I made a map of Europe based on the SRTM-Data, placed some hundred of cities and a lot of industry.
First thing, thanks to MGSteve for his great SRTM-Tutorial!
- Based on SRTM-Date, scaled down with factor 3.
- Some hundred cities, all based manually, but nearly on their real places.
- Countries included: Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Lichtenstein, Andorra, Monacco, Italy, BeNeLux, Great Britain, Ireland, Denmark, Croatia, Bosnia, Jugoslawia, Albania, Macedonia, Greece, Czech, Slowakei, Poland, Lettland, Estland, Litauen, Rumania, Bulgary, Belarus, southern parts of Finnland, Sweden, Norway and northern parts of Marokko, Algeria & Tunesia.
- Cities have sizes from 600 to 18.000 inhabitants.
- Starts in 1920 (if someone wants i can make a version with later start-date.
- A lot of industries, planted automatically, some oil-rigs around British islands and south-west-coast of Norway.
- TTD-Size 2048x2048
- Made with 0.5.1 RC2
Have fun playing...
€dit: Notice: New GRF installed => DB Set v0.82 (XL) & NewStations v0.42. You should be able to play the scenario without these GRFs, but a message will show up that they are missing.
Playing TT & TTD since 1995 - Will satisfy the Megalomaniac in everyone!Click here to see all my maps!
Highlights:CarstsEuropeScenario based on SRTM-Data
(Redo planned)CarstsWorldScenario based on satellite heightmap
CarstsGermanyScenario coming soon...
Last edited by CARST on Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.