NewStations v0.6

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

ziond
Engineer
Engineer

Re: NewStations v0.5

Post by ziond »

There seems something wrong with overpass preview (and underpass on same pic). OpenTTD version is r24874.
Attachments
Wroninghill Transport, 11-е янв 1950 г..png
Wroninghill Transport, 11-е янв 1950 г..png (98.76 KiB) Viewed 4597 times
michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by michael blunck »

ziond wrote:There seems something wrong with overpass preview (and underpass on same pic). OpenTTD version is r24874.
Please re-download NewStations.

BTW, would you be interested to do a Russian translation for NewStations? If yes, look here. Label for Russian language would be "RUS".

regards
Michael
trainman1432
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by trainman1432 »

Chris_Booth wrote:Is this going to be on Bananas?
so far, not yet.(as much as i know)
Jetrain
YATTC
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

Thanks Michael. You never stop surprising us :)
what are you looking at? it's a signature!
michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by michael blunck »

SHADOW-XIII wrote:Thanks Michael. You never stop surprising us :)
Thanks for your interest.

BTW, would you be interested to do a Polish translation for NewStations? If yes, look here. Label for Polish language would be "PL".

:cool:

regards
Michael
Ameecher
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ameecher »

Another small bug report. The non-track signal tile doesn't display catenary when built with electrified rails, it would be nice if it did display it.

Edit: seemingly, when building a way-point adjacent to a non-track buffer tile then the buffers display as platform buffers.
Edit 2: the latter issue is fixed, forgot to upgrade to 0.51
michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by michael blunck »

Ameecher wrote: Another small bug report. The non-track signal tile doesn't display catenary when built with electrified rails, it would be nice if it did display it.
IIRC, this was intentionally.
Ameecher wrote: Edit: seemingly, when building a way-point adjacent to a non-track buffer tile then the buffers display as platform buffers.
Right, adjacent placement had been fixed. OTOH, I fail to see the use of building a waypoint in front of a buffer tile ... :cool:

regards
Michael
wojteks86
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by wojteks86 »

Not sure, if this is not too demanding, but maybe you could add the country codes next to each station building names?
Like in brackets or after comma? It's not something that makes using your GRF difficult, though :P
Regards,
Wojtek
michael blunck
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by michael blunck »

wojteks86 wrote:Not sure, if this is not too demanding, but maybe you could add the country codes next to each station building names?
Like in brackets or after comma? It's not something that makes using your GRF difficult, though :P
That´s not needed because you´ll automatically get the correct language (or UK English in case your language isn´t included).

regards
Michael
Ameecher
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ameecher »

michael blunck wrote:
Ameecher wrote: Another small bug report. The non-track signal tile doesn't display catenary when built with electrified rails, it would be nice if it did display it.
IIRC, this was intentionally.
But I was setting the situation up where I had two electrified lines wanting to share a platform and it looks odd to not have the tile electrified, makes it look like you couldn't run through if needed.
michael blunck wrote:
Ameecher wrote: Edit: seemingly, when building a way-point adjacent to a non-track buffer tile then the buffers display as platform buffers.
Right, adjacent placement had been fixed. OTOH, I fail to see the use of building a waypoint in front of a buffer tile ... :cool:
Well, I was just making it appear that I had a signal box overseeing operations of a station junction, just happened that it was next to a bufferstop.
ZxBiohazardZx
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ZxBiohazardZx »

i think bananas will not add the readme of MB hence its only downloadable on his own site....
Michi_cc
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Michi_cc »

Bananas will of course keep a readme and OpenTTD will even display it in game as long as it is text (and not HTML). Bananas will not display it before downloading though.

-- Michael Lutz
ZxBiohazardZx
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ZxBiohazardZx »

then the only reason i can think of is licencing of his gfx, but i vote to use fruitshop
V453000 :)
President
President

Post by V453000 :) »

Bananas does not limit any license, it allows "Custom" in case you do not want to choose from the open licenses which are as options there.
ImageImageImage
peter1138
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by peter1138 »

If Michael doesn't want to use Bananas, he doesn't want to, so please stop trying to coerce him.
He's like, some kind of OpenTTD developer.
Chris
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Chris »

petern wrote:If Michael doesn't want to use Bananas, he doesn't want to, so please stop trying to coerce him.
This.
Screenshots

Formerly Class 165
ZxBiohazardZx
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ZxBiohazardZx »

regardless of the BaNaNa's issue, im wondering when he is going to release his insanely good looking hidden 0.6 release i spotted elsewhere, damn i cant wait for more of his awesome work!
Morgs
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Morgs »

Is there a document with this set?

One that explains how to create stations like the one with the Canadanian Stations Grf
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

Morgs wrote:Is there a document with this set?
There should be a donotreadme html file in the zip you downloaded. Beyond that, your imagination is your guide. If something is truly puzzling to you, this thread is the place to ask about it. :D
Morgs
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Morgs »

wallyweb wrote:
Morgs wrote:Is there a document with this set?
There should be a donotreadme html file in the zip you downloaded. Beyond that, your imagination is your guide. If something is truly puzzling to you, this thread is the place to ask about it. :D
I have seen one with MTSS and CanStn's GRF's which includes diagrams and informs people of how to build stations, I had problems with MTSS and gave up using it. This one is just text though, no diagrams and does not explain how to build the complex stations like the Bamberg. I did use the older version which I grasped but I have noticed there is additions to them in this newer version

Return to “Graphics Releases”