Stations from Down Under, Project of GarryG with much help with coding from Quast65Updated: July 29, 2017
There are 6 sets being made for the Australian Railway Stations.
* AuzStations Part 1: Platforms, Platforms with Awnings, Water Towers and Columns and Waypoints.
* AuzStations Part 2: Station Buildings, Non-Track Tiles, Footbridges, Buffer Stops.
* AuzStations Part 3: Stanchions and girder beams to support Catenarys at platforms. Larger Stations. (Still under construction)
* Auz Freight Stations: Platforms, Stations and Buildings associated with Freight and Goods Cargos
* AuzFantasy Stations: Overhead Car Parkes and other buildings and Infrastructure that can go over top of railway lines. (Still under construction)
* AuzWired Stations: Buildings, Stations and Platforms that go with McZapkie's WIRED:Telecommunication wires and fast information carriers. (Still under construction)
AuzStations Part 1
Country Platforms Low with gravel surface
Country Platforms Gravel and Bitumen Surface
Country Platforms Bitumen Surface
City Platforms with Bitumen Surface
City Platforms with Brick Tile Surface
Country Intermediate Platforms (Small platforms)
Used Railway Lines
AuzStations Part 2
Also some stations based on these Stations in the State of New South Wales, Australia:
Victoria Street, East Maitland, Binalong, Paterson, Grensfell, Coonamble, Craven and Cobar
Infrasturture that can be used as Stations
Water Towers (Non-track tiles)
Auz Freight Stations
Fake Ballast Roads
Loading Banks and Wool Dumps
AuzStations Part 3
Will have more station buildings.
Platforms with the catenary stanchions and cross beams.
Overhead car parks and other buildings associated with stations.
This set is for those who like using McZapkie's Wired set. Intend to make platforms and stations that would been used with telegraph and telephone wires.
Very grateful for the help from Quast65 who is teaching me to code in NFO for these stations.
Much credit also goes to the makers of the following NewGRF files as I used some of their ideas and graphics.
Dutch Station Sets
Industrial Stations Renewal (ISR)
PikkaBird for use of the Level Crossing Gates in his Finescale standard gauge and 3rd rail set.
Throughout the following pages in this forums you will find updated versions of work I am doing.PLEASE NOTE
: Each new version might conflict with previous versions so any games you have safed might not work successfully with the next version as to try keep things in order I often need to change the IDs and order they are placed.
Parts 1 and 2 and Auz Freight Stations been released on Bananas July 29, 2017.
Hope you enjoy