Buses and trucks not visible

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Nordic player
Engineer
Engineer

Buses and trucks not visible

Post by Nordic player »

I have downloadet last versjon off open ttd . I have played the game inn many years ,but I have never take time to try out different roads. This time I try that out. I play with Timberwolf and when I try out the road grf the venhciles are not visible. I want to try out highways and express routes with buses. I very happy that I find some many new grf that is very useful. Lots of ships and different buses, was my wishes. Now I got more vessel than ever and I want to try out some cool roads.
skc
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Buses and trucks not visible

Post by skc »

There's several possible causes, but ultimately the result is the same: at the current game time, there are no road vehicles available for you to buy.
The game time is either too early or too late for the road vehicles contained in the GRF's you are using in that game, if you have any road-vehicle containing GRF's loaded.
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

Since you mentioned you want to try different roads, i assume that means you downloaded one or more road NewGRFs.

To take advantage of NewGRF roads, you also need a NewGRF road vehicle set that provides supports for the roads you want to use. If you downloaded Timberwolf's UK Roads, make sure you also download either Timberwolf's UK Road Vehicles or another set that supports those roads.
Nordic player
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Nordic player »

I find the problem . I play with Timberwolf and there was another road system that had been loaded among the other grf. I like Timberwolf. The only thing I miss is more el locomotives . That is Grf pack that provide some challenges that I like to play. When I'm finish this game, I want to try it out with firs. I also like the new versjon of ottd there is more easy than ever to make train network and I have played since 1994

Return to “General OpenTTD”