Too many depots?

Got a problem with TTDPatch? Get help here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

VriendelijkeRuud
Engineer
Engineer

Too many depots?

Post by VriendelijkeRuud »

Hello, i recently re-installed TTDL, first time since 1996, this time with the open patch that allows longer and more trains amongs others. But right now i'm in a game at 2010, and i get the error "too many depots". Anything that i can do about this?

Thanks in advance!
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Re: Too many depots?

Post by DaleStan »

Destroy some you don't use. You get 255 rail, road, and ship depots.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
Yexo
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Yexo »

VriendelijkeRuud wrote:Hello, i recently re-installed TTDL, first time since 1996, this time with the open patch that allows longer and more trains amongs others. But right now i'm in a game at 2010, and i get the error "too many depots". Anything that i can do about this?

Thanks in advance!
"Open patch" doesn't exist. You are either using OpenTTD or TTDPatch. In the first you won't get that message (unless you build 65.000+ depots), if you use TTDPatch follow DaleStans advice. In both cases please make a topic in the right forum (either OpenTTD or TTDPatch) next time.
VriendelijkeRuud
Engineer
Engineer

Post by VriendelijkeRuud »

Yexo wrote:
VriendelijkeRuud wrote:Hello, i recently re-installed TTDL, first time since 1996, this time with the open patch that allows longer and more trains amongs others. But right now i'm in a game at 2010, and i get the error "too many depots". Anything that i can do about this?

Thanks in advance!
"Open patch" doesn't exist. You are either using OpenTTD or TTDPatch. In the first you won't get that message (unless you build 65.000+ depots), if you use TTDPatch follow DaleStans advice. In both cases please make a topic in the right forum (either OpenTTD or TTDPatch) next time.
Thanks and sorry... one more question if you don't mind, is it able to convery TTDPatch savegames to OpenTTD?
Yexo
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Yexo »

VriendelijkeRuud wrote:Thanks and sorry... one more question if you don't mind, is it able to convery TTDPatch savegames to OpenTTD?
Some savegames from TTDPatch can be loaded in OpenTTD, you'll have to try yourself whether it works for your savegame though as it highly depends on which TTDPatch options you used. The other way around (loading OpenTTD savegames in TTDPatch) is definitely not possible.

Return to “Problems with TTDPatch”