Fortunately Unfortunately

Want to let off some steam? Come and join in our forum-based games.
Forum rules
No consecutive posting in word games. If starting a new game, please check to see if there is already a similar game - such topics are likely to be locked.
User avatar
Benbo
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Posts: 380
Joined: 09 Jan 2006 18:51
Location: UK

Fortunately Unfortunately

Post by Benbo » 23 Jan 2006 17:03

This is a great game that I played a while ago.

I say something like:

We went swimming yesterday


And then the next person could say:

Unfortunately, there were aliens guarding the pool entrance


And the next:

Fortunately, we had our plasticine zappers

So on and so forth. It keeps on going like this until... I dunno....

I'll start with:

We Went Camping Last Week (Next Person Start With Unfortunately...
Last edited by jonty-comp on 02 May 2008 16:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removing (Game)

User avatar
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 8515
Joined: 08 Jul 2004 22:14
Skype: wile.e.coyote2
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Contact:

Post by Wile E. Coyote » 23 Jan 2006 17:15

Unfortunately big bear appears when we went to camp.
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.


Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!

Karl Townsend
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
Posts: 223
Joined: 19 May 2005 19:26
Location: Cheltenham

Post by Karl Townsend » 23 Jan 2006 17:19

fortunately we werent in the forest
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

MeusH
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 4349
Joined: 25 Oct 2004 15:39
Location: Mississauga

Post by MeusH » 23 Jan 2006 17:21

Unfortunatelly, the volcano had just erupted.

User avatar
Mr. X
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 11502
Joined: 20 Sep 2004 22:45
Location: Black Mesa Research Facility - New Mexico
Contact:

Post by Mr. X » 23 Jan 2006 17:23

fortunately, the vulcano wasn't on the isle we were on.
Image
Authority is something you deserve, not something you impose. -Wile E. Coyote (TT-Forums member)

User avatar
Bastiaan
Chairman
Chairman
Posts: 781
Joined: 12 Feb 2004 19:34
Location: Zwolle (NL)
Contact:

Re: Fortunately Unfortunately (Game)

Post by Bastiaan » 23 Jan 2006 17:24

Benbo wrote:So on and so forth. It keeps on going like this until... I dunno....
... until a big vicious moderator locks this game :P
Don't think this game will last long either. After a couple of posts it will be boring and annoying, I think :?
Last edited by Bastiaan on 23 Jan 2006 17:26, edited 2 times in total.
Image

User avatar
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 1734
Joined: 22 Jun 2005 19:15

Post by White Rabbit » 23 Jan 2006 17:25

Unfortunately, we could not run away from the sonic boom which kind of made us deaf. :(

User avatar
Mr. X
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 11502
Joined: 20 Sep 2004 22:45
Location: Black Mesa Research Facility - New Mexico
Contact:

Post by Mr. X » 23 Jan 2006 17:25

fortunately we were deaf already
Image
Authority is something you deserve, not something you impose. -Wile E. Coyote (TT-Forums member)

User avatar
Bastiaan
Chairman
Chairman
Posts: 781
Joined: 12 Feb 2004 19:34
Location: Zwolle (NL)
Contact:

Post by Bastiaan » 23 Jan 2006 17:27

Unfortunately, we were blind too now, because of the gigantic light flash of the explosion.
Image

User avatar
Mr. X
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 11502
Joined: 20 Sep 2004 22:45
Location: Black Mesa Research Facility - New Mexico
Contact:

Post by Mr. X » 23 Jan 2006 17:28

fortunately we had time to escape the mountains infinate doom!
Image
Authority is something you deserve, not something you impose. -Wile E. Coyote (TT-Forums member)

User avatar
Benbo
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Posts: 380
Joined: 09 Jan 2006 18:51
Location: UK

Post by Benbo » 23 Jan 2006 17:41

Unfortunately, we found that we were running to the cliff edge...
Bastiaan wrote:
Benbo wrote:So on and so forth. It keeps on going like this until... I dunno....
... until a big vicious moderator locks this game :P
I thought this, but decided not to say at the time, because I though that it might give the moderators ideas...

