Train

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Nauco
Engineer
Engineer

Train

Post by Nauco »

Guten Morgen. Ich habe da folgendes Problem.
Meine Züge Laden nicht schnell genug das dauert teilweise Ewigkeiten.
Obwohl genug Ware vorhanden ist. Wo könnte hier das Problem liegen?
Siehe Screenshot.

Good morning I have the following problem.
My trains don't load fast enough, sometimes it takes ages.
Although enough goods are available. What could be the problem here?
See Screenshot
Laden.png
Laden.png (565.69 KiB) Viewed 1081 times
kamnet

Re: Train

Post by kamnet »

Did you refit the wagons to carry the right cargo?
skc
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by skc »

NewGRF's can alter the loading speed, so changing to a different type of wagon could help.
TheDarkGiganotosaur
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TheDarkGiganotosaur »

Yes, because not all the wagons (from many different train sets, that is) load the cargo at the same normal speed.
Nauco wrote: 12 Jul 2023 06:29 My trains don't load fast enough, sometimes it takes ages.
Have you checked if the train set you're using has a loading speed parameter? If it has, then changing it might help making those wagons load the cargo faster. Otherwise... well, why not add another train set NewGRF and use its wagons instead? For example, add the Iron Horse NewGRF with the "Wagons-only mode" parameter activated (or leave it deactivated if you want to use its engines as well).
The Dark Giganotosaur, the ghastly dinosaur (currently in human form)
"My favorite type of transport vehicles? Trains and streetcars/trams." | My Music | My Arts (TBA)
Windows 10 x64 (NEVER USED) | Knoppix 8.1+ x64 | Linux Mint 20.3 Xfce x64
Nauco
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Nauco »

Es gibt ja ein oder zwei Züge die schnell laden mit der selben Einstellung. Daher verstehe ich das nicht so ganz wo das Problem liegt.
Mit der NewGRF's komm ich nicht so ganz zurecht da alles auf English ist. Fehlt mit meist das Verständnis. Und welche mit ein andern Probleme haben.

There are one or two trains that load quickly with the same setting. So I don't quite understand where the problem lies.
I don't quite get along with the NewGRF's because everything is in English. I mostly lack understanding. And who have problems with one another.
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

It kinda looks like "improved loading" (advanced setting) with one vehicle getting loaded before starting on the next, but with that much cargo it shouldn't be an issue? Don't know.
Eddi
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Eddi »

check the "+" at the right, it lists the destinations.

cargodist does not work well with supply cargos by default, you need to turn down the "effect of distance on demand".
Nauco
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Nauco »

Danke ich habe den fehler gefunden. Ich bei Umgebung > Warenverwaltung > Verteilungschema für Frachtarten : Asymmetrisch.
Eingestellt hab es auf Manuel geändert, jetzt funktioniert es.

Vielen dank an alle für die Hilfe

Thanks I found the error. Me at Environment > Goods management > Freight type distribution scheme : Asymmetric.
Set it changed to Manuel, now it works.

Many thanks to everyone for the help
Einstellung.png
Einstellung.png (15.52 KiB) Viewed 967 times

Return to “General OpenTTD”