Who's doing what

Archived discussions related to Transport Empire. Read-only access only.

Moderator: Transport Empire Moderators

Paranoid Android
Tycoon
Tycoon
Location: lo:kay:shun - The site and/or situation of a settlement

Who's doing what

Post by Paranoid Android »

For easy reference, I think someone needs to compile a list of who's doing what towards this project and sticky it. I know myself, Torkatta and maybe MrBadAxe are doing music, and Rein is doing programming, and Hellfire is doing graphics - what else?
r is a c***

will frequently check credit at (moral) bank (hole in wall)
RIP THE BETA BAND 1997-2004
Transport Empire's music-er.

So now I've closed my eyes, closing seconds of our time

My music
Lilman424
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Lilman424 »

Hellfire is programming also, he's doing the OpenGL graphics

Daklozar is doing the network architecture

Ken52787 and Brax are doing graphics
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein
Dak Lozar
Engineer
Engineer

Also,

Post by Dak Lozar »

I've been working on a SI conversion class - I think its close to being finished and I'll pass that on to rein at some point. And I'm also working on a rudimentary physics engine that I'm calling Fizzics :)
Dave "Dak Lozar" Loeser
Brax
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Brax »

Yeah, I can do some of the graphics. Sorry I haven't seem to be doing much recently. Been working hard, trying to get out of my four figure overdraft! (and on Friday got a parking ticket at work, which basically wasted a whole days work :evil: ). I can also work on incorperating the graphics into game as well if needed, and maybe getting them to move around and interact with stuff.

PS. Nice name for the engine :) Heh, can we have trains jumping over half built bridges then if it's a proper physics engine? :)
Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of.
Tokartta
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tokartta »

I'm (Tokartta. Not Torkatta) doing music, and I can design a website or something, if required.
Paranoid Android
Tycoon
Tycoon
Location: lo:kay:shun - The site and/or situation of a settlement

Post by Paranoid Android »

Alright then...

Rein - Engine building, project leader
Hellfire - Coding, OpenGl work
Dak Lozar - Network architecture, physics engine
Ken52787 - Graphics
Brax - Graphics
Tokartta - Music
Tombe - Music
r is a c***

will frequently check credit at (moral) bank (hole in wall)
RIP THE BETA BAND 1997-2004
Transport Empire's music-er.

So now I've closed my eyes, closing seconds of our time

My music
Dak Lozar
Engineer
Engineer

Progress

Post by Dak Lozar »

OK, I have completed the following classes and will be sending them to Rein (as I promised him last week) tonight.

cSIConversions – This class converts the internal representation of weight and displays England or U.S.A. friendly versions. It should be easy to expand on and is a good start I think. Anyone is welcome to modify it :)

cHiSpeedTimer – This class is derived from the one presented in “OpenGL Game Programming”

I’m close to completing the cFizzics class as well. It’s pretty generic and probably does not yet implement all the functionality that the game will need – but with further discussions with Rein I think I (we) can nail this down.

I’m also getting close with the Network Architecture document – this will be a first draft and will probably be revised as the game progresses.

--edit--
OK, I have sent the code to Rein... and I continue to work on the Fizzics (Physics) code as well as the Networking Architecture... let's make a game!
Dave "Dak Lozar" Loeser

Return to “Transport Empire Development Archive”