Moderator: OpenTTD Developers
- OpenTTD Developer
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 03 Oct 2006 18:26
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
If there is a really long distance between signals, they will just not work.
Including saves and screenshot. Tested with 0.4.8 and 0.5RC1, with and without YAPF.
Also, there is hardly anything to do with that, as computer doesn't have an unlimited memory.
- Fetfingway Transport, 2. dub 1951.png
- Screenshot after crash. Notice the green color on semaphore!
- (51.26 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
- Just one day before the crash.
- (84.91 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
- Please start both locomotives and unpause the game. The samophore should go red on both sides, but it doesn't.
- (84.4 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
My patches: Extra large maps (1048576 high, 1048576 wide) (FS#1059), Vehicle + Town + Industry console commands (FS#1060), few minor patches (FS#2820, FS#1521, FS#2837, FS#2843), AI debugging facility
Other: Very large ships NewGRF, Bilbo's multiplayer patch pack v5 (for OpenTTD 0.7.3)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests