OTTD Romazoon's screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: OTTD Romazoon's screenshots

Post by romazoon »

Thanks Kamnet !

i m happy to inspire you ! My lorry bay are just the best way i found to avoid traffic jam and delay with cargodist (each destination it owns bay and depot), and i after lots of toying around with ISR i came up with this ! 8)

And about the ISR road set under your devellopment! i ll be very happy to play with it too, to install my lorry bays in the heart of my industrial areas :wink: and don t forget to make a nice depot !! I wish we could have truck depot fiting better than now...(I could replace the depot though with a different (name) truck lorry bay, add a go through order instead of the depot order, I could then add the nice building from ISR that have the three doors that could look like a loading truck dock.That would look even better, but it s just more risky if one forget to make the order "go throught", then ratings would start and production would be shared until it is fixed by player...)

Any idea how much advanced (if at all) are the new road types?? cause i m also thinking how will you make look good the same road sprite anywhere (industrial area, city, countryside, higways...)...
ffpp
Engineer
Engineer

Post by ffpp »

Hey, I looked at this topic and was immediately inspired, very nice.
I never put so much care into making the enviroment and track layout look realistic. I mean, I often try but feel like I did nothing when looking at your screens ;).

But one thing that stuck out a little bit to me was on the 3rd shot of the 1st post: the placement of towns and villages looks oddly square, they should be spread out in a more random way in my oppinion.
But what I really liked is that somehow even larger station structures weren't much too big in relation to the town size, which is often a bit weird in many screenshots I've seen. This inspired me to maybe play a game on the huuuge map with larger but only very few towns, to make even bigger stations and networks not to stick out so much.
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

Thanks for the compliment, those are always appreciated !
ffpp wrote:But one thing that stuck out a little bit to me was on the 3rd shot of the 1st post: the placement of towns and villages looks oddly square, they should be spread out in a more random way in my oppinion.
Well in a way you are right, but on the other hand, there is a lot of relief that have to be avoided and force the lines to not be straight (as you can see on the very same screenshot, the network map doesn t have much straight lines...)
You can download that map in a thread in my signature, it s called Central Lake on Sea. Maybe you will like to play with it !
Also you have to know that the Newgrf are unfortunaly a little bit messed... so please do not report bugs or crash that would happen with this scenario. (my screenshot are based on a game i runned with V1.0 and Marico.grf, and it never crashed until now, the only bug i spotted thought is some Emus missing from the 2cc train set and some snow missing on many trees)

The second game showed in my screenshot is a scenario i made, but it s not released yet (also it s made only for Chillpatchpack V.12)

Edit : I decided to make some more screenshot from "Wali transport". I haven t built much much more, but well i m far from having showed all the nice things ! :wink:
Last edited by romazoon on 08 Apr 2011 16:01, edited 1 time in total.
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

and three more. (the first is huge, but show much better the Seedan Bridge, which i showed a small part of it in an older post)
ZxBiohazardZx
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ZxBiohazardZx »

i like the bridge (and transition left -> right)
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

ZxBiohazardZx wrote:i like the bridge (and transition left -> right)
It is actually this that i got inspired from reality... except i mirrored it to fit my game. the landmasse are not as accurate but it look like a little too...
Zhall
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zhall »

Very clean...

So many people resort to spagetti, it makes me sick. 8)
Hem
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Hem »

Oh my god. Romazoon: I had just written you a post, here, to say "wow" to your job, to comment about every screenshot, and ask you tons of noob questions... and then Mozilla crashed. So I lost it. It was like a whole screen long. I promise, like, 20 real centimeters long. You would have probably panicked if I had sent it and not lost it, so you may now prefer it that way... cause now Im all depressed and don't want to write it again. That is... until later :) I'll go live my life for now, but I'll come back here, and you will definitely get spammed by my not-for-long-lost excitement! Cheers.
Hem
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Hem »

Alright Romazoon, here I go :)

Congrats for your screenshots, they're great. That is, your towns, your maps and especially your transports are great! Wow, I'm so impressed! I've got tons of questions about them, especially because I'm a noob who've been playing the game for 15 years now but without modifying it, I always played with the original game, but now that I see your screenshots (and I'm pretty sure you use some modifications, right?) I wanna try some! So here I'll ask some questions about particular screenshots so you can explain to a noob like me whatever you feel like telling to me, and maybe to other people interested but not asking anything :)

Ok, after reading my message, it is much too long, I realize. So I'll make the questions in very small font, and sorry for the people with poor eyes! (but hey, you play TT, come on!)