User avatar
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 1734
Joined: 22 Jun 2005 19:15

Post by White Rabbit » 23 Jan 2006 17:48

Fortunately, the cliff was 2 metres high.

User avatar
Benbo
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Posts: 380
Joined: 09 Jan 2006 18:51
Location: UK

Post by Benbo » 23 Jan 2006 17:52

Unfortuantely, below the cliff were spikey rocks

User avatar
GoneWacko
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 8683
Joined: 10 Jul 2002 15:08
Location: Enschede, The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by GoneWacko » 23 Jan 2006 17:54

I'm not going to lock this because it'll die by itself anyhow (or not, if it really is as much fun as you claim it to be, or something)

But I do ask benbo to stop making new game topics, we have more than enough of them. I really don't understand what is up lately, all kinds of new people starting new topics we don't really have a need for.
GoneWacko. Making [url=irc://irc.oftc.net/tycoon]#tycoon[/url] sexy and exciting since 1784.

User avatar
Mr. X
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 11502
Joined: 20 Sep 2004 22:45
Location: Black Mesa Research Facility - New Mexico
Contact:

Post by Mr. X » 23 Jan 2006 17:56

fortunatley we didn't fall on the spikes but on matrasses instead.

(I don't know but I think this is kind of funny :) )
Image
Authority is something you deserve, not something you impose. -Wile E. Coyote (TT-Forums member)

User avatar
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 1734
Joined: 22 Jun 2005 19:15

Post by White Rabbit » 23 Jan 2006 17:56

How can you say we have no need for this topic when this topic has 15 replies yet it has existed for less than an hour?

Unfortunately, the mattresses burst upon landing and acid poured out.

User avatar
GoneWacko
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 8683
Joined: 10 Jul 2002 15:08
Location: Enschede, The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by GoneWacko » 23 Jan 2006 17:58

White Rabbit wrote:How can you say we have no need for this topic when this topic has 15 replies yet it has existed for less than an hour?
Because we do not want the off-topic forum to be so full of game topics that you have to go to page two just to see the topics which do require the usage of your brain, do we?
GoneWacko. Making [url=irc://irc.oftc.net/tycoon]#tycoon[/url] sexy and exciting since 1784.

User avatar
Benbo
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Posts: 380
Joined: 09 Jan 2006 18:51
Location: UK

Post by Benbo » 23 Jan 2006 17:59

GoneWacko wrote:I'm not going to lock this because it'll die by itself anyhow (or not, if it really is as much fun as you claim it to be, or something)
I never said it would be fun did I? I thought I'd like to see what people thought of it, and I can see what you think of it. :roll:
GoneWacko wrote:But I do ask benbo to stop making new game topics, we have more than enough of them. I really don't understand what is up lately, all kinds of new people starting new topics we don't really have a need for.
Well fair enough, apart from the fact that I've made, erm... 2 topics here.

If people are enjoying this, then so be it.
Last edited by Benbo on 23 Jan 2006 18:05, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Mr. X
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 11502
Joined: 20 Sep 2004 22:45
Location: Black Mesa Research Facility - New Mexico
Contact:

Post by Mr. X » 23 Jan 2006 17:59

Game section :P

Nah...

Fortunatley the acid didn't harm us because of our haz-suits.
Image
Authority is something you deserve, not something you impose. -Wile E. Coyote (TT-Forums member)

User avatar
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 1734
Joined: 22 Jun 2005 19:15

Post by White Rabbit » 23 Jan 2006 18:01

GoneWacko wrote:
White Rabbit wrote:How can you say we have no need for this topic when this topic has 15 replies yet it has existed for less than an hour?
Because we do not want the off-topic forum to be so full of game topics that you have to go to page two just to see the topics which do require the usage of your brain, do we?
Well, you rejected this suggestion http://tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=21600 so you shouldn't be surprised if it gets cluttered. :roll:

Unfortunately, we were blind and deaf and rolling around in acid, wearing protective suits, in the middle of a volcano eruption, with no rescue team in sight (haha :P).
Last edited by White Rabbit on 23 Jan 2006 18:02, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest