[list]Build Templates (Copy&Paste)
Copy & Paste patch, reworked[/list]
Allows to copy part of map into in-game clipboard and paste it later at a given location. Latest version is 1.1.0
INSTALLATION (Clipboard 1.1.0 binaries for OpenTTD r26400):
- Download and unpack OpenTTD nightly.
- Download the ZIP package:
- Extract contents of the package to the root folder of your OpenTTD (replacing some existing files).
- Run openttd.exe.
- Everything is available from a toolbar. You can open it by clicking "Clipboard" button on the landscaping toolbar.
- There are also shortcuts - hit [Ctrl]+[C] / [Ctrl]+[V] to copy/paste.
- Read tooltips to learn buttons
- There is also a shortcut to adjust heights while pasting - rotate your mouse wheel while holding [Ctrl] key.
- Construction->Clipboard capacity setting may be used to restrict clipboard capacity (e.g. in MP games).
- savegame compatibility: full¹
- network compatibility: no²
¹ Clipboard content is not stored in a savegame.
² You can safely play MP on a patched server. While there should be no desyncs with a non-patched server, I do not guarantee anything. Command system has been slightly modified, especially command errors may slightly differ ("already built" is returned more often instead of "something in the way").
- Mini patch pack: Clipboard 1.0.3 + Polyline Track Tool 8c (OpenTTD r25722)