One small comment

Discuss the free TT-like game Simutrans.
NitroX infinity
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

One small comment

Post by NitroX infinity »

I downloaded the game today and it rocks! I especially like the bright and fresh colours used :D

Anyway. When adding orders for a vehicle where it should go, it places the orders on top instead of at the bottom.
So if you've got a train going from an oil well to an oil refinery you have to click the end destination first (refinery) and the start last (oil wells).

Something which is annoying if you're not aware of it. For better gameplay you should make it as in TT(D)
Zuu
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Re: One small comment

Post by Zuu »

NitroX infinity wrote:Something which is annoying if you're not aware of it. For better gameplay you should make it as in TT(D)
Might not be better but quicker for TTD fans to learn. Plus do you know how mutch work it is behind his Interface?
My OpenTTD contributions (AIs, Game Scripts, patches, OpenTTD Auto Updater, and some sprites)
Junctioneer (a traffic intersection simulator)
Hajo
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Hajo »

NitroX infinity wrote:
Anyway. When adding orders for a vehicle where it should go, it places the orders on top instead of at the bottom.
There are three buttons at the bottom of the schedule window. IIRC one is insert, one is labeled add, one is remove.

Insert will add stops at cursor (the >> mark) location. Add will add stops at the end of the list.
BobXP
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by BobXP »

Hajo wrote:Insert will add stops at cursor (the >> mark) location.
Let me just clarify: it adds it -before- the cursor location. :))
<!-- End Of Post !-->

Return to “Simutrans”