Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.
Moderator: Graphics Moderators
- Posts: 24032
- Joined: 26 Jan 2001 20:18
- Skype: orudge
- Location: Banchory, UK
- Michael Blunck has let us use all of his graphics, as long as they are not modified in any form (including re-encoding), and he is properly credited.
- Marcin Grzegorczyk has let us use his graphics.
- George has let us use his (Long Vehicles, etc).
- Purno has let us use all of his graphics.
- Andrex has let us use his Urban Renewal graphics.
- We can use the US Set.
Amend this list as necessary. Obviously, in all cases, we should give proper credits and/or links.
Last edited by orudge
on 15 Aug 2004 13:01, edited 1 time in total.
- OpenTTD Developer
- Posts: 768
- Joined: 16 Aug 2003 12:55
- Location: Bonn, Germany
We also have permission to distribute Marcin Grzegorczyk's graphics with the game:
Yes, it's OK with me, as long as I'm credited somewhere (manual, readme or something like it).
"There's a readme
that comes with the source. I suggest you read it."
- Posts: 2452
- Joined: 06 Jan 2004 18:38
- Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
And as i said in the topic of tile set beta2 topic you can distribute my set with any game aslong as you credit me.
- Traffic Manager
- Posts: 216
- Joined: 13 Dec 2003 21:31
If you can find use for them, you have my permission to use the Sonic Cruiser, AN-124 and the Eurocopter, but you must also consult SHADOW-XII about the cruiser, and both of us must be credited accordingly. I would like it if they replace the Dinger 1000, Dinger 500 and Guru X2, so the future planes are replaced by a good-looking alternative.
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests