Moderator: Locomotion Moderators
I know i forgot to download the buses would have been a nice touch, i will defo have them for my next gamehayeswood wrote:nice work be good to see some bus station and some uk buses
You can get the mine carts, trucks and the better looking coalmine from this link; http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... t=cartload you can also get the tram line steam trains and trucks for all industries from the loco fan pageIrmoTrainfan wrote:Where did you get those mines and mine trains? I completely forgot where they were.
Thanks i'm going to add some more screenies soon and look at electrifying one of the routes i thinkSwissFan91 wrote:These are actually really good! Makes a change from the constant US stuff that people usually make on LoMo.
- Intercity Passes Hollywell as a local is pulling out.jpg
- (639.52 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- The Pendleborough to Charton line sees a lot of freight traffic.jpg
- (647 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- Bootway Farm boasts the only remaining steam engines to work the fields.jpg
- (642.67 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- Charton the Terminus of two mainlines.jpg
- (660.57 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- An Intercity 225 passes Applewell.jpg
- (649.36 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- Marshes Junction allows trains coming from Templewell to terminate at Linkton Cross.jpg
- (576.34 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- Complete New station at Pendleborough changed it to a terminus to help with increased traffic.jpg
- (648.63 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- Where the East end of Pendleborough Central would have been.jpg
- (633.42 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- Disused Chemical Plant line at Templewell.jpg
- (618 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
The first station built was the Overwell and Blackhall station, this serves the two towns/cities and has three lines terminating here. Fillingstoke & Bankston City were next on the first line, the line was mainly single track with passing places built, however as profits and traffic increased the line was doubled.
Barston level junction and station Longwood Terminus, this is the end of the line. A service from Longwood goes to a small village of Birdwood a short trip down the line.
Here is the small saddle tank approaching the Birdwood station, the juntion was remodeled with connection to the Overwell & Blackhall station. The Sunningborne Branchline was built only to serve the two towns of Sunningborne Market and Leadtown.
Commonworth station area was built at a different level to the road, therefore the over pass brick bridge was built, this was later upgraded to earth enbankment and steel bridge allowing faster train times. Trickleville station caused issues as the company was forced to build a bridge over the road to drop down to ground level to connect onto the towns of Corwstoke and Charstoke to the south.
- The terminus of the Tinkerfield branch.jpg
- (607.58 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
- Shorehill Paris Sq is the point where the Linkton to Bootway line crosses over the main line between Linkton and Charton.jpg
- (652.61 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests