New Factory(with cars!)

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Sonkagen
Engineer
Engineer

Re: New Factory(with cars!)

Post by Sonkagen »

I'm from China and not well with En but also want to exchange some ideas (now only one yet).
How about little scale industries like the GRF Logging Camp do (if l can ignore the stupid unremovable track), with less tiles occupation maybe around 4 to 6.I don't know those are exist in real or not, just in imagination it should be found as original early ages. Naturally with lower production capacity. Oh... in addition, if there are amount of them, probably also be called "distributed industries".
I think it's quite useful for small map and complex map of autogeneration favor. Like island or plateau.
Or maybe I would to find Logging Camp's author to explain it :P
kamnet

Re: New Factory(with cars!)

Post by kamnet »

You might be interest in the One Tile Industry Set (OTIS). Each industry occupies only one tile, and then you use Object sets (Auz Objects, Fridaemon's Objects, etc) for building decoration and you can make the industry as large or as small as you want.

Return to “Graphics Development”