Pictures of your games (non-OT thread)

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

Attachments
12:20 We are finally at Alameda del Manzano. This town is famous for its wood, which is taken to Casares de la Real sawmills to produce furnitures and other goods. The people working here don't look like they are going to have holidays...
12:20 We are finally at Alameda del Manzano. This town is famous for its wood, which is taken to Casares de la Real sawmills to produce furnitures and other goods. The people working here don't look like they are going to have holidays...
Image8.png (37.15 KiB) Viewed 5026 times
The train makes a brief stop at Molinos del Encinar. A lot of people is transfering here to get the train to the west; and there's a lot of passengers waiting in the station too.
The train makes a brief stop at Molinos del Encinar. A lot of people is transfering here to get the train to the west; and there's a lot of passengers waiting in the station too.
Image7.png (26.42 KiB) Viewed 5028 times
In the way to Alameda del Manzano, where I have to transfer, we see a freight train bringing goods to Salinas from the food processing plant in Casares de la Real.
In the way to Alameda del Manzano, where I have to transfer, we see a freight train bringing goods to Salinas from the food processing plant in Casares de la Real.
Image5.png (10.5 KiB) Viewed 5028 times
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

Attachments
The train arrives at Casares de la Real at 13:05. I can see the train I have to transfer to in the other platform, but I don't think I can make it in time to get that one, so I'll best go calmly and wait for the next one.
The train arrives at Casares de la Real at 13:05. I can see the train I have to transfer to in the other platform, but I don't think I can make it in time to get that one, so I'll best go calmly and wait for the next one.
Image11.png (27.95 KiB) Viewed 5025 times
Here it comes. This one is bigger and faster than the previous one. There is not too many people waiting at the station here, but I heared that the train comes crowded from the previous station
Here it comes. This one is bigger and faster than the previous one. There is not too many people waiting at the station here, but I heared that the train comes crowded from the previous station
Image10.png (18.97 KiB) Viewed 5024 times
The Cathedral's bells toll as the tram leading to the western part of the town departs. I like this cathedral much more than the one we have in Salinas. We will take another train there.
The Cathedral's bells toll as the tram leading to the western part of the town departs. I like this cathedral much more than the one we have in Salinas. We will take another train there.
Image9.png (16.57 KiB) Viewed 5024 times
Last edited by Sanchimaru on 14 Jun 2006 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

Attachments
We are already near Zarza. This bridge here is very famous, the landscape is very beautiful, with Alcala de los Pinos lagoon here. A lot of people gathers here for the summer holidays.
We are already near Zarza. This bridge here is very famous, the landscape is very beautiful, with Alcala de los Pinos lagoon here. A lot of people gathers here for the summer holidays.
Image15.png (8.69 KiB) Viewed 5022 times
On the way to Zarza del Principe, where I'll stop for lunch and make the last transfer, we pass by the sawmill and the food plant I mentioned earlier. It belongs to a big industrial complex that produces and distributes a big variety of goods.
On the way to Zarza del Principe, where I'll stop for lunch and make the last transfer, we pass by the sawmill and the food plant I mentioned earlier. It belongs to a big industrial complex that produces and distributes a big variety of goods.
Image14.png (23.57 KiB) Viewed 5023 times
13:40!! I'd rather went fast to get that other train if I knew I would be waiting for so long here! They say that one of the trains had a breakdown or something.
13:40!! I'd rather went fast to get that other train if I knew I would be waiting for so long here! They say that one of the trains had a breakdown or something.
Image13.png (17.42 KiB) Viewed 5024 times
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

Attachments
The first stop is Arroyo de los Cantos. It's a small town is growing up quickly in the recent years thanks to commerce. However, there's not much to see. Many young people come here, since there are lots of discos and clubs.
The first stop is Arroyo de los Cantos. It's a small town is growing up quickly in the recent years thanks to commerce. However, there's not much to see. Many young people come here, since there are lots of discos and clubs.
Image18.png (16.85 KiB) Viewed 5020 times
That was really tasty! after all I could relax a bit. Well, I'm impacient to see Paco! It's time to ride the last train, it's already waiting at the platform.
That was really tasty! after all I could relax a bit. Well, I'm impacient to see Paco! It's time to ride the last train, it's already waiting at the platform.
Image17.png (9.73 KiB) Viewed 5020 times
Finally in Zarza del Principe. And starving! I phone Paco to tell him that I'll arrive a bit later, and look for a place to eat. A kind old man at the station reccomends me the grilled squid in a nearby restaurant.
Finally in Zarza del Principe. And starving! I phone Paco to tell him that I'll arrive a bit later, and look for a place to eat. A kind old man at the station reccomends me the grilled squid in a nearby restaurant.
Image16.png (15.81 KiB) Viewed 5020 times
Last edited by Sanchimaru on 14 Jun 2006 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

last!

