FIRS Industry Replacement Set - Development & Translations

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

tinco
Engineer
Engineer

Re: FIRS Industry Replacement Set - Development & Translations

Post by tinco »

Hi there,

I saw some years back a discussion of making FIRS in the 32bpp graphics, compatible with the zBase baseset. I didn't have time to sift through all the discussion afterwards, so just a quick question - is there a FIRS version, where there are 32bpp graphics please? Or was it scrapped? Thanks

kamnet

Post by kamnet »

tinco wrote:
10 Sep 2020 14:42
Hi there,

I saw some years back a discussion of making FIRS in the 32bpp graphics, compatible with the zBase baseset. I didn't have time to sift through all the discussion afterwards, so just a quick question - is there a FIRS version, where there are 32bpp graphics please? Or was it scrapped? Thanks
A few years ago somebody asked Andy if he would do it. Andy said no but that others could do it. Somebody proposed doing it and never did.

fridaemon
Engineer
Engineer

Post by fridaemon »

andythenorth wrote:
27 Jun 2020 16:21
I use your industry set for years, and I love it the most. But what I definetely don't like is Hotel. Don't you wanna replace it by nicer or totally another version? Maybe with using more types of hotels?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
IN 1.0 EDIT YOU CAN EXCEPT:
Beach Objects * Shopping Centres * Shops
Underground Passenger Entrances * Garage Entrances

tinco
Engineer
Engineer

Post by tinco »

Thanks for clarifying. Pity it wasn't realized...
kamnet wrote:
10 Sep 2020 15:47
tinco wrote:
10 Sep 2020 14:42
Hi there,

A few years ago somebody asked Andy if he would do it. Andy said no but that others could do it. Somebody proposed doing it and never did.

Return to “Graphics Development”