Back after loooong time

The "spiritual sequel" to Transport Tycoon Deluxe: Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is the latest game from him - general discussion about it here please!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Polar-eX
Engineer
Engineer

Back after loooong time

Post by Polar-eX »

Hi all,

Years ago ive bought Lcomotion and i was addicted. SUddenly i got another job, got busy and didnt play games anymore.
Now ive moved with my girl and suddenly out of the blue, i opened up a box and there i saw it...locomotion!
I cried like a baby and my girl was looking at me :roll: .
Once i started playing it again i thought that i could be back on the level when i left it. Trains wouldn't run anymore cause of the wrong signs. Luckly i also found a CD with a lot of mods and tutorials! And the best part of all is...this site still exists. Even better...the modders are still active. WOW...
Im very glad to join you all again and yeah...locomotion rocks!!
Praise the modders :bow:
If you decide to critizice somebody, put on his shoes and run for 10 miles. If you still decide to critizice him, remember, he's on his socks trying to catch up with you.
MSI P55-GD65 / I7-860 @3,8 / 2x4GB Corsair 1866 Platinum / ASUS GTX780 / 2x2 Samsung F3 / Samsung Syncmaster P2770HD / CM Realpower 750W / CM 690 / Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Back after loooong time

Post by Illegal_Alien »

O damn, you just opened the Pandora`s box. Hide!

Ag well welcome back although i dont know you.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Lighthouse
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Location: ´s-Hertogenbosch (AKA "The Duke´s Forest") , the Netherlands

Post by Lighthouse »

There are some mods missing because some where websites closed and the downloads where not spread out on several websites. Maybe you have some on your cdrom.
If you look in the forum you can find some topics about some old mods that are lost in the past years.

Before you post them here or anywhere else on the web, be sure that you have permission from the creator(s) of those files to post them.

p.s. Welcome back, What was your old forumname?
The only thing that is not very successful in the wireless version : Bungee Jumping 8o
Just fold at the dotted line and cut it out with a pair of scissors. If you are under the age of 16 please ask one of your parents or an adult supervisor if she/he can help you.
Image........................................................................................
ImageImage
Polar-eX
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Polar-eX »

Lighthouse wrote:There are some mods missing because some where websites closed and the downloads where not spread out on several websites. Maybe you have some on your cdrom.
If you look in the forum you can find some topics about some old mods that are lost in the past years.

Before you post them here or anywhere else on the web, be sure that you have permission from the creator(s) of those files to post them.

p.s. Welcome back, What was your old forumname?
Thanks for the info! My old forum name... Ive been to australia for a year (lived in sydney: b.e.a.utiful!!). I thought i would be "Bobykim" but im not sure. Ive changed provider during my move and everything that could get wrong with my email went wrong. I just lost everything (even my aussie log mail), which ofcourse i didnt backup ;(. Try search under "Bobykim".
I havent been very active on the forum because mostly its difficult for me to follow posts, cause im dutch.
allthough i have some old mods on my cd: The NL pack from Ruud Ophelders and Jeroen van Kessel. And actually thats it. Also have some german stuff which i dont understand how to make it work. But he...a lot happend in the passed last years as i can see at You Tube! Amazing stuff! I really need to get back into the building spirit. Somewhere i must have a CD with saved games but i really dont know where it is...
Ive red the XML tutorial and hopefully i will be able to make something nice in the future.
If you decide to critizice somebody, put on his shoes and run for 10 miles. If you still decide to critizice him, remember, he's on his socks trying to catch up with you.
MSI P55-GD65 / I7-860 @3,8 / 2x4GB Corsair 1866 Platinum / ASUS GTX780 / 2x2 Samsung F3 / Samsung Syncmaster P2770HD / CM Realpower 750W / CM 690 / Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium
pullin4u
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pullin4u »

Well count me in as another old member returning....
Looks like quite a bit to catch up on... :shock:
-------------------
George Widener
-------------------
Yes, I do "drive" trains for a living. Celebrating 16 years behind the throttle in January '11.
Samo
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Samo »

same here...who's still around from 05/06?
nicknam4
Engineer
Engineer

Post by nicknam4 »

I just stumbled across this place again. I joined it when I was 11 years old, haha.
[center]
[/center]
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

LoL.. I guess I am back :D....

PS i have like 70 PM's.. I'm not going to read them.. if it is important.. send me a new one...
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!

Return to “General Locomotion”