FIRS Industry, food problem

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Re: FIRS Industry, food problem

Post by planetmaker »

sereszoli1991 wrote:i really don't know from where i got it...i was desperate for a opentdd with day lenght and i got this, about a year ago...
it says in the exe properties : File version 1.3.0.25493, Product version r25493m
That's a customly modified version with unknown changes. Thus the problems can come from anything, including the unknown changes to the programme. Do you have the same problem when you play with an official OpenTTD version?
Eddi
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Eddi »

even if it's not from one of the changes, it's quite likely that the problems you have are already fixed in the current nightly/beta versions. but you will have to start a new grame with those, as your patched game is not compatible with any updates (even if you found the patches and reapplied them to the newer version)
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

As FIRS author Andythenorth doesn't support FIRS with any patches, you'll need to find the author of this particular patch pack to see if they can help you resolve the issue.
sereszoli1991
Engineer
Engineer

Post by sereszoli1991 »

I see. Thanks for the help guys, didn't thought that this topic will get so much involvement :bow: :o
OpenTTD_IsMyFav
Engineer
Engineer

Post by OpenTTD_IsMyFav »

I also use r25493m because of the day lenght modification and I dont know were I got it aswell
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

OpenTTD_IsMyFav wrote: 30 Mar 2024 18:05 I also use r25493m because of the day lenght modification and I dont know were I got it aswell
FIRS 4 is the latest version available, highly suggested that you upgrade. And if you're playing with OpenTTD 14 or JGRPP 0.58 or newer then you've got more options for controlling how time passes and cargo generates.
OpenTTD_IsMyFav
Engineer
Engineer

Post by OpenTTD_IsMyFav »

kamnet wrote: 30 Mar 2024 22:57
OpenTTD_IsMyFav wrote: 30 Mar 2024 18:05 I also use r25493m because of the day lenght modification and I dont know were I got it aswell
FIRS 4 is the latest version available, highly suggested that you upgrade. And if you're playing with OpenTTD 14 or JGRPP 0.58 or newer then you've got more options for controlling how time passes and cargo generates.
Thanks I might do it but iv'e always used r25493 because that was the first version I ever played and I dont even know were I found it because I was using my dads old computer at the time and opened the game, then once I got back on my own pc I got OpenTTD On steam.
Ronstar
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Ronstar »

OpenTTD_IsMyFav wrote: 31 Mar 2024 14:33Thanks I might do it but iv'e always used r25493 because that was the first version I ever played and I dont even know were I found it because I was using my dads old computer at the time and opened the game, then once I got back on my own pc I got OpenTTD On steam.
I hope you mean it was only my computer that's old, and not me as well! ;)
Any TT, TTD or OTTD sprites I have ever posted to this forum or elsewhere may be used as-is or in edited form free of charge for any purpose without credit in perpetuity.

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”