thanks a lot to Pikkabird for his UK renewal set, to stevenh for his trams and Zimmlock for his Town replacement set!!
Attachments
Paco lives in the green flats building near the corner of the street, with his family. Tonight we are going to have dinner at the terraces in the bars spot. Tomorrow he and I will gather with some friends to go to watch the local footbal game! See you
Paco lives in the green flats building near the corner of the street, with his family. Tonight we are going to have dinner at the terraces in the bars spot. Tomorrow he and I will gather with some friends to go to watch the local footbal game! See you
Image22.png (10.73 KiB) Viewed 5018 times
At last! This is Torre del Marques. From the station you can see the brewery, where they ellaborate the famous cider.
At last! This is Torre del Marques. From the station you can see the brewery, where they ellaborate the famous cider.
Image21.png (25.51 KiB) Viewed 5018 times
Almodovar del Romeral is the best place for shopping here. They have long nice avenues to walk and admire its historical buildings and rest at its parks. A busy city with lots of people waiting at the station, most of them go to Zarzas.
Almodovar del Romeral is the best place for shopping here. They have long nice avenues to walk and admire its historical buildings and rest at its parks. A busy city with lots of people waiting at the station, most of them go to Zarzas.
Image19.png (31.11 KiB) Viewed 5018 times
Dave

Post by Dave »

I really enjoyed that, Mr Sanchimaru - great use of the UKRS :D. And a really good story too!
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
Jim Powers
President
President

Good 'In The Moment'

Post by Jim Powers »

Mr. Sanchimaru;

Thanks for sharing your train(s) ride with us. Great imagination, Sir. :wink:

Always,
Jim Powers

p.s. Wish I could get Mr. Pikkabird's tunnels, etc. to work on my games.
PikkaBird
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Re: Good 'In The Moment'

Post by PikkaBird »

Jim Powers wrote:Pikkabird's tunnels
Hmm? I don't have any tunnels.

Presenting today's installment of "great AI engineering feats". Start at the bottom left, and follow the track to the station...
Attachments
Taking the scenic route...
Taking the scenic route...
aishowcase.png (135.98 KiB) Viewed 992 times
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Good 'In The Moment'

Post by ISA »

PikkaBird wrote:

Presenting today's installment of "great AI engineering feats". Start at the bottom left, and follow the track to the station...
Nice AI engineering :D
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

Sry for double post, but i tought I post here some screenes in my game with Canada trainset. There in no story just pictures! :)
Attachments
Shipyard
Shipyard
15.06.2006_9.png (484.54 KiB) Viewed 978 times
Coal line
Coal line
15.06.2006_11.png (583.43 KiB) Viewed 933 times
Map overview
Map overview
15.06.2006_10.png (120.41 KiB) Viewed 936 times
The Irish
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by The Irish »

Wow, The last picture is really GREAT :!:

Nice use of the Container Harbour Set.
*** Ce French Train Set ***
*** Visit my transport related pictures on Flickr ***
ImageImageImageImageImage
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
"A committee is a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done" (Fred Allen 1894-1956 US radio comic).
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

The Irish wrote:Wow, The last picture is really GREAT :!:

Nice use of the Container Harbour Set.
Thank You :) I do have one more shipyards in this game, not quite room in there but still its Container Harbour Set ;) and another pic about this Shipyard what I post before :)
Attachments
Now the old station what i post before. Now there is some cargo in station! Now You all can imagine how the cargo is staying in this yard when its full.
Now the old station what i post before. Now there is some cargo in station! Now You all can imagine how the cargo is staying in this yard when its full.
15.06.2006_12.png (442.51 KiB) Viewed 914 times
Factory. Allmost all citys get goods from here.
Factory. Allmost all citys get goods from here.
15.06.2006_4.png (489.4 KiB) Viewed 903 times
Lloyd Wolf
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Lloyd Wolf »

Finally got around to wrapping up my second playthrough on "Power Mad"...

