[REL] The Serpent scenario

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Tattoo
Director
Director

Re: [REL] The Serpent scenario

Post by Tattoo »

Where do I find this, Digidampfman's German Station Pack (#1 Thru #4). I looked on the German site and nothing by that name. There are these tho, Bahnhofs-Bausatz Teil 1 - Bahnhofs-Bausatz Teil 4. Is this the same thing? Thanx..
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
FHS
Director
Director

Post by FHS »

Tattoo wrote:Where do I find this, Digidampfman's German Station Pack (#1 Thru #4). I looked on the German site and nothing by that name. There are these tho, Bahnhofs-Bausatz Teil 1 - Bahnhofs-Bausatz Teil 4. Is this the same thing? Thanx..
Yes, actually its called "Bahnhofs-Bausatz Teil 1 - Bahnhofs-Bausatz Teil 4".
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Thanks but I copied and pasted the name so if it's wrong tell themm about it. I have no idea what it says. lol..
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

I installed this and it needs a file named USWH3BCR. There are others close to that name but not that one. And I just did a clean install a few days ago with all of them. All the US and Dekosoft stuff. Could this be from something else? Thanks..

EDIT: I'm going to redo this again and download everything new from AMI. It seems mine is older I guess but the web update says I have the lastest versions..
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Tattoo wrote:I installed this and it needs a file named USWH3BCR.
Hold on.. there is a very good possibility it is not a released file... several of us use a DAT-crawler. There is a chance our crawler gets differant versions of the same packs... there are newer LTD1 and LTD2 packs then the public has... I didnt think all my beta testers had it...

EDIT: OK, after looking you need The Alco pack 1.0.1. Or 2.0 It looks like only 1.0 is posted on TT-F and the other ones are not publicly accessable on AMI.

Let me finish up some "work" work, and ill get that resolved. I'l either patch it into the map or release a basturd Alco pack of mixed 1.0.1 and 2.0 equipment.

EDIT:
Tattoo wrote:Where do I find this, Digidampfman's German Station Pack (#1 Thru #4). I looked on the German site and nothing by that name. There are these tho, Bahnhofs-Bausatz Teil 1 - Bahnhofs-Bausatz Teil 4. Is this the same thing? Thanx..
German Station Pack by Digidampfman can be found on AMI under AMI originals (I know it is not, But i had no where else to stick it for now) link is http://www.amitrains.co.uk/downloads/Di ... ts_1-4.zip

OR... on the fanpage somewhere if you read german..... under trains/rail in a sub folder.
Last edited by Plastikman on 29 Sep 2009 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Doublepostage!

This gets a double post to make sure it is not missed.

LTD1 is now LTD1 Ver1.0.1.

your missing hopper is in there... and before whats his nuts says "No! Not another DL?!?!?"

Yes and it might be worth it if you loved the old pack.... MHQ units and some have Alco bogies under them (I dont remember how far i got in beta with that). this has been on my hard drive for over a year gathering digital dust.

If you ran the US patch before you got the update.... reinstall The Serpent again to patch these puppies.
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

kewl. Thanks man. Now I can make me a new AMI Trains cd with everything new on it. You don't plan on renewing anyhing else in the near future that would make my cd obsolete again, do you? I wrote the other one about a year ago so I think it's a good time for a new one. Thanks for all your hard work with these awesome trains for Locomotion. I surely enjoy watching them in the game....

EDIT: Oh I forgot to metion that I just noticed that there is a new section on AMI Trains with Locomotion Tools. That's really kewl cuz I don't remember where I got everything. Thanks...

EDIT2: Do I get the updated pack from the link in your sig?

EDIT3: That did it. Everything working fine now. And I just realy like Zimmlock's Shed. That is badass. Thanks Zimmlock...
kalvingp30fan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by kalvingp30fan »

Damnit! you do it right after I installed the map, reinstalled the map again and it screwed up and i had to unistall lomo.
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

kalvingp30fan wrote:Damnit! you do it right after I installed the map, reinstalled the map again and it screwed up and i had to unistall lomo.
haahaaa...

no seriously, that should not make a differance. the conrail pack can go on last before map. i just did the same thing to see if the locos work. reinstall this version over the old version after the map was installed.

i wanted to make sure the trains didnt sound like jets.

