Simutrans 0.82.13exp

Discuss the free TT-like game Simutrans.
Hajo
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Simutrans 0.82.13exp

Post by Hajo »

Mostly bugfixes, small UI improvements, a few new vehicles and some improved images this time.

One new feature: some goods now get bonusses for being transported fast. Press 'G' to open an overview windows with the base transport fees and the speed bonuses.

And last but not least: new bugs :P

Anyways here it is:
http://www.simugraph.com/forum/viewtopi ... 10&t_id=11

Have fun! I think - at least I hope - this is one of the better releases :)

c.u.
Hajo
BobXP
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by BobXP »

I see you've changed your avatar.

Anyways... have you got a manual for the new depot window. I cant make any sense of it, and from the screenshots It doesn't look as good as the old one.
<!-- End Of Post !-->
Hajo
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Hajo »

I don't have a manual.
Markus
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Markus »

BobXP wrote:I see you've changed your avatar.

Anyways... have you got a manual for the new depot window. I cant make any sense of it, and from the screenshots It doesn't look as good as the old one.
Can you describe your problems. I will update the Train-tutorial at http://www.simutrans-tips.com in some weeks. Maybe I can add some hints to the tutorial or the tips-section of the Simutrans-Tips page.

Edited 25th October 2003:

Some parts of the depot are described here:
How to find all vehicles which are in depots
BobXP
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by BobXP »

well... i dont wanna upgrade unless i think the new depot is better than the old one, and IMO by the screenshots, it doesnt look like it is, so i wanted to see if you had instructions for the new depot so i can see how it functions.
<!-- End Of Post !-->
Markus
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Markus »

BobXP wrote:well... i dont wanna upgrade unless i think the new depot is better than the old one, and IMO by the screenshots, it doesnt look like it is, so i wanted to see if you had instructions for the new depot so i can see how it functions.
IMO the new depot is as good as the old one or better. The main advantage is, that it can handle more as one convoi. You can install more as one Simutrans version on your computer. So you can try out the new Simutrans version without problems.

Return to “Simutrans”