[REQ/REL] Minibus/Minitruck >> Renault-Ikarus 546 bus

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Kosov_1986
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

[REQ/REL] Minibus/Minitruck >> Renault-Ikarus 546 bus

Post by Kosov_1986 »

Hello, i would like to ask someone to make minibuses and minitrucks, which carries 10-12 passanger or 2-3 tons of cargo.

Such as Mercedes Sprinter, Renault Master/Opel Movano, Ford Transit, VW LT series, Fiat Ducato/Peugeot Boxer/Citroën Jumper, GAZella trucks (Russian), FORD, CHEVY/GMC, DODGE vans. They will be nice to see because it is unrealistic, that a small village has a big 80-passanger bus or a big truck which carries 30 tons of cargo.

Release:

Here is a "mutant": Mail van modified to Minibus

Max. Speed: 100 mph (160 km/h)
Power: 75 hp
Capacity: 13 passangers

Renault-Ikarus Minibus (by wyctor):

Max. Speed: 75 mph (120 km/h)
Power: 216 hp
Designed: 1985
Obsolte: none
Capacity 30 passangers

Vulcan modernization by wyctor

Max. Speed: 65 mph (104 km/h)
Designed: 1991
Obsolte: none
Power: 300 hp
Capacity: 25 passangers

download: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=459277#459277
Attachments
MINIBUS.zip
Mail van modified to Minibus
(11.78 KiB) Downloaded 949 times
IK546.dat
Renault-Ikarus 546 Minibus
(54.36 KiB) Downloaded 1076 times
Last edited by Kosov_1986 on 20 Jul 2006 21:32, edited 8 times in total.
Kosov from the depths of East Europe!

My English isn't good but i never use translating programs :D

I had a Chinese gf, for 3 days, now she's in Germany because she studies there... she was my first serious gf.

Minibus topic, (Renault-Ikarus 546 released by wyctor) http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=25662

Ikarus buses from all around the world! http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=26985
metalangel
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by metalangel »

I agree with the idea... a good long wheelbase Sprinter Van/minibus would be great.

However... around here, full size 60 passenger coaches regularly call at tiny villages (go into the heart of Wales, and trains call at tiny little stations too)
"(Locomotion is) one of the best-playing games of its type." -Chris Sawyer

Northeast Corridor - South Wales & the Southwest
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Well, that´s how it is here too. Busses go to tiny places, just not as often as they do in the city..

But I like the idea!
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
trainboy2004
Director
Director

Post by trainboy2004 »

Something like this would be nice.
Last edited by trainboy2004 on 15 Jun 2006 15:02, edited 1 time in total.
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

Yay Minibuses!!!

Only real minibuses we have in Locomotion is from before 1930's which is old looking.

Would be nice to see something like this.

Attachments
00320017.jpg
OC Transpos Minibus
(298.83 KiB) Downloaded 322 times
Last edited by Breeze646 on 16 Jun 2006 02:11, edited 1 time in total.
Image I like Articulated Buses or Streetcars (Although I really like anything with wheels including planes, Thanks to Seelenquell for making Toronto's ALRV and CLRV for Locomotion. All we need now is a TTC D40LF and D60LF to go with the LRVs. Plus the Scarborough RT vehicles too.)
Resion for the LRV's is to make a good alternative to buses. Visit Here for more info.

Breeze's Bus Shop *Opening Soon*
Kosov_1986
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Kosov_1986 »

metalangel wrote:I agree with the idea... a good long wheelbase Sprinter Van/minibus would be great.

However... around here, full size 60 passenger coaches regularly call at tiny villages (go into the heart of Wales, and trains call at tiny little stations too)
Breeze646 wrote:Yay Minibuses!!!

Only real minibuses we have in Locomotion is from before 1930's which is old looking.

Yes. Here normal sized buses goes to villages, but some small town has city liner buses which are very small and carry 20-25 passangers.

Mercedes O815 Vario, it's city liner in my city, runs in very low-traffic buslines.

Normally these buses go to small villages:

Ikarus 256

Ikarus 260

Ikarus 266

Ikarus 415

Ikarus C56 (post-256 type, more modern engine, transmission, brakes, etc.)

Here are some Hungarian minibuses:

Ikarus 543
Avia chassis
Csepel chassis

Ikarus 546 (with Renault chassis)

PS: Sorry for long posting.

I had a Chinese gf, for 3 days, now she's in Germany because she studies there... she was my first serious gf.

