Can't load GRF file: Toyland2Mars.grf

Problems with Transport Tycoon?
Ryldfndr
Engineer
Engineer

Can't load GRF file: Toyland2Mars.grf

Post by Ryldfndr »

I have downloaded the latest version of OpenTTD, and i want to get the Mars terrain, played it so much as a child so it brings me good memories :D But, i have looked much over the internett and i can't find my answer on how to put the Toyland2Mars.grf file into the game. I have version 1.1.3 (i think), and i found this page http://wiki.openttd.org/NewGRF_Documentation which explains it very good, but it is just one problem. When i press NewGRF Settings, i don't get what the second picture show, i can't add anything. What i get is shown in picture number 5, where it says on the left: 2. Select a NewGRF from the 'inactive NewGRFs files' and press "Add" or simply double click on it. On small screens it looks like. And in my box of Inactive NewGRFs files, i got none, nothing showns in that box. So i get nowhere with that :(

I hope very much someone can help me, i would be very glad for some help :)
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Re: Can't load GRF file: Toyland2Mars.grf

Post by planetmaker »

Ryldfndr wrote:What i get is shown in picture number 5, where it says on the left: 2. Select a NewGRF from the 'inactive NewGRFs files' and press "Add" or simply double click on it. On small screens it looks like. And in my box of Inactive NewGRFs files, i got none, nothing showns in that box. So i get nowhere with that :(
If the you accessed the NewGRF configuration menu from the main menu and if then the Toyland2Mars conversion NewGRF is neither shown in the active nor inactive lists, then you most probably didn't copy the grf file into theproper directory so that OpenTTD doesn't find it (note, it must be in the data sub-directory, not the main OpenTTD directory)
Ryldfndr
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Can't load GRF file: Toyland2Mars.grf

Post by Ryldfndr »

Thank you!! :D

Return to “Problems”