[OTTD] 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) (Available on BaNaNaS!)

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

[OTTD] 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) (Available on BaNaNaS!)

Post by NekoMaster »

============================================
2cc Rapid Transit for Me! (2ccRTFM)
============================================

NOW AVAILABLE ON BANANAS!!!

Provides Metro, Rapid Transit,
and Subways from 2cc Trains in NML

Best used with any track set that
provides 3RD Rail or Metro Tracks.
Though 2ccRTFM will also work with
the default Electrified Rails.

Compatible Railtype sets :
- NuTracks
- Metro Track Set
- Japan Set3: Tracks
- Finescale Standard Gauge and 3rd Rail
- Termite

Heres a screen shot of 2ccRTFM in game along with NARS v1 (which doesn't have any metro stuff)

Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!
oberhümer
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [OTTD] 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) (Available on BaNaNaS!)

Post by oberhümer »

Since this obsoletes that ancient 2cc set subway extraction hack I almost forgot about, I've hidden it from the Bananas download list. Also, you may want to look into adding vehicle group availability parameters to the 2cc Set instead of creating separate GRFs, so you won't need to update them if the 2cc Set code changes.
--- Licenses: GNU LGPL, version 2 or newer, code and graphics. CC-By-SA, graphics, alternatively. If you're using any, I'd like to hear about it --- Call them "track types" ---
--- Mostly inactive developer for: NuTracks - Central European Train Set --- Running/compiling for: Linux (x86) - Android - Windows (32/64 bit) ---

--- Need a file packer? 7-Zip --- BOINC - use your computing power to benefit science --- Block trackers, not ads --- Unix in dispersible pellets, the formula for the future. ---
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by NekoMaster »

oberhümer wrote:Since this obsoletes that ancient 2cc set subway extraction hack I almost forgot about, I've hidden it from the Bananas download list. Also, you may want to look into adding vehicle group availability parameters to the 2cc Set instead of creating separate GRFs, so you won't need to update them if the 2cc Set code changes.
Well transportman said they're reworking the 2cc Train Set, so maybe this and 2ccWIN will be features in the future. For now I don't mind updating stuff as things go because 2cc Set code is pretty easy to update and drop in new stuff.

Since I'm not the coder of the 2cc Trains in NML set, its up to transport man to implement separate parameters to enable or disable certain things.

For now this and 2cc Wagons in NML will just have to do, and I'm happy how both turned out.

I just hope both 2ccWIN and 2ccRTFM work properly for everyone.

EDIT : 2cc Subways still appears on the download list. Easiest way I've hidden something is to set the minimum and maximum game versions to something silly like Min version 666 and Max version 777
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!
Firehound
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Firehound »

"Trailers"

Is there a way to have unpowered subway cars that aren't costing full running costs? I thought I'd seen it somewhere, but can't find it now..
Yes, I am an Engineer, that's not just my forum "level"

Longtime lurker, first time poster... TT was my first computer game back in the days of Win95...

Return to “Graphics Development”