[UNIV] ISR - Industrial Stations Renewal

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Auge
Director
Director

Re: [UNIV] ISR - Industrial Stations Renewal

Post by Auge »

Hello
Nathkel wrote: 05 Jun 2023 16:33 The problem is, there doesnt seem to be a download button at the bananas website.

Any ideas?
As you yourself have noticed, there is no download button there. So, as long as it doesn't exist, you have to follow skc's advice.

That's all at the moment.
skc
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by skc »

Auge wrote: 06 Jun 2023 06:36 Hello
Nathkel wrote: 05 Jun 2023 16:33 The problem is, there doesnt seem to be a download button at the bananas website.

Any ideas?
As you yourself have noticed, there is no download button there. So, as long as it doesn't exist, you have to follow skc's advice.

That's all at the moment.
Well, my advise was to use the BaNaNaS website, which as I have also confirmed (after Nathkel said there was no download link) doesn't work.

Therefore, the only further advise I can offer: put OpenTTD on to a 2nd computer/device, download the ISR grf from the 'Online Content' section, find the downloaded file and put it on to external storage to transfer it across to your (old) computer.
Auge
Director
Director

Post by Auge »

Hello
skc wrote: 06 Jun 2023 08:27 Therefore, the only further advise I can offer: put OpenTTD on to a 2nd computer/device, download the ISR grf from the 'Online Content' section, find the downloaded file and put it on to external storage to transfer it across to your (old) computer.
Ahh, I misinterpreted the initial question. I thought he (?) already plays OpenTTD also at the mobile phone so he would be able to pick the NewGRF from there to transfer it to the old computer (maybe a Windows XP machine?).

Tschö, Auge
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

A long time ago, you could download files straight from the Bananas website, but that was disabled a few years ago (I wish they would bring it back, honestly).

It is possible to transfer the file from your OpenTTD installation on Android to your PC. The file will be located in /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.openttd.dsl/files/content_download/ .. but it's a PITA to get to.

Since you said you were playing on JGRPP, I'll instead point you to the enhanced version of ISR 1.0.2 which includes support for JGRPP's "bridge over station" feature. :)
viewtopic.php?t=83704
\
Nathkel
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Nathkel »

kamnet wrote: 06 Jun 2023 11:54 Since you said you were playing on JGRPP, I'll instead point you to the enhanced version of ISR 1.0.2 which includes support for JGRPP's "bridge over station" feature. :)
viewtopic.php?t=83704
\
Thats what i need! Problem solved! Thank you for your support and solution, kamnet! And for the others too for your assistance.
Chico008
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Chico008 »

Hi i'm playing with ISR for a long time.
recently i got back to a game with this Grf and playing with ECS Vector.

But, can't find a suitable train stop displaying amount en grain waiting from farm
are there any in this set ?
tried almost everything, there's no way to display amount of grain waiting (like steel, coal or other materials)
odisseus
Director
Director

Post by odisseus »

There is no such station model. For what it's worth, grain is normally not stored under open air.
TheDarkGiganotosaur
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TheDarkGiganotosaur »

Chico008 wrote: 14 Jan 2024 08:31But, can't find a suitable train stop displaying amount en grain waiting from farm
are there any in this set ?
tried almost everything, there's no way to display amount of grain waiting (like steel, coal or other materials)
No, but the Auz Freight Stations NewGRF has a station called "Bags of Wheat, Normal Cargo Aware" that shows piles of grain waiting at the station.

You can mix different stations from many station sets and do something cool like this... Image
[+] Spoiler
MixingStations.jpg
MixingStations.jpg (539.1 KiB) Viewed 1109 times
Emperor Jake wrote: 14 Jan 2024 15:52CHIPS has tiles that show piles of grain :wink:
Umm... I don't see any piles of grain waiting on a CHIPS's station, unless I'm missing something. Image
[+] Spoiler
NoGrain.jpg
NoGrain.jpg (444.86 KiB) Viewed 1109 times
The Dark Giganotosaur, the ghastly dinosaur (currently in human form)
"My favorite type of transport vehicles? Trains and streetcars/trams." | My Music | My Arts (TBA)
Windows 10 x64 (NEVER USED) | Knoppix 8.1+ x64 | Linux Mint 20.3 Xfce x64
Emperor Jake
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Jake »

I must have been mistaken then, I was sure I'd remembered seeing grain piles in CHIPS
GarryG
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by GarryG »

Emperor Jake wrote: 15 Jan 2024 04:38 I must have been mistaken then, I was sure I'd remembered seeing grain piles in CHIPS
In CHIPS they have Grain Silos .. might have been what your thinking of.

Not sure if what they looking for by in my AuzIndustryObjects found on Bananas
has some temporary Grain Storage (but not animated).
Grain Temporary Storage.png
Grain Temporary Storage.png (114.56 KiB) Viewed 1031 times
Soot Happens
Screenshot Of The Month Winner March 2020
All my projects are GPLv2 License unless stated.
Auz Road Sets: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=87335
Auz Project Releases: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=84725
Auz Trains: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=74193
Auz Industry Sets: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=74471
Auz Objects: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=75657
Auz Bridges: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=75248
Auz Stations: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=76390
Auz Tracks: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=82691
Auz Subway Stations: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=85335
Auz Eyecandy TramTracks: viewtopic.php?t=89908
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

Emperor Jake wrote: 15 Jan 2024 04:38 I must have been mistaken then, I was sure I'd remembered seeing grain piles in CHIPS
To be fair, it seems like CHIPS has piles for everything under the sun. ;)

Return to “Graphics Development”