Norwegian language for TTD [2.5.1 Finished]

Talk about the sequel to the original TT, Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
DonChris
Engineer
Engineer

Norwegian language for TTD [2.5.1 Finished]

Post by DonChris »

Norwegian Language for TTDX.
Credits: DonChris , The Person , fire87 and OzTransLTD

Its is an ReadMe file now for those who still don't know how to use it :wink: We are still translating the new strings in TTDPatch , Casaba is/maby working on a TTD Translator >> grf as Patchman said here. This means when/if it gets finished , will Norwegian language be on grf . This saves space and much easier to handle with.

Latest WIN realese: 2.5.1
Attachments
norlang_b2.5.1.zip
[Updated 11/03/06]
(289.93 KiB) Downloaded 417 times
Last edited by DonChris on 03 Apr 2008 01:02, edited 22 times in total.
Formerly known as "Translator".
hakestad
Engineer
Engineer

Post by hakestad »

Jeg vil anbefale deg å spille OpenTTD, det er oversatt til norsk, og har mulighet for norske byer og norske kroner.

For other countries: I'm sorry that I said something in norwegian. Here is what I said:

"I will recommend you to play OpenTTD, it is translated to norwegian, and it has the posibility to use norwegian towns and kroner."
- Lars Kristian
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

hakestad, as you can see TTD is going to be norwegian to :wink: and support for norwegian towns and kroner is much longer in TTDPatch than in OTTD :wink:
what are you looking at? it's a signature!
DonChris
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DonChris »

Hi
Anyway ill still contine translating. Fire87 (Jim) has said he would help me translate , so far it is translated 500 words i think. The site is not updated for a while , beacouse im having some problems with the navibar (i cant anything about programming). Aanyway Fire87 im happy taht u can help , ill send u some files and a expenation how to do it.

Translator , Christian B.
hakestad
Engineer
Engineer

Post by hakestad »

Keep going with the translation! I didn't mean to be grumpy in the last post.

I once did start to translate TTD to norwegian my self... but I did not come very far with it :? but if you'll need any help, just contact me :wink:
- Lars Kristian
fire87
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by fire87 »

Hmm.. Weird that I haven't seen this post until now :?

Anyways, as Translator said, I'm more than happy to work along with him, just translating every word on TTD (one time) :)
Still I'm wondering why Translator contacted me.. But just let that slip, it's not so much of a big deal really :P

And Translator, when are you gonna post the files to me?
You have said two times now that you would post them, but I haven't got them yet.. Why? Do you have very little spare time, so you wouldn't have time to post them? Just curious..
Well, to all norwegians here, it will be a norwegian version of TTD soon, I hope :wink:
Currently working on:

Norwegian (NSB) Trainset
Topic | Website
DonChris
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DonChris »

Hi,
I have been sick those last days , sorry. fire87 i will put those files here today so you can just download it , im putting a readme file with it. But fire87 have you downloaded ttd translator? anyway you can download it here. And Hakestad i will be very pleaced if you can help , and i will make and readme file to u too , but remeber to download the ttd translator ;).

EDIT: Ok, Hakestad and fire87 you most remember to read the readme file , DO NOT START BEFORE READING ALL THE FILE :!:
Attachments
TTD NOR.zip
(288.88 KiB) Downloaded 381 times
DonChris
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DonChris »

Hakestad , fire87 , are u guys here? fire87 have u started translating ttd now? and hakestad u have to wait longer than 5th march if fire87 dont make it.
The Person
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by The Person »

If this goes slowly, I can take over for someone.
DonChris
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DonChris »

Nice! :) We need a lot translators now, i dont know how it goes with it right now. I can happly find u something to translate , it just that its only 1 at the time that can translate :? Ill find something to u , but u'll have to wait to Hakestad and fire87 are finished. If they dont react in a while i will place u to the first translator.
The Person
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by The Person »

That's great! I'd love to make some contribution to the TTD community. I've got too much spare time anyway...
DonChris
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DonChris »

5 March: 0-500 Words Trabslated
10 March: All the ttdpatch text translated

This how my plan is yet , but it seem like fire87 is gone for a while and Hakestad too. :?
fire87
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by fire87 »

Well, I can't do any work when I haven't got any chance to do them, because of my lack of internet :lol: But that's not a really big deal, if I have the chance to work this weekend, I will do so. And I will work a lot! :wink: If not, then.. blame my girlfriend :lol:
Currently working on:

Norwegian (NSB) Trainset
Topic | Website
DonChris
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DonChris »

Ok , ill live the work to The Person if u dont get finished, i hope your girlfriend dont steal u this week :D
fire87
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by fire87 »

I'm on heavy translating now, I don't think there should be that long until I have finished translating and fixing grammar errors :wink:
Currently working on:

Norwegian (NSB) Trainset
Topic | Website
DonChris
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DonChris »

Nice work , do u think it will be finished today? I hope so it will be very nice , after Hakestad and The Person has translated (if any) do u think u can translat a bit more ? :oops: But it will take maby 20 days or somethig , i have to translate my self too :]
fire87
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by fire87 »

Well, I could be finished today (with the translations I can do atleast), I have checked 492 words already today :)
But as I needed to download TTD to work on this I haven't bothered looking up the patch because TTD will be deleted again on this data..

EDIT: I have translated all the 525 words you were asking in the readme :wink:
If you want to, you can controll my work, but I think it's right :D
Attachments
GAMEGFX.rar
Well, here it is.. Tell me what you think, and what my next work this weekend will be :)
(237.33 KiB) Downloaded 408 times
DonChris
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DonChris »

Yes i would controll your work , but can u plz put it in a zip. file i dont have winrar now.
fire87
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by fire87 »

I'm sorry, but winrar is all I have for now.. If you wait 'till tomorrow, I can try to convert it :) Or you can just ask someone else to convert it for you :wink:
Anyways, I'm going to bed now :P
Currently working on:

Norwegian (NSB) Trainset
Topic | Website
The Person
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by The Person »

Can't WinRar make zip files as well as rar files?

Return to “Transport Tycoon Deluxe”