- Wali Transport, 29_03_1985.png : Riojano is beautiful. How come it is so square ? It seems much more realistic when it is that squarish! I love it, is it a modification? And the buildings are really cool, with nice rooftops and all, are they new? You got a lovely market place on southeast, too, and a tram in the middle, is that an add-on of some kind? How come the road that goes south from Riojano Annexe is boarded all along by houses, that really looks like a coast road, that's great, did the AI do that or...? And finally, the highway crossing from southwest to northeast seems huuuge, how big is your map?

- Wali Transport, 01_05_1985.png : Zion is amazing, too. Here again the roads are neet, do they come in the future or is it some add-on? And the nice little fences along the railways, are they new too? And just a technical question : why that little loop for the railway in the most upright corner of the map?

- Wali Transport, 30_08_1961.png : Cool city, where do the train stations come from, they look nice! All the trees near Wali Sud Station in the streets, are they yours, or the town's? And I noticed something there often is in your cities, I was wondering if it was the AI or yourself, again, look in the most upleft corner of that map, the highway is cut by a little suburb of the town, with a bridge : your towns often get that, how come? And the same stuff in the most downright corner, that logn road with houses all along, like in the first screenshot, how come? And you even got winterish dead trees in that town, wow!

- Wali Transport, 30_06_1986.png : Blue Bay is a lovely coast city, well done! Many different buildings, there, like the ones that have red writings on them, "REA", or "ICA"... that's cool! Even stuff like shops, or neet boutiques, like the one near the "97%" that appears near the Blue Bay Gare, that's just great! Talking about that station, man, 10 different lines, that's huge, how could you do that! Wow! And wow, you even got an "ikea" in the nort suburb, that's amazing! Even placed in the suburb, how clever is that IA!

- Wali Transport, 27_07_1986.png : That town is so sweet. Looks so real, like an actual town from the country, with the river, the lovely (modified?) realistic train station, the trees and the snow... that looks so "all made" and not random!

- Wali Transport, 14_12_1992.png : Bordas station is just crazy! Great job! You even got an elevated foothpath bridge for the passengers, wow! But why these two railways near the depot going nowhere? Can you teach me something there? Oh, and how did you get that lovely realistic time board for your trains? I love it! Is it a modification? And the 2 next maps, showing the linked cities with blue lines too?

- All Transport & More, 02_09_1968.png : That stuff is just insane! What is that, are we still talking about TT? It just looks amazingly great, tell me more! You can actually make industries like that? All the depots, the containers, and all, that's great! But aren't the trucks a bit buging?

- All Transport & More, 02_09_1968#1.png : Great, you've got such weird buildings here, like the big hotel-like one on the coast! and the big american-like yellow lined highways, that's great!

- All Transport & More, 23_09_1968#2.png : Sweet coal mine, on the downright most corner, is it another grf stuff?

- All Transport & More, 28_10_1968.png : just as great as the food factory, all my previous questions apply here again :) How the hell did you do that?!

- All Transport & More, 01_10_1969#1.png : just a commentary there, that I noticed before but forgot to mention : you have a great realistic way of doing your mountain roads, the way they get all windy but logicaly made around the hills, well done :)

- All Transport & More, 03_10_1969.png & All Transport & More, 04_10_1969.png : you just killed me, there, I don't even know what I'm looking at anymore!

- Wali Transport, 10_02_1995#1.png : Baslard is a great town, especially the buildings, and always that squarish look. Tell me, how come the roads going southwest seem to split the forests in perfect matching types of trees? I mean, all the green ones on one side, all the yellow and brownish ones on another... how come?

