How does it work?

Talk about a game by JoWooD Productions, Transport Giant.
Chrill

How does it work?

Post by Chrill »

I have the demo, but I can´t even the horses to work? How do you get them to move between one place and another and carry what you want them to carry?
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
Rob
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Rob »

Use the whip. :lol:
Wie zich gelukkig voelt met het geluk van anderen, bezit een rijkdom zonder grenzen. (F.Daels)
Still the best OS around
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

Rob, usually you're more helpfull than that :P
Well, back to work, lot's of it in the near future
stevtomato
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by stevtomato »

its similar as locomotion. but i remembered that i had trouble finding that too... unfortunately :( i havent played the game for so long n I had forgotten... n i uninstalled it already too... but i remember u hav to specify wat cargo u wan it to carry, n if u dont, it wont carry anything... i like locomotion much better... 8)
Saibot
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Saibot »

Have a look in the manual:

http://ds.jowood.com/transportgiant/Tra ... _HB_UK.pdf

It's at page 16 or so, under "Creating a shedule"
Hobgoblin
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Hobgoblin »

there is a time gap here so maybe u have got it but just incase here goes i like to explain using my hands but i will do my best click on the starting station and a box comes up any "vehicles" (i include horses in that) u have bought are shown on the right highlight the 1 u want to use and click the left pointing arrow above it now again click your starting station then go and click the destination station you shud now have a few goods listed in the pop up box highlight the square in the first station then the goods u want to transport then click the left pointing arrow the box in the first station shud now have a the picture of the goods in it if u want more than 1 and u already have the vehicles waiting click the + butten next to the tick once for each aditional vehicle and click the green arrow once your done

hope that made sence knowing me it probably didnt :lol:
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

No. That did not make one WITH!!!!! of sense.

You really need to invest in a keyboard with working shift and punctuation keys.

You also need to either lose your auto-correcter or disabuse it of the notion that the word "you" is only one letter long.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser

Return to “Transport Giant”