[REL] B-Class & VicPass

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Tattoo
Director
Director

[REL] B-Class & VicPass

Post by Tattoo »

Here are the B-Class engines and Victoria passenger cars. I've been working with C3805 on all of these for the correct info since he is an Aussie and knows about these trains. They wouldn't be possible without his knowledge because I have a hard time finding the correct info for them.

I ran these around and didn't see any problems so please tell me if you see something not looking right and I'll fix it and any comments good or bad are always welcome. Please let me know how they look in game and what ya think. Thanks.
Attachments
B-Class.png
B-Class.png (44.18 KiB) Viewed 9938 times
VicPass.png
VicPass.png (204.76 KiB) Viewed 9938 times
B-Class_&_VicPass.rar
(3.83 MiB) Downloaded 464 times
Last edited by Tattoo on 09 Oct 2010 09:20, edited 7 times in total.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [WIP] Australian trains for Locomotion

Post by strongbow »

Them look pretty good and a nice variation on colours. Not sure what you're going to include, but Hodkowicz has made / is doing some aussie trains too. Probably EMU/DMUs.
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Thanks Strongbow. I'll have to get in touch with him see what he has planned too. Maybe we could work together if he wants to. I still have to sort out all the stuff I have and list them. I just haven't gotten around to it. I did post a screenie of the stuff from Train-sim.com here. I have a lot more stuff from other sites as well and will be sorting them soon. I do have the C38 class steamer started and will be doing them next after I finish what's in the screenies...
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
X.G.fr0sty
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by X.G.fr0sty »

Tatt; I hate you :shock: ; once these get out, no more SC2 for me for awhile, Lomoing it again... and making some blender creations as well...

Oh; for all the correct info go here
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Thanks for the link. You actually gave it to me before and I did go to it many times but I never noticed it had the seating amounts. It's a huge help. C3805 has been majorly helping me with info for all the vehicles I'm doing and these would not be possible without him. So this is a team project, actually. C3805 and me. I make em and he gives me the info and beta tests them. And he has a lot of images of the vehicles to help me along.
Doorslammer
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Doorslammer »

Although definitely not my area of expertise to judge, but those look fantastic and have a very nice colour to them.
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Thanks Doorslammer. I'm happy you're liking them.

I've been working on the passenger cars for the past few days and have a screenie of what's done. I finally did the rest of the cars that are in the set. Why there are more of the orange and red/blue V/Line, I don't know. I'm wondering if I could make the same cars for each livery so there would be the same amount of cars for each but there are soooo damn many different classes of these, my heads hurting from figuring out what's what with these. Hopefully an aussie could tell me more. If not, this is the whole set in the screenie below. I only have the VR cars left to do and should have them all done in a couple days but I want a 'Spirit of Progress" set and wil have to make the very last car with the observation at the rear. I don't have any info for it tho.

I wasn't overwhelmed with how they looked since the textures are stretch on these model and the colors needed tweeking, so I redid all the textures. Because I'm still new at this, I'm still tinkering with different settings to get the best looking vehicles. But I think I have it how I'm liking it so hopefully I can get this first set done and released soon. Please, any critisms of these would be very welcome.
Attachments
VicPass-New.png
VicPass-New.png (46.17 KiB) Viewed 10327 times
Last edited by Tattoo on 09 Sep 2010 12:18, edited 2 times in total.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

They suck and they are ugly...

.. no, they are perfect, nothing wrong with them.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
X.G.fr0sty
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by X.G.fr0sty »

Missing N-class.. and a few others ;) :P
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Thanks IA. There are 3 classes in these. Here's the list of them

Complete set of Victorian mainline steel
passenger stock - Z/S/N Set Stock Passenger Cars

AU_vic-BS

AU West Coast Rwy -ACZ- Guard View
AU West Coast Rwy -BRS-
AU West Coast Rwy -BS- Pass Car
AU West Coast Rwy -BZ- 1st Car
AU West Coast Rwy -BZ- 2nd Car
AU WCR Guard Van Guard View
AU WCR logo over V/Line -BS- Pass Car

AU VR -BZ- 1st Pass Car
AU VR -BZ- 2nd Pass Car
AU VR -BS- Pass Car
AU VR -BS- Buffet Car
AU VR -BS- Guard Van Guard View

AU VicRail Teacup -BS- Pass Car

AU V/Line -BS- Pass Car
AU V/Line -BS- Pass Car
AU V/Line -ACS- Pass Car Guard View
AU V/Line -BZE- 2nd Pass Car

AU VLP -ACS- Pass Car Guard View
AU VLP -BRS- Pass Car
AU VLP -BS- Pass Car
AU VLP -BZ- 2nd Pass Car

AU_VicNSet

AU Vline -ACN- Pass View
AU VLine -BN- 2nd Pass Car
AU VLine -BRN- Pass Car

AU VLP -BN- 2nd Pass Car
AU VLP -ACN- Pass View
AU VLP -BRN- Pass Car
AU VLP -BTN- Pass Car
AU VLP -BZN- 2nd Pass Car
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Looking good, nice effort.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
montanna.27
Engineer
Engineer

Post by montanna.27 »

thats all good :) should try and make a L class electric
have you danced with the devil in the pale moon light
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Badger wrote:Looking good, nice effort.
Thanks Badger

Here are the B-Class engines and Victoria passenger cars. I've been working with C3805 on all of these for the correct info since he is an Aussie and knows about these trains. They wouldn't be possible without his knowledge because I have a hard time finding the correct info for them.

I ran these around and didn't see any problems so please tell me if you see something not looking right and I'll fix it and any comments good or bad are always welcome. Please let me know how they look in game and what ya think. Thanks. I hope you all like them...

Download moved to first post.
Last edited by Tattoo on 09 Oct 2010 09:18, edited 4 times in total.
lego_trains
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: [WIP/REL] Australian trains for Locomotion

Post by lego_trains »

I have not downloaded them yet. But, they look good in the shot.

good job.
Walter1940
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [WIP/REL] Australian trains for Locomotion

Post by Walter1940 »

Oh boy, you make a good job. :wink: :mrgreen:
http://www.walter1940.de
Vehicles for Locomotion

Tutorials in english
- From MSTS to Locomotion ---> http://www.walter1940.de/tutorial/msts2loco/
- Wally ---> http://www.walter1940.de/tutorial/wally/
- xml-modding ---> http://www.walter1940.de/tutorial/xml-modding/
montanna.27
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [REL] B-Class & VicPass

Post by montanna.27 »

is there any more vic trains in progress have used these ones and very great
montanna.27
Engineer
Engineer

Post by montanna.27 »

or would there be any chance of the vic steam trains in development??
C3805.
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by C3805. »

If you had considered the rate that Tattoo was pumping trains out, don't you think he would announce it?

I actually haven't heard from Tattoo in months. I do hope he's alright.
Zeak
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by Zeak »

Was just wondering If you were going to do the stony point A Class?

Mods look grate keep up the good work, There a lot like Poopy's old works

*edit* Sorry just saw how old this is.

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”