32bpp mega pack v20081101

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

brupje
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: 32bpp mega pack v20081101

Post by brupje »

New version, updates/additions since last version:

bridges_0.tar Created by: northstar2 Encoded by: maquinista
bridges_1.tar Created by: northstar2 Encoded by: maquinista
bridges_2.tar Created by: northstar2 Encoded by: maquinista
bridges_3.tar Created by: northstar2 Encoded by: maquinista
j0rdax stations.tar Created by: j0rdax Encoded by: maquinista
northstar2_houses.tar Created by: northstar2 Encoded by: maquinista
varivar_industries.tar Created by: varivar Encoded by: maquinista
monorail_temperate.tar Created by: Encoded by: maquinista
CryingCorvus_ironore_grain_rubber_trucks.tar Created by: CryingCorvus Encoded by: maquinista
Printing_works.tar Created by: Varivar Encoded by: maquinista
tunnels.tar Created by: j0rdax Encoded by: maquinista
bus_depot.tar Created by: Wacki Encoded by: maquinista

http://savefile.com/projects/808757329
75 mb
ArmEagle
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by ArmEagle »

brupje wrote:New version, updates/additions since last version:

CryingCorvus_ironore_grain_rubber_trucks.tar Created by: CryingCorvus Encoded by: maquinista

75 mb
OpenTTD spewed out a lot of warnings relating missing x&y offsets. All the 1500 and 1600 sprites are the trees. And they all occur twice. So I wonder whether it shows the _z0 as the same as the 'normal' ones in these error lines. And then there are two higher numbers, which are grass textures.

I know you only combined the tars in a big pack. But by posting it here I hope the makers will see.

Code: Select all

dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1591.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1621.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1623.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1596.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1590.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1694.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1691.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1624.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1594.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1593.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1620.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1619.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1689.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1693.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1595.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1592.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1692.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1618.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1688.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1622.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1690.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1594.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1691.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1593.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1622.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1624.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1621.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1590.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1690.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1595.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1623.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1596.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1620.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1619.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1689.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/3984.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1591.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1693.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1618.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1694.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/4003.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1592.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1692.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
Also, the temperate normal railroad switch use old graphics, while I do see the 32bpp png's in the directories. I wonder what's going on about that.

And I also don't see my 'Dutch Catenary 32bpp' in the pack: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=709633#p709633
(Personally I hope someone will make better 'poles'. But at least this is better than the 8bpp graphics).
brupje
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by brupje »

ArmEagle wrote:
brupje wrote:New version, updates/additions since last version:

75 mb
OpenTTD spewed out a lot of warnings relating missing x&y offsets. All the 1500 and 1600 sprites are the trees. And they all occur twice. So I wonder whether it shows the _z0 as the same as the 'normal' ones in these error lines. And then there are two higher numbers, which are grass textures.

I know you only combined the tars in a big pack. But by posting it here I hope the makers will see.

Code: Select all

dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/1688.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/3984.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
dbg: [misc] Warning: PNG Sprite 'trg1r/4003.png' doesn't have x_offs and y_offs; expect graphical problems
Also, the temperate normal railroad switch use old graphics, while I do see the 32bpp png's in the directories. I wonder what's going on about that.

And I also don't see my 'Dutch Catenary 32bpp' in the pack: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=709633#p709633
(Personally I hope someone will make better 'poles'. But at least this is better than the 8bpp graphics).
I'll take a look at the normal railrock.

I'm probably missing a lot more of tar files. Hard to keep track of them ;) But I added your tar to the list for the next release.
m-CH
Engineer
Engineer

Post by m-CH »

Hello. Can any body upload latest pack anyware except savefile.com? Can't download from it, download doesn't start :(
Ammler
President
President

Post by Ammler »

Make a torrent and I will seed with my server. ;-)
m-CH
Engineer
Engineer

Post by m-CH »

Ammler wrote:Make a torrent and I will seed with my server. ;-)
As far as I known, only owner of file can make and place torrent on tracker because you need at least correct file size? Or Iam nor right? I think the simpliest way to share file is to plcae it on http://files.mail.ru/eng or http://ifolder.ru/ or somewhere else. It's free, without any limits of upload/download, except that file can/t be more than 100 MB without registration.
cid.67
Engineer
Engineer

Post by cid.67 »

could it be possible to create two packs of sprites?it's a little hard(long) to seperate all the sprites.
one for the extrazoom models and one for the standard version?
Ammler
President
President

Post by Ammler »

OK, no Torrent, but I loaded the tar to compare with OpenGFX, so if you still like a faster mirror: http://mz.openttdcoop.org/bundles/32bpp/

After around 50 downloads, I might need to say, this isn't a update, it is still the pack from http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=781719#p781719 , just mirrored. ;-)

Edit: Added the update file from next post to the mirror.

Greets
Ammler
Last edited by Ammler on 14 Jun 2009 10:56, edited 1 time in total.
brupje
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by brupje »

new version!

