British Signals

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

andyrich87
Engineer
Engineer

British Signals

Post by andyrich87 »

What do all the different types of british semaphores mean? and how do you use them effectively?
Adam64♂
Engineer
Engineer

Re: British Signals

Post by Adam64♂ »

The different signals are only for looks. A way to use them effectively is something such as a two lane main track with break off sidings to you stations
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

What are you babbling about? Just use them as you would use "normal" signals. No need to make it more difficult then it is. (Wich it isnt.)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

andyrich87 wrote:What do all the different types of british semaphores mean? and how do you use them effectively?
all signals in the game work the same. it is just looks.
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
uktrackbuilder_loco
Director
Director

Post by uktrackbuilder_loco »

andyrich87 wrote:What do all the different types of british semaphores mean? and how do you use them effectively?

http://www.railway-technical.com/sigtxt1.shtml

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”