18+ content in car GFR

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Cyber_Piglin
Engineer
Engineer

18+ content in car GFR

Post by Cyber_Piglin »

In "Long vehicles" version--->(v4 (13 Jan 2008)
On the side of the bus, there is a decoration that looks like naked people, these buses have been appearing since 1975.

I can't attach a picture because it's so pixelated, but I think it can be seen. I say that because it doesn't belong in this style of game.
"How to ..."
kamnet

Re: 18+ content in car GFR

Post by kamnet »

Cyber_Piglin wrote: 13 May 2024 17:57 In "Long vehicles" version--->(v4 (13 Jan 2008)
On the side of the bus, there is a decoration that looks like naked people, these buses have been appearing since 1975.

I can't attach a picture because it's so pixelated, but I think it can be seen. I say that because it doesn't belong in this style of game.
It's well known, and intentional. But there is no constraint on what content does or doesn't belong in the game. This game isn't restricted to children, and individuals are free to choose what content they want to install. With that said, the author was just a young adult himself when this was made sixteen years ago, and they also released a version without the naughty bits. You're free to use that instead.
ebla71
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: 18+ content in car GFR

Post by ebla71 »

kamnet wrote: 13 May 2024 19:27
Cyber_Piglin wrote: 13 May 2024 17:57 On the side of the bus, there is a decoration that looks like naked people, these buses have been appearing since 1975.
It's well known, and intentional. But there is no constraint on what content does or doesn't belong in the game. This game isn't restricted to children, and individuals are free to choose what content they want to install.
In the "camping" NewGRF I think from GarryG there are also some naked people sitting or dancing around a fireplace :lol:

Return to “General OpenTTD”