Minibus topic, (Renault-Ikarus 546 released by wyctor) http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=25662

Ikarus buses from all around the world! http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=26985
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

Breeze646 wrote:Yay Minibuses!!!

These are quite common North American MiniBuses. In Ottawa the one pictures above is used on the 123 since it is a rarely used route. Looks like it can hold about 40 people.

We do have buses that go to town 30 miles away (50 kms) and they are still normal lenght buses. They are aculy quite used A LOT though. Although it costs $5 to ride them.
Image I like Articulated Buses or Streetcars (Although I really like anything with wheels including planes, Thanks to Seelenquell for making Toronto's ALRV and CLRV for Locomotion. All we need now is a TTC D40LF and D60LF to go with the LRVs. Plus the Scarborough RT vehicles too.)
Resion for the LRV's is to make a good alternative to buses. Visit Here for more info.

Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: [REQUEST/REL] Minibus/Minitruck >> Mail van as Min

Post by Breeze646 »

Kosov_1986 wrote:Hello, i would like to ask someone to make minibuses and minitrucks, which carries 10-12 passanger or 2-3 tons of cargo.

Such as Mercedes Sprinter, Renault Master/Opel Movano, Ford Transit, VW LT series, Fiat Ducato/Peugeot Boxer/Citroën Jumper, GAZella trucks (Russian), FORD, CHEVY/GMC, DODGE vans. They will be nice to see because it is unrealistic, that a small village has a big 80-passanger bus or a big truck which carries 30 tons of cargo.

Release:

Here is a "mutant": Mail van modified to Minibus

Max. Speed: 100 mph (160 km/h)
Power: 75 hp
Capacity: 13 passangers
Any Screenshots?

4th Downloader!!! <---------------- Guess what this says. (I'll tell the answer in 7 days)

Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

I desided to try to edit the images on the mail truck to make it look beter. (Assuming you didn't edit the images)

Here's a few I've done.
Attachments
000.png
000.png (479 Bytes) Viewed 22759 times
014.png
014.png (477 Bytes) Viewed 22758 times
002.png
002.png (484 Bytes) Viewed 22752 times

Kosov_1986
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Kosov_1986 »

Breeze646 wrote:I desided to try to edit the images on the mail truck to make it look beter. (Assuming you didn't edit the images)

Here's a few I've done.
Good work. If you can edit all pics, you can release it in this topic, under your name

MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MjD »

Breeze646 wrote:
4th Downloader!!! <---------------- Guess what this says. (I'll tell the answer in 7 days)
It says "4th Downloader!!! :P

(i have good eyesight :wink: )
::::: WIP -- British Rail Set [BRS] for Locomotion with IA, andel, matloughe, Barry and Jonnie :::::
Researcher for the TTDP BRSet Team. Which is here.
wyctor
Director
Director

Post by wyctor »

I've modded Vulcan Bus.

65 miles per hour
no obsolete
from 1991
carries 25 passengers

have fun
Attachments
minitruc.dat
(24.29 KiB) Downloaded 658 times
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

wyctor wrote:I've modded Vulcan Bus.

65 miles per hour
no obsolete
from 1991
carries 25 passengers

have fun
Sort of obsolet by 1991. (looks that is)

But anyway this will do untill I release mine.

[size=0]2nd Downloader!!![/size]

Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

MajorDuck wrote:
Breeze646 wrote:
It says "4th Downloader!!! :P

(i have good eyesight :wink: )
Correct.

Try my new one. [size=0]*It's in the post above this one*[/size]

In the mean time I'll go work on the minibus again.

andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

2nd Downloader.

Now - please stop the silly games ;)
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

andel wrote:2nd Downloader.

Now - please stop the silly games ;)
Okay working on the mail bus as I like to call it :)

Kosov_1986
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Kosov_1986 »

Can some graphics guru help me, please do a smaller bus, we need a minibus for villages and suburban lines...

wyctor
Director
Director

Post by wyctor »

you mean something like this? if it's good, I'll send you the dat on MSN or in PM, and you can release it.
Attachments
546.PNG
546.PNG (15.87 KiB) Viewed 22050 times
Kosov_1986
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Kosov_1986 »

wyctor wrote:you mean something like this? if it's good, I'll send you the dat on MSN or in PM, and you can release it.
Released!!!

---> See the first post

Citylinks
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Citylinks »

I like the work but I have one problem... Left Hand Drive! In the UK we have Right Hand Drive - could you please release some buses that are Right Hand Drive aka the doors are on the left.
Daz
Smart Thinking... Citylinking

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”