I put them first on the list incase i need to to patch them from the mega pack if this pack was an issue. (I sort of thought this this pack might be a problem)
Tattoo wrote: EDIT: Oh I forgot to metion that I just noticed that there is a new section on AMI Trains with Locomotion Tools. That's really kewl cuz I don't remember where I got everything. Thanks...
Yeah, i have been busy today,, I even hacked AMI :roll: and added new features. I hope andel does not notice
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

This is a badass level Zimmlock. I've never played with any of Plastikman's Steamers and they are wicked. This level has plenty of room for different track configurations and I'm just enjoying the s*** out of it. I'm in 1959 now and I have a long way to go. I also never messed with your Sheds and think they are a great thing to have in there. I didn't mess with any platform mods because I was satisfied with what was changed with the Provo scenerio, but now I see what I've been missing out on. Thanks for the kewl map. I'll be busy on it for a while.... 8)
Last edited by Tattoo on 01 Oct 2009 17:37, edited 1 time in total.
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

Time for some screenies, i have started to play the map in its final shape. I ll post a lot of screenies with little tricks like how to stretch a station, its just going to be a story and you can follow my game.
I start building at Westfield forrest and transport lumber to Orange papermill.
Attachments
001 first train.png
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
002 first train.png
003 first train.png
Last edited by Zimmlock on 01 Oct 2009 12:15, edited 1 time in total.
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

more, and more ll come later, now i have payed back the loan i start to think big and ll not build stations less than 20 tiles long for a while.
Attachments
004 track extention.png
005 more trains.png
006 pay back loan.png
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

Now its time to build some passenger stations at the small towns before they expand, i have a sort of standard station lenght, also given by the fact that you cant build larger than 80 tiles, for terminal passenger stations i mostly build 4 tracks 20 tile long and 3 track 20 tile for true stations.
At the terminals i use 3 tracks for longdistance and 1 track for local trains. At the screenies the construction of Orange Central Station a terminal.
The local track is 1 tile shorter than the other 3 this is because the mainbuilding consumes 1 tile of the maximum 80.
At the screenies for those who dont know you can see how to extend a station over 16 tile lenght.
Attachments
007 main station at Orange.png
008 main station at Orange.png
009 main station at Orange.png
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

more,
As you can see i do some road work to, dig a few tunnels under the station, this ll make the town expand on the other side as well.
Attachments
010 main station at Orange.png
011 main station at Orange.png
012 main station at Orange finished.png
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Benny
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Benny »

Okay, okay, I am ONE dat from the map now! :D

--- Sounds ---
SND103EN : --- Not installed!!! ---

Any idea what it is, where to get it and why I don't have it already?
Followed the tutorial 100% except renaming a folder to keep the US set installer from failing.
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

SDN103E
Thats the sound of the E33 and E44 electrics, it has to be in the mega pack.

Build a station at Westfield and started to run the first passenger train. The two track line is just layed, but ll be ajusted when needed. And that is when the industrys ll recieve their trackworks.
Attachments
013 main station at Westfield finished.png
014 first passenger train at Westfield.png
015 first passenger train at Orange.png
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

I continue to build passenger stations, at each town 1 except at New Franklin this town ll have 2 stations. The station at Laysville has no road tunnel, in the future i need the space between the central station and the foodplant.
Attachments
016 Laysville central station.png
017 New Franklin south station.png
(355.61 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
018 New Franklin north station.png
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

Twinsburg station has two terminal tracks and 3 true. The station of North Glenworth is a little dull, but some variation is needed and i have no station tile left to make stationsbuilding. All these constructions have been made with just 4 profitable trains running. Time to make some more money ;)
Attachments
019 Twinsburg central station.png
020 North Glenworth central station.png
021 only 5 trains.png
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

Now the real big work starts with the construction of the coal and ironore unload stations at Orange steelplant. As i have a standard for passenger stations i have them for freight stations to, this conserns the length of the platforms, the station space ll spann 32 tiles.
I use 23 platform tiles for 3 track stations and 30 for 1 track.
At the steelplant i build 2 unloaders 1 for coal and 1 for ironore both 3 track, to keep the catchment area of the lower station over the steelplant i had to hide a platform tile underground.
Attachments
022 unload station at Orange steelplant.png
023 unload station at Orange steelplant.png
(3.76 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
024 unload station at Orange steelplant.png
(3.76 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

The passenger line from Orange to Westfield crosses the entrance track to the steelplant, a unwanted situation, the first track crossing bridge has been build.
Attachments
025 first bridge.png
026 unload station at Orange steelplant.png
027 unload station at Orange steelplant.png
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”