[Request] new bridge type

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Darac
Engineer
Engineer

[Request] new bridge type

Post by Darac »

how about a new bridge type that can be used for trains and monorails (when they are released) around and above city roads. i know you can already use the bridge tyes there but they look big and clumbersome. i was thinking of something like steal poles that come up from one side of the road, bend at a 90 degree angle at the hieght you want the track, and stretch only about half way or a little more across the road where the track will then sit on top.

if you want i could draw you a quick picture to give you a better idea of what i mean.
-Darac
s_tubb23
Engineer
Engineer

Post by s_tubb23 »

That is a really good idea beacuse when I bridge over a road the bridge is left hanging in mid air, if someone could do this mod it would be very much appreciated :D
TheGrew
Tycoon
Tycoon

Concrete Bridge

Post by TheGrew »

Have you seen the Concrete Bridge
Olli
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Olli »

I would go one step further and make an "almost glass bridge" with really thin steel supports and an almost transparent bottom.
Villem
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Villem »

You would need to have a patch i think if you want supports to be drawn when bridge is over railroad track or road..

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”