EDIT: Game is uploaded here: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=455974#455974
Attachments
The junction at the head of the main line. All 70 of those coal trains pass through this junction, along with 4 or 5 wood trains. It's not terribly pretty, but it gets the job done.
The junction at the head of the main line. All 70 of those coal trains pass through this junction, along with 4 or 5 wood trains. It's not terribly pretty, but it gets the job done.
CLPT1217.gif (164.15 KiB) Viewed 5728 times
Just under the Frudhall terminus is the central junction of mixed freight and passenger line. The wood trains heading into Cadinghall south share the triple mainline down from the mountains.
Just under the Frudhall terminus is the central junction of mixed freight and passenger line. The wood trains heading into Cadinghall south share the triple mainline down from the mountains.
CLPT1218.gif (175.87 KiB) Viewed 5732 times
The power plant at Frudhall is the terminus of nearly 70 coal trains. This is the first time I have needed to use three input lines to a single station.
The power plant at Frudhall is the terminus of nearly 70 coal trains. This is the first time I have needed to use three input lines to a single station.
CLPT1216.gif (169.05 KiB) Viewed 5733 times
Last edited by Lloyd Wolf on 17 Jun 2006 23:52, edited 1 time in total.
||Linkxors||NW||DA||BS||MJ||
Lloyd Wolf
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Lloyd Wolf »

Continued.
Attachments
This is a color coded picture of the whole map. The red T indicates the main coal line, the yellow lines indicate pure passenger lines, and the blue line indicates the aforementioned mixed goods line.
This is a color coded picture of the whole map. The red T indicates the main coal line, the yellow lines indicate pure passenger lines, and the blue line indicates the aforementioned mixed goods line.
CLPT1213.gif (35.24 KiB) Viewed 5723 times
This is the first time I've used the 'Sunset' over the Acela express. Four of these trains run the northern most passenger line, one of 4 such lines across the board.
This is the first time I've used the 'Sunset' over the Acela express. Four of these trains run the northern most passenger line, one of 4 such lines across the board.
CLPT1214.gif (165.36 KiB) Viewed 5723 times
At the southern most extreme of the mixed goods line is another terminus at Branway. Livestock and Grain come from the northwest an northeast and food trains exit to the northeast.
At the southern most extreme of the mixed goods line is another terminus at Branway. Livestock and Grain come from the northwest an northeast and food trains exit to the northeast.
CLPT1215.gif (171.97 KiB) Viewed 5722 times
||Linkxors||NW||DA||BS||MJ||
Dave

Post by Dave »

Here we see a Bombardier "Voyager" - "Bristol Voyager" - waiting at a red signal as it's Electric companion, the Alstom "Pendolino" "Pride of Stoke-On-Trent", crosses over the points to head East.

A lone BR321 EMU trundles down the East Downline.

All this takes place under the sight of Dewton Marshalling Yard, where we see the ancient EE 10000s at the head of decomissioned mineral wagons and brake vans respectively. This is the highlight of the yard, but there is much action going on.

Next to the two EE 10000s, we see a small collection of decommissioned freight wagons, next to a brand new 67, 67094, which is at the head of a long conflat consist.

In the last shed, we see the head of another BR321, which is sitting directly opposite 56009 Type 5 at the head of assorted brand new wagons.

Next to this, we see a long line of polybulk wagons, putting into shadow a 91 that is in for maintenance.

On the through line of the yard, we see two long freights waiting for the passenger trains to die down at around 7:30pm before heading off to their destinations. On the downline, 67034 class 67 is at the head of a long tanker train. On the upline, the out of shot 67011 class 67 is heading an equally long polybulk train.

(All the train numbers are fictitious, and those carriages "without" a train... it's not something special, it's just that you can't see them intentionally :D. This picture was made possible by Pikka's BRILLIANT v3 beta of his UKRS. Enjoy it :D)
Attachments
screen.png
screen.png (105.92 KiB) Viewed 5644 times
Last edited by Dave on 06 Aug 2006 11:05, edited 1 time in total.
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
PikkaBird
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Post by PikkaBird »

Snazzy. :)

BTW, under TOPS, the first two digits of a locomotive's number are its class (first three digits for a MU). That's the easiest way to work out what class something is in reality if you don't know. :P

Additionally, the first digit of a diesel locomotive's class is its old Type number, with a few exceptions (Class 20 is a Type 1, Class 31 is a Type 2, and everything from 60 up is a Type 5, because that's the highest Type number).
andysine
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by andysine »

Here's a few pics of my latest game. Its done on a custom map, which I designed. If you want the map it can be found on the OTTD forum, Here.