- Wali Transport, 10_02_1995#3.png : I love that one. All these various skyscrapers, the trams in the middle of the town, these two little suburbs up north, and above the airport, always like that in your towns, as I mentioned before, even with an Ikea again, and what looks like a supermarket... And what are these green little stuff just in front of the airport, at Kingston Airport Est Station? I love this snowy park in the middle, at Kingston Central, sort of Central Park :D is it intentional? The carpark in front of Kingston Ouest station is very realistic, is it an add-on? And finally I love the road leaving Kingston to the southwest, with houses all along that road, and little country/suburbish stations (Haut Kingston, Bas Kingston and so on), so realistic!

- wali Transport, 10_02_1995#4.png : That Seedan Bridge is great, how amazing it is that this little island was in the middle of the river in the first place! Did you do it? I love the look of the big Seedan Gare Station, and of its huge carpark, is it an add-on? And once again, the forests are perfectly matched and split in three different kind, up north of the map! Just wow!

- Wali Transport, 11_02_1995.png : How gorgeous and lovely, this "coast scenery", as you say. Just so realistic, these two little mountainy/coasty/country towns, with the road, the railway, their respective stations that are different from each other, that's great.

- Wali Transport, 11_02_1995#1.png : This one is bad, awful, terrible, poor, lame, you suck. (After re-reading my message, I realized you were going to feel like god, so I decided to make-up some fake and aggresive criticisms to put you back down on earth, both feet on the ground ;) ).

Alright that's it. Hope it was not too much. Sorry for spaming your thread like that, I don't know if you will enjoy it or not, for my defense I'd say that it 1) helps your work being more famous on the forum 2) prooves you you're doing quite a great job that interests other players :) When/if you answer to me, I'd be sad you just say "thank you" after that, as I would rather you commenting all your work and share with us everything you did and used. But I would understand, too, if you did not comment on everything. That's ok. I wouldn't cry. Too much... Maybe I can ask you like this, then : "allez, s'te plaît, sois sympa, prends le temps de me raconter, ça déchire, tout ce que t'as fait, je veux apprendre à faire comme toi !". ;) Alright, cheers!
Emperor Jake
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Jake »

Wow :shock: Big post indeed... I know EXACTLY how you feel.

I'll answer some of your questions:
The way the cities are shaped is because romazoon built the roads himself, in the scenario editor, and let the towns build around them. The scenario is available in romazoon's signature (Central lake on sea) - it is a very good map and I'm playing on it too :) Its size is 1024*1024, BTW.
It seems cities have been set to not build roads themselves, so they will grow along existing roads, giving the effect in the first screenshot.
Oh, and tracks that go nowhere are there in case they are needed in the future, so that the station doesn't have to be modified afterwards.

I will let romazoon provide a list of addons (GRFs) used. They are the source of everything that you see that is not in the original game.
Hem wrote:I'm a noob who've been playing the game for 15 years now but without modifying it, I always played with the original game
I don't know how you've managed to not get bored... the last time I played a serious game with the default vehicles was also the 2nd game I ever played in OTTD! No seriously - take a good look around and enjoy the massive amounts of addons that are available - you can even download them from within the game!
Hem
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Hem »

Hey, thanks a lot, Jake, for the infos :) That's funny that you'd be the one coming first, because I recently downloaded your Aussie Towns pack, the only thing I ever downloaded. Why this one you ask? Because not more that one week ago, I was myself walking and talking pictures around a place you may know, I'm afraid not on Reddall Parade as you may do quite often, though ;), but in Morton National Park, and in Huskisson by the Jervis Bay, or in Sanctuary Point... See what I mean? That's why I needed that pack, to remember all this ;) Anyway, hope I made you smile with that one :)

To go back to TT : "you can even download them from within the game!" : That, I realized thanks to you after downloading romazoon scenario you mentioned to me, the Central Sea stuff. Though, I downloaded 99% of the grf from within the game (you're right, it is damn practical!), but there is one that is bugging, that it can't find anywhere, and that I could not find myself on the web, called canstwn.grf, so I could not try the scenario! :( Bye!
Emperor Jake
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Jake »

Hem wrote: Anyway, hope I made you smile with that one :)
Indeed you did :D

Anyway, here's the missing GRF,Canadian Stations. Unfortunately there are a few good GRFs that just aren't on the ingame content service, but the rest can be found on GRFCrawler.
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

Woaw!! Hem, you really wrote me a book of question there, isnt it??

