[WIP] Comboios de Portugal

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Comboios de Portugal

Yes! Work on it when You are bored.
36%
Yes! Work on it as much as you can
48%
I am not intrested in Comboios de Portugal
4%
No thank You, Please stick to American Trains.
11%
Locomotion is dead. Quit now while you can.
1%

Total votes: 80

francis
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [WIP] Comboios de Portugal

Post by francis »

Trains from Portugal?? Finaly, someone is doing it (since Locohm)!!

Many thanks, Plastikman, for doing it, and as far as the photo shows they will be funtastic. Keep on that patch to the end, I`m pleased tosee it in my games :bow: :bow: :D

Best regards

francis
henrique duarte
Engineer
Engineer

Post by henrique duarte »

Hi,

Looking at the picture available there are very fine vehicles for portuguese scenarios, especialy the 1400, so tipical in this country, but also 2600. Qeep on doing it, please :D

Thanks

Henrique
kalvingp30fan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by kalvingp30fan »

Plastik, have you done anything with this project or is it dead?
mmarvelstrain
Director
Director

Post by mmarvelstrain »

it hasn't been touched in 9 months but Plaskiman may be working on it he did the same with loco 1.5 repacked.
Locomotion is kool with a capital k TM
Look what I Made (Name That Plane)
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=41042
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

it not dead. it is on hold.. it has been recently "dusted off" and sent to the tester in portugal.. i dont expect much to happen though.

my stat guy on portugal has moved on from lomo.
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
kalvingp30fan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by kalvingp30fan »

Ill test it! :?:
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

1. Useless bump
2. You are not the tester in portugal
3. See number 1.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
francis
Engineer
Engineer

Post by francis »

Hello
I`m glad that this patch is not forgot.
Still looking forward to see it running in my game! :D :D

thanks

Best regards

francis
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Please don't bump old topics without good reason.

The next post I want to see here is from Plastikman with news about this set. Until then, I'll shoot anyone who bumps it needlessly :evil:
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
player13
Engineer
Engineer

Post by player13 »

I would like to have more Portugal trains, as the Fertagus train :(
Playing Locomotion for years...
maquinista
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by maquinista »

player13 wrote:I would like to have more Portugal trains, as the Fertagus train :(
You can make a 3D model of it and make a new DAT file.
Sorry if my english is too poor, I want learn it, but it isn't too easy.[/list][/size]
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

player13 wrote:I would like to have more Portugal trains, as the Fertagus train :(
There are many things I'd like to see but there are ways of going about things, your post is not one of them :evil:

Consider reading the forum rules before posting again.

Oh, and consider yourself shot.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
cp1900
Engineer
Engineer

Post by cp1900 »

Okay people, sorry for the inconvinient caused, I will be playing Locomotion soon again. :)
I have been very busy with MSTS lately, as well with real trains and school has been as well getting all my atention.
I'm still looking forward to this project, I may have to learn to make more stuff, its just a matter of time. :wink:
I sure hope Locomotion Runs well on Vista though! :|
Joao_Silva
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Joao_Silva »

Hello everyone, im from portugal, and i love the portuguese Locos, but just one simple question, as this mod been canceled? Or it just needs a tester?? If it only needs a tester im offering to test this mod, and others that might come, i never stop playing locomotion, actualy it's the only game i have in my computer.

Regards

Joao
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Topic is dead for 2 years so i think its yes; its cancelled. (Or Plastik isnt bored yet.)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Joao_Silva
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Joao_Silva »

Ok thanks Alien. To sad its cancelled
maquinista
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by maquinista »

Joao_Silva wrote:Ok thanks Alien. To sad its cancelled
If You fin MSTS models and their authors allows You to export them, You can convert them to Locomotion DAT files.

It's not very difficult, and I can try to help You.

Also, If I create a "camel" (1, 2 and 3) with all Spanish liveries, I can try to create the livery used in CP. The "camel" doesn't have a complex shape, like the EuroSprinter locomotive.
Sorry if my english is too poor, I want learn it, but it isn't too easy.[/list][/size]
Joao_Silva
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Joao_Silva »

Yeah you right i could try it but there is only on little problem i tried in the past to convert to locomotion but i failed, i dont have that much experience in modeling, texturing. So i don't think its to easy, maybe if there is some kind of easy tutorial and a free 3d program, maybe that way i can learn. But if i learn we get another problem, getting permission to use and realese the files by Plastik.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

You dont need Plastiks permission for conversions.

I could do the graphics part (for conversions), as long as you guys do the coding. Just make sure you have the permissions. (And the files.)

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”