Generation and funding:
- Beaches come in four slope directions, in three variants each measuring either 1x2 or 1x3 tiles.
- During map generation, beaches will only be created within 12 tiles of a town.
- There is a NewGRF parameter to set how many beaches are generated (Few or Many).
- The player can fund these industries anywhere for about the cost of a hotel in FIRS.
- The beaches produce and accept passengers in the same quantity as a FIRS hotel.
- The snack shack tiles also accept food.
- When FIRS is enabled, the beach also accepts sand (for beach renewal, although this isn't modeled)
License: GPL v3.
Download available on BaNaNaS and source available on GitHub
- 4/23/20, 1.01: Snack shack tiles accept food.
- 4/27/20, 1.02: Removed random production change, removed random in-game industry spawning.