I had to copy and past your text to read it in a confortble way.... lol

I m gonna try to answer all your question, and i ll put the grf list i used (and tell you what they do ingame)

So here we go:

All the cities on my scenario Central Lake on Sea, have been manually builded. The small one i just took care that they are not too big, and that the street look neat. But on the Bigger cities(Wali,Zion, Riojano, Bordas, Baslard, Bluebay, Kingston, and one more i cant remember thename) i did builded a "squarish" structure to the cities : my method was to build some big square (i think here it s 8 tiles long square, but it works well also with 9/10 tiles long) next to each other... the streets from those "avenue" are the one i use to install my bus stop and complete a total coverage of the city. once square street are builded i m foundind a city in the middle and add some street in the middle of those big square (randomly) to give a feeling that their is also small streets between those straights avenues....
The advantages of this is if you want to erase a full square to install your station, you should be able to integrate it very well to the city, and if you want to put your station on the edges, it s still not dwarfing the city (and of course look very nice if you let the cîty grow around...)

I ve got an other example of a very nice city builded that way :
screenshot#6.png
About the way my buildings looks (nice roofs, market places, etc), it s only due to Swedish House set grf (that was the 1.1 on screenies, now you can even get the 1.1.1 version)
And as Emperor Jake wrote, i did turned off city bulding roads themselfs, but i did not stop city growing, so the city was building everywhere it can (and that s only next to a road)

The station are coming from canadian station, newstation, and dutch station... sorry i m not showing you wich are wich, that would just take to much time...(i ll send you by pm the grf you miss, though)

About the highway, it is huge, your bus or truck might take for ever to cross the entire map (as jake said, it s 1024x1024), also there is no Huge interchange but many smaller ones, i tried to keep them small and with not too much penalties for the vehicules (so that they naturally choose an higway path from A to B or from A to F, instead of a small road when possible of course)

The nice looking roads are coming from "CS roads V2" grf, but are unfortunaly not compatible with totalbridgerenewal grf... wich explains why the road on my bridge look like the normal roads...

About the loop your talking about, i don t know where you really mean, sorry

About the trees, there is a small bug i introduced cause i changed the grf ingame. The result is that all trees planted before i changed the trees grf are not snow aware.... and the one i builded or that are growing on a empty tiles are snow aware... Anyway what interest you there is : OGFX+trees.grf

You ask about the trains: this is awesome and always in devellopment : 2cc train set (i mean it keep growing)

About Blue Bay, It s still swedish house set, but because the city was on vers low density when i connected it and i was allready in the 70's almost 80's, the city grew using modern building. Wali in comparison was my first city connectect and for this reason it s keeping a little longer an old style center. And like the Ikea building on the edge, i did nothing for that.... this is All THANKS to the Swedish House Set that handle all this without any modification from me.

Karik is cute thanks, the station is a mix of dutch station (the docks and station) with canadian station (the small warehouse)

About Bordas: Well the station here is Newstation.grf, The two extra lines, if you look at the network map (first post) you will realize it s indeed for future use.
The time board is a patch... but to be more precise and helpfull, i Use Chillpatch pack wich include many very good patch for Ottd (it include the link graph on the map, oh and btw it doesn t only do that it s also giving destination to reach the people and the mail without any transfert order or so, and that s what we usually call Cargodist.)

About the industrial images now: Yes i amazed myself actually with those ones... You will need the Indutrial Station Renewal (also called ISR set) and the DWE set ,
for the road tiles, it s a bit complicated, but you could simply use the North American Road set . Ii use a version wich is comptible with totalbridgerenewal on this screenies but it s to much for a newbie like you ;)

And this Hotel is coming from ECS vectors. Wich replace the original industries with more complex ones (also introduce some new cargo
)
The trucks are LongVehicule grf, and they are indeed making graphics glitchs cause they are too big... but well can t be all perfect no?

The funny things on the coal mine screenshot... is actually the coal mine... but maybe i understood you wrong.

Vehicule factory : Same answer as Before, a mix between DWE station tiles, and ISR.

About the curvy hilly/Mountains roads, i m also quite happy with it... and i could not imagine making a straight road next to a railway that need to take care of the steepness. Note for everyone, that it s also allowing heavier vehicules to climb for the unique reason that the slopes are not all after each other (well with realistic acceleration on ,it gives times for vehicule to gain speed before next slope).

