[OTTD] RFT's screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
RFT
Engineer
Engineer

[OTTD] RFT's screenshots

Post by RFT »

this is from a new game on a smaller map than my old "exford transport" game. I went for a smaller map as I wanted to get a majority of the region connected up before the game got too far past "present day"

a couple of pics from the 60s (before I added a bunch of GRFs) and a more recent one.
Attachments
Tysoe Transport, 27th Nov 1965.png
the "Capital". later development saw the local DMU service moved to a new station to relieve pressure on the main station.
(509.85 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
Tysoe Transport, 11th Nov 1965.png
This is my industrial heartland and is still happily chuntering away 40 years on from this point
(530 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
This is possibly my favourite quet little corner of the map - an EMU branch line crosses a massive cutting built for the dedicated cross-country eurostar line.
This is possibly my favourite quet little corner of the map - an EMU branch line crosses a massive cutting built for the dedicated cross-country eurostar line.
Tysoe Transport, 23rd Dec 1999.png (180.47 KiB) Viewed 483 times
Rich Tysoe
RFT
Engineer
Engineer

Post by RFT »

I've spent a while bulidng up a new industrial complex so serve amnother part of the map the original one wasn't servicing.

At 16 trains servicing the main station (and two more at the sidings) and a factory averaging 1600 crates per month, it's easily the biggest and busiest area i've ever built - and the first time I've needed to upgrade a main line to four-track as the constant stream of farm trains were slowing down the express trains that also used the line.
Attachments
Tysoe Transport, 3rd May 2028.png
(261.81 KiB) Downloaded 162 times
Rich Tysoe

Return to “Screenshots”