[Release] Dekosoft trains UP super set in Locomotion?!

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Single Road name Superset?

Yes, Make it all as a stand alone set with DS prefix. Make more sets like this in future
77%
Yes, Make it all as a LTD. ED. set with US prefix. Make more LTD sets like this in future
15%
Only take the bits we need and put in the US pack. Forget about limited edition sets
3%
No, Stick to the other sets in progress. we have to many sets now, why make more?
5%

Total votes: 121

Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Dekosoft trains UP super set in Locomotion?!

Post by Plastikman »

I make them ;) ..
there is a mini scenery pack with Utah map.
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
Comm Cody
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Comm Cody »

?( Well i found a bug Gantery sigel can't be built on curves, Or is it natrale?
Something goes here, hell if I know.
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

comm Cody wrote:?( Well i found a bug Gantery sigel can't be built on curves, Or is it natrale?
No curves no diagnols.. not sure what i am going to put in its place yet
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
Comm Cody
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Comm Cody »

What put in place is the long one color signel
klbond
Engineer
Engineer

Post by klbond »

Alright I hope the public beta is going great. I still have not had a chance to load Loco on my new Vista Ultimate Mach. I finally have everything I wanted of the old puter and have put it away for the time being. I hope to get Loco up and running tomorrom. I cant wait.

Kevin
bluebeetle
Chairman
Chairman

Post by bluebeetle »

so far i am loving it, haven't noticed any bugs that haven't been brought up here on this thread.

props for the trailer park, that was pretty cool.
NEcorridor
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by NEcorridor »

the auto rack and auto parts cars dont carry anything
ALAMEDA CORRIDOR Map (WIP)

It's been revived
Comm Cody
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Comm Cody »

:roll: Are you blind. It said they are eyecandy unless you have the automod working with it.
NEcorridor
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by NEcorridor »

OMFG i have the automod ill keep posted
ALAMEDA CORRIDOR Map (WIP)

It's been revived
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

comm Cody wrote::roll: Are you blind. It said they are eyecandy unless you have the automod working with it.
play nice or no toys for you!....

Ok i am back on this. nothing major reported so ia going do a little hose cleaning, rebuild the installer, and then try the next round of beta's..

did anyone beat the scenario without cheating?
bluebeetle
Chairman
Chairman

Post by bluebeetle »

not sure if this is a game bug or bug with the signals. this has been happening to all my trains:

Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

bluebeetle wrote:not sure if this is a game bug or bug with the signals. this has been happening to all my trains:

Yup thats limit in the game engine for the signals.. thats why the instructions show you that you have to build it as 2-way only.

Once built as 2 way, that stops.

also, you might have noticed there are notches and chunks missing if you don't make it a 2-way, allowing the bits to mesh together and work.

Edit: remind me to change the dates on those :P. these are modern gantrys. there are old style black ones with the A-frame and walkways on the works.
Attachments
Working without clipping.
Working without clipping.
Screenshot657.png (12.83 KiB) Viewed 5677 times
bluebeetle
Chairman
Chairman

Post by bluebeetle »

okay cool, other then that, everything is outstanding. great work.
Comm Cody
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Comm Cody »

No I just did a hundred goods
The Tram man
Chairman
Chairman

Post by The Tram man »

Plastikman wrote:
bluebeetle wrote:not sure if this is a game bug or bug with the signals. this has been happening to all my trains:

Yup thats limit in the game engine for the signals.. thats why the instructions show you that you have to build it as 2-way only.

Once built as 2 way, that stops.

also, you might have noticed there are notches and chunks missing if you don't make it a 2-way, allowing the bits to mesh together and work.

Edit: remind me to change the dates on those :P. these are modern gantrys. there are old style black ones with the A-frame and walkways on the works.
Two questions: 1:did you do those steam engines on your pic, Plastik? 2:Do you know where i can find them? And the cars, did you do them to? If you did its back to question 2.
bluebeetle
Chairman
Chairman

Post by bluebeetle »

the steam engines are plastiks, think the boxcars are too if not they are from Jose Older US Stock V2.1 from ami. those are the only two peoples packs i use.
The Tram man
Chairman
Chairman

Post by The Tram man »

bluebeetle wrote:the steam engines are plastiks, think the boxcars are too if not they are from Jose Older US Stock V2.1 from ami. those are the only two peoples packs i use.
Thanks. I know you anserd to my questions but i ment on his second pic. But your anser is to a lot of help to becouse i dont have those steam engines.
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Sorry for the lack of updates here,

I have not forgotten about this, just the opposite, I was getting ready to pack it up and release it and said.. wow, I can do better. so....

I deleted all the graphics and started over......

I think it has come out much better now. .. oh and several people have pointed out or asked for trains that are not showroom new... I figured this would be the perfect spot for a little bit of that..

After pulling out my Moder Railroad weathering kit....

A lot of the Dupe Locomotive are now dirty, filthy, have some rust patches or a combo of all the above. One i got a little carried away with and looks like it has been abandoned for a few years on a siding..
Attachments
dirty.png
dirty.png (49.71 KiB) Viewed 4697 times
bluebeetle
Chairman
Chairman

Post by bluebeetle »

damn, that looks incredible :shock:
The Tram man
Chairman
Chairman

Post by The Tram man »

Plastikman wrote:Sorry for the lack of updates here,

I have not forgotten about this, just the opposite, I was getting ready to pack it up and release it and said.. wow, I can do better. so....

I deleted all the graphics and started over......

I think it has come out much better now. .. oh and several people have pointed out or asked for trains that are not showroom new... I figured this would be the perfect spot for a little bit of that..

After pulling out my Moder Railroad weathering kit....

A lot of the Dupe Locomotive are now dirty, filthy, have some rust patches or a combo of all the above. One i got a little carried away with and looks like it has been abandoned for a few years on a siding..

The engine that u say looks like it has been abandoned, how do that engine look like? Just asking.

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”