I've created an update file (23 mb), which includes all changes/additions since last release. And of course a full release (85 mb).

http://www.savefile.com/files/2128787 - update file
http://www.savefile.com/files/2128795 - full file
The following files are included:

industry_preview.tar
author: northstar2, Wacki, ZxBiohazardZx, Ben Robbins
coded by: maquinista

desert.tar
author:

desert_road_v2.tar
author:

desert_rail_sprites.tar
author:

tropical_rail_sprites.tar
author:

desert_crossings.tar
author:

farmX_Alltaken.tar
author: Alltaken

Varivar_arcticbuildings.tar, Varivar_Temperate_houses.tar
author: Varivar

northstar2_houses.tar
author: northstar2

brupje_houses.tar
author: brupje

tram_tracks.tar
author: maquinista

airport_small.tar

fountains_parks.tar
author: DirtY iCE,BerberJesus

cadaver_houses.tar
author: cadaver

fnd_trop_z0.tar

3725-3736.tar
author: Thomash

3701-3708 (Smoke by Thomash).tar
author: Thomash

TTRS3_DMH_Mac.tar,Lighthouse.tar
author: DMH_Mac

LiquidLogic houses.tar
author: LiquidLogic

HQ4_northstar2_empty.tar,HQ4_northstar2_truck.tar
author: northstar2

busstation.tar,verhiclestation.tar
author: brupje

Dmh_mac and GeekToo houses.tar,new grf 32bpp houses.tar
author: Dmh_mac,GeekToo

catenary_ae.tar
author: ArmEagle
coded by: ArmEagle
northstar2
Engineer
Engineer

Post by northstar2 »

i have dowloaded the last megapack full.
it seems that many vehicles are missing(livestock for the first phase,livestock,armoured ,food,goods,paper for the second phase,steel,iron,wood for the third phase)
about crying corvus trucks,which models are the good ones?there are blue and green models for the same ones.
brupje
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by brupje »

northstar2 wrote:i have dowloaded the last megapack full.
it seems that many vehicles are missing(livestock for the first phase,livestock,armoured ,food,goods,paper for the second phase,steel,iron,wood for the third phase)
about crying corvus trucks,which models are the good ones?there are blue and green models for the same ones.
hmm I do have some verhicles, perhaps they are not up to date. Do you have a link to the applicable tar file(s)?
northstar2
Engineer
Engineer

Post by northstar2 »

all theses trucks are in the thread blend at around the pages 215-225.the trucks from crying are in blue for most of them.
Attachments
Crying corvus trucks.zip
(2.79 MiB) Downloaded 217 times
Northstar2 trucks.zip
(317.94 KiB) Downloaded 209 times
Todero
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Todero »

Congratulations for your work, all sprites are very good :D and it gives a new and better look to OTTD.

I only have a little question?

Why some vehicles have shadow and others not?, will be very good unify a criteria, Shadow or No Shadow.

:mrgreen:
maquinista
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by maquinista »

Todero wrote:Congratulations for your work, all sprites are very good :D and it gives a new and better look to OTTD.

I only have a little question?

Why some vehicles have shadow and others not?, will be very good unify a criteria, Shadow or No Shadow.

:mrgreen:
Planes shouldn't have shadow, because this is rendered in the game.
Sorry if my english is too poor, I want learn it, but it isn't too easy.[/list][/size]
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by NekoMaster »

I know the last post was a month ago ( in case any one freaks out about that) but...

I tried the the most recent 32bpp Mega Pack (no Zoom) and I put it in D:\program files\openttd\data and ran it with 32-optimized, but each time I kept getting only 8bpp graphics, no 32bpp graphics appered in the game. Whats going on? what did I do wrong?
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!
Roujin
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Roujin »

Random guess: Try changing your basegraphics set to original, if you're using OpenGFX. If you do not have this available, you have to go into the tar archives and change each occurence of trg*(r).grf to the opengfx equivalent.

Disclaimer: I'm not even sure if what I just said is 100% correct, but I *think* there was some incompatibility like this. Try it (switching to original basegfx first of course), and see if it helps...
* @Belugas wonders what is worst... a mom or a wife...
<Lakie> Well, they do the same thing but the code is different.

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by NekoMaster »

Roujin wrote:Random guess: Try changing your basegraphics set to original, if you're using OpenGFX. If you do not have this available, you have to go into the tar archives and change each occurence of trg*(r).grf to the opengfx equivalent.

Disclaimer: I'm not even sure if what I just said is 100% correct, but I *think* there was some incompatibility like this. Try it (switching to original basegfx first of course), and see if it helps...
No I tried that, original graphics and opengfx, neither option showed 3bpp stuff
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
maquinista
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by maquinista »

NekoMaster wrote:I know the last post was a month ago ( in case any one freaks out about that) but...

I tried the the most recent 32bpp Mega Pack (no Zoom) and I put it in D:\program files\openttd\data and ran it with 32-optimized, but each time I kept getting only 8bpp graphics, no 32bpp graphics appered in the game. Whats going on? what did I do wrong?
Are You using the 32 bpp release with extra zoom levels. The official release doesn't support extra zoom level graphics.
Sorry if my english is too poor, I want learn it, but it isn't too easy.[/list][/size]
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by NekoMaster »

maquinista wrote:
NekoMaster wrote:I know the last post was a month ago ( in case any one freaks out about that) but...

Are You using the 32 bpp release with extra zoom levels. The official release doesn't support extra zoom level graphics.
I jusst said Im using no zoom, I would rather keep up to date with my binderies.
ArmEagle
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by ArmEagle »

NekoMaster wrote:
maquinista wrote:

I jusst said Im using no zoom, I would rather keep up to date with my binderies.
Well, you do need the 32bpp(zoom) patched binary. The original doesn't look for the new graphics.

Return to “Graphics Development”