawyer

Northeast Corridor - South Wales & the Southwest
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

Kosov_1986 wrote:
Breeze646 wrote:So you want me to take it off the list?
They are already on the list... Great :D
Oh okay. Yeah it's on the list at number 2,3.

Samuel
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Samuel »

Breeze646 wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Well I know we got a Radial Railway Musiems here in Canada but I'm not quite sure about that.

Okay so yeah I will try to do the E700/E800. I think the Breda I could do. PCCs I said above would be a bit more tricky so that is a maybe. Never really heard of a Brill Streetcar so I'll look into it.

So the Skoda 14tr/15tr is like what MUNI has right? I'm not 100% clear on that. But if it is I am sure going to do that.
Yes,Skoda 14tr/15tr has by San Francisco MUNI,I only know some of them runs via our lovely chinatown :lol:
Dayton,Ohio have 14tr too
busman
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by busman »

request to be add to the list, the MCI J4500 the best over the road coach in the us

if you need any photos of buses in the us I have over 100,000
Attachments
01-04-06 070.jpg
(586.73 KiB) Downloaded 316 times
academy1419.jpg
academy1419.jpg (114.59 KiB) Viewed 18573 times
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

Hmm, how are you going to make all those buses? Cause I don't think they're available for MSTS... Just wondering... :wink:
tydev417
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by tydev417 »

I'll definately be looking to foward to the buses.

Would you consider an Orion V?

CPCNMAN007
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by CPCNMAN007 »

Here a Nova Bus with the colors of the STM (Société de Transport de Montréal)
Attachments
LFS.jpg
LFS.jpg (38.96 KiB) Viewed 18484 times
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

strongbow wrote:Hmm, how are you going to make all those buses? Cause I don't think they're available for MSTS... Just wondering... :wink:
Good Question, Unfortonity I don't really know. I'm planning on hand making them like SQ.

MSTS Convertions I don't really like.

But Sure I will do the Orion 5 if I can get around to it.

So CPCNMAN007, your from Montreal? I'm from Ottawa (hehe only 150 kms away). Did you ride the D60LF we sent you guys for a demo? Here's some pictures.

If so did you like it? Also yeah I will try to do a LFS as it is on my list.

CPCNMAN007
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by CPCNMAN007 »

Breeze646 wrote:So CPCNMAN007, your from Montreal? I'm from Ottawa (hehe only 150 kms away). Did you ride the D60LF we sent you guys for a demo? Here's some pictures.
Yes I live Montreal Island and I love my city.
:shock: I looked the picture and they very nice! :shock:

I speak french and small english
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

CPCNMAN007 wrote:
Breeze646 wrote:So CPCNMAN007, your from Montreal? I'm from Ottawa (hehe only 150 kms away). Did you ride the D60LF we sent you guys for a demo? Here's some pictures.
Yes I live Montreal Island and I love my city.
:shock: I looked the picture and they very nice! :shock:

I speak french and small english
Well if you ever do make it to Ottawa, almost every sign is in both French and English. You'll have no trouble at all.

Now Toronto is diffent. Almost everything there is in English and I found it rare to find any sign that is also in French. You'll probably have some trouble if you go there.

Yeah I liked Montreal. They have a awsome Metro and a cool Downtown. My Aunt (usually where I stay) lives a few blocks away from Cote-Vertu Metro Station.

Only thing I don't really like about Montreal is all the buses are almost the same. (No offence) Plus there is no Articulated Buses (well there may be the LFS Artic comming soon as I've heard plus they are looking into artics as they took one of our D60LFs).

But except your bus system I love Montreal.

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”