4.10.1969 : I agree i love those area too, one thing that i ve allready mentionned in another post, there is grey tiles under a bridge... those are coming from DWE objects (note that it s not DWE station) Edit : Sorry my mistake, they come from VAST object tiles grf....

Mmh the trees colors... is indeed very nice, but this appear naturally. Canno t expalin why thought, but probably a feature form OGFX trees. Grf

The green buildings in Kingston are coming from Dutch station set. The Park was not really intentional, but actually that s easy to make when you build city structure (like explained before) and then just not build street inside a square (city won t seed building too far away from a road)... and there it is a nice little park... The car park come from canadian station...

Seedan Bridge: The Map is a 100% Handmade, every tiles that appears have been putted by me (i remember now not even using an png map as a base, it s all made in scenario,, and so is the Island)
As said before this particular spot is inpired by real life, there is really an island in middel of the lake.... Look at Rapperswil, in Kanton Sankt Gallen... this is southern from Zurich, Switzerland.
Carpark and station (under it) is canadian station once again.

Loving the coastal and mountains scenery too...

And i can t stop laughing at your last very nice comment !!! Thanks for bringing my foot back on the ground...

Here is also my Grf List used ingame for Central Lake on Sea and the one for All Transport... ask me if you don t find some of them, i ll help you to get them (i m not sending you canadian station since jake gave you a link)

Voila, and i hope i answered all or most of your question....

Edit2 : As i m realizing you asked almost no question about the road stop... here is some explanation on how i use them.
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=53916
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

Sorry for my doubleposting

Hey Emperor Jake

After this huge answer, i forgot to put a note for you...
Thanks for pointing where is located the canadian station set... and other answer that are a very nice shortening of my explanations(it s nice for whom don t need or don t want to read all i wrote)

I m very happy to hear your toying with my scenario !! I can t wait to see what you ve done with it :D!
have you got a couple screenies for us (i mean Me :lol: )

And do you have anyplan to run again your server with chillpatchpack?(i m almost sure it was you running a server with the previous version, but you haven t answered my post about it...
romazoon wrote:and btw Emperor Jake, If you are in for a online game somedays with chillpatchpack (you were running a server not so long ago, if i recall me well??), I d love to participate from the scratch, in a shared company...or not :mrgreen:
I made some maps that could be interesting, i could create one for the occasion too...
)
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

romazoon wrote: I ve got an other example of a very nice city builded that way :
screenshot#6.png
My God!!! Is this one city alone, or is it a collaboration of several cities put together?

This is what really makes me want to play OTTD, the thing about having more space... I can only imagine what I could do with that... 8o

Very nice work "R"... :))
Simuscape - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | Visual Studio | INFRA Diary

INFRA Downloads - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | INFRA - A World of its own
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

:shock:
Oh my god, a comment from Screenshot's god herself on my miserable thread !! :wink: Miss, I can t wait to see your screenies back!

This is only one City SAC !
We canno t merge cities in OTTD, and if i had seeded different cities, i would have loosen the rather nice effect of having kind of suburbs building on the outskirt since there would be many "downtown".

Also for the other(cause i guess you(SAC) allready do that way in TTDpatch), I First layed down the roads and then seeded the smallest "city" where i want downtown. saved it like this, and started a game with it, i turned on Cheat, and builded all infrastructure not avalaible from editor. i saved it and i close the game. Then i open the savegame folder, find the savegame i just made and rename the .sav in .scn, and then i put the files into the scenario folder. Now i reopen the game, open SE and select the renamed files. Select the city, and make it grow... et voila

note it s important to seed the city before building the stations... first cause you need at least one city to open the scenario as a game, and even more important cause if you build station and the city your planning is not seeded, your station will have the name of the closer city you seeded... and your station will never be counted as a station of the city you will seed afterward (mean no growing effect from the allready builded stations)

EDIT: I gave another look at my screenie, and the screenie exactly feature the problem of having station named with wrong names... i actually allready fixed that by replacing ALL the station... cause this scenario is still under devellopment (and this one might take ages if not forever, pm me if you want to work on it with me...or on your side)
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