I am quite proud of this map, it has a nice feel to it. There are tourist towns on the north coast, with a railway line connecting them, a lovely scenic river and busy industrial towns to the east and south.
Attachments
A small station, with central through platform, essential as the coal trains pass through non-stop.
A small station, with central through platform, essential as the coal trains pass through non-stop.
Red River Transport, 3rd Sep 1992.png (234.77 KiB) Viewed 965 times
A busy scene. This junction handles a large amount of passenger traffic into Cartworth, as well as some freight to the power stations and factories along the coast.
A busy scene. This junction handles a large amount of passenger traffic into Cartworth, as well as some freight to the power stations and factories along the coast.
Red River Transport, 5th Oct 1992.png (222.64 KiB) Viewed 969 times
The Map. It's quite an elegant landscape I think, with lots of character.
The Map. It's quite an elegant landscape I think, with lots of character.
Red River Transport, 10th Sep 1992.png (116.44 KiB) Viewed 998 times
Age of Industry Replacement Set
Themed industry set for OpenTTD

The Greenest Valley
A beautiful scenario featuring Cardiff and the south Wales valleys

Mountains and Prairies
Huge scenario based on Western Canada
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

HaroldV wrote:A historic zeppelin drifts by the tropical capital's main station during rush hour. The Californian livery of the F59PHIs is pretty cool.
Um, what are those white tankers hauled by the AC8000s? Honestly, I've never seen them before. :(
PikkaBird wrote:
Ah, Sanchimaru forgot to mention eis_os' tunnels in his last screenshot post. :P

EDIT: Nevermind. I now know they are just modern water tankers.
Last edited by White Rabbit on 26 Jun 2006 07:21, edited 1 time in total.
The Irish
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by The Irish »

OK, I think it is time to post some screenies as well from my game.

I was inspired by Jamesvassies "Trough The Tube" project on OpenTTD and I felt the urge to replay my "Ile de France" scenario. With the recent developments it is possible to make it a little bit more realistic at least. Namely irregular stations help A LOT for such things.

Here are a couple of impressions. I will make a real story later...

Starting with the big Train Stations:
Attachments
Gare the Montparnasse services the sout and west of the area. Currently it is the Terminus to one of the metro lines, but this is to be changed soon.
Gare the Montparnasse services the sout and west of the area. Currently it is the Terminus to one of the metro lines, but this is to be changed soon.
Montparnasse.png (95.9 KiB) Viewed 5313 times
this is the other main station in the South East. Gare de Lyon. Also served by two metro lines and the terminus for the "Grand Lines" trains coming from Mellin
this is the other main station in the South East. Gare de Lyon. Also served by two metro lines and the terminus for the "Grand Lines" trains coming from Mellin
Gare de Lyon.png (94.76 KiB) Viewed 5313 times
Gare d' Austerlitz. Serviced by two metrolines as well as the "Grand Lines" trains down to Etampes.
Gare d' Austerlitz. Serviced by two metrolines as well as the "Grand Lines" trains down to Etampes.
Austerlitz.png (91.56 KiB) Viewed 5314 times
"A committee is a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done" (Fred Allen 1894-1956 US radio comic).
The Irish
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by The Irish »

Second and last for now. Gotta see the football now.
Attachments
Just to show, I'm also active with some Industries. This is the area North East from Paris-Orly with two factories producing well over 1200 crates of goods together...
Just to show, I'm also active with some Industries. This is the area North East from Paris-Orly with two factories producing well over 1200 crates of goods together...
Orly East.png (111.6 KiB) Viewed 965 times
The track network around the "Quartier de Luxembourg". this is probably the most densly populated area so far. Serviced by three metro lines and more to follow.
The track network around the "Quartier de Luxembourg". this is probably the most densly populated area so far. Serviced by three metro lines and more to follow.
Luxembourg.png (115.73 KiB) Viewed 5306 times
Making good use of the Irregular Station feature. Chatelet les Halles is meeting point for no less then 4 metro lines.
Making good use of the Irregular Station feature. Chatelet les Halles is meeting point for no less then 4 metro lines.
Chatelet.png (95.66 KiB) Viewed 5306 times

Return to “Screenshots”