Well, if anything it's far from miserable, and I really like it. :)) A bit jealous seeng how OTTD-players are able to work on maps with some distance between cities, (well, usually anyway)...

romazoon wrote::shock:

This is only one City SAC !
We canno t merge cities in OTTD, and if i had seeded different cities, i would have loosen the rather nice effect of having kind of suburbs building on the outskirt since there would be many "downtown".
As for merging cities, I was thinking more of several smaller towns growing together which I've usually spotted when looking at some people's screenshots. And I agree, only one downtown... :))
Also for the other(cause i guess you(SAC) allready do that way in TTDpatch), I First layed down the roads and then seeded the smallest "city" where i want downtown. saved it like this, and started a game with it, i turned on Cheat, and builded all infrastructure not avalaible from editor. i saved it and i close the game. Then i open the savegame folder, find the savegame i just made and rename the .sav in .scn, and then i put the files into the scenario folder. Now i reopen the game, open SE and select the renamed files. Select the city, and make it grow... et voila
Not familiar with OTTD I suppose this is the way to work with saved games in the scenario editor? And yes, I carefully plan out my cities down to every single road tile. And if I could I would have decided for which building to be built where, but I can't. But I'm happy at least being able to design as much as I currently can.
EDIT: I gave another look at my screenie, and the screenie exactly feature the problem of having station named with wrong names... i actually allready fixed that by replacing ALL the station... cause this scenario is still under devellopment (and this one might take ages if not forever, pm me if you want to work on it with me...or on your side)
:))

I'll let you know whenever I decide to cross over...

And on another note, what I first noticed when looking at this thread wasn't the screens themselves really, but the manor and how you replied to people posting questions. Being so polite and thourogh is kind of rare if you ask me. I do hope you keep it up, and never loose that behaviour - as opposed to mine at times... :tongue:

Watching the screens of yours is an additional treat...
Simuscape - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | Visual Studio | INFRA Diary

INFRA Downloads - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | INFRA - A World of its own
ZxBiohazardZx
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ZxBiohazardZx »

the sizes of the city && stations etc make sense that is... the trackwork is still ottd-efficiency maxed out on some points...

nice though, you got noted by SAC
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

SAC wrote:Well, if anything it's far from miserable, and I really like it. :)) A bit jealous seeng how OTTD-players are able to work on maps with some distance between cities, (well, usually anyway)...
Thanks a lot for compliment. And just that you know i m very jealous of the custom bridgeheads from ttdpatch !!! and that i can t open your Infra scenario just to have a look...(to everybody reading: please enlight me if their is a way to open it in ottd)
SAC wrote:As for merging cities, I was thinking more of several smaller towns growing together which I've usually spotted when looking at some people's screenshots. And I agree, only one downtown... :))
I actually used that way on my scenario Paris Squarified map, to fake each "arrondissement". So in the end it s all depend what your looking to achieve.
SAC wrote:I suppose this is the way to work with saved games in the scenario editor?
Exactly :)
SAC wrote:I'll let you know whenever I decide to cross over...
This day will be a bright day for us lovers of your screenies (and especially if that s mean importing some infra stuff to Ottd !! :D ) , but i m getting maybe overexcited about that , :lol:
SAC wrote:and never loose that behaviour - as opposed to mine at times... :tongue:
If i post my screenies it is indeed cause i m seeking attention(let be honest, this is for SquireJames), so i m not gonna reject it once i get a little bit of it (a lot at the moment, but i keep spamming :twisted: ) !!
So if it s positive comments i ll for sure give you a nicer answer than if it s all negative (or understood by me as negative)...

Also I m lucky to not be involved (yet) in any arguments....nobody s perfect, and me first.

Especially I hope to better moderate the "argument" between you and andythenorth next time... :oops:
but i m damn sure it won t be necessary as it s finally all sorted out...

Edit: ZXbiohazard : I totally agree with your statement, note that this is a scenario in devellopment... so track haven t been really tested in real condition with high traffic... i just planned something that works quite well until the moment player will have to do himself the upgrade necessary...well that s the idea at least.
(for people wondering what we re talking about ,it s missing many track arriving to the city to make "full" use of all those station platform at the moment, well that s what i understood by your comment. )

Return to “Screenshots”