Ah. I see ....
* Initialize a path search between sources and goals.
* @param sources The source tiles.
* @param goals The target tiles.
* @ignored_tiles The ignored tiles while pathfinding.
* @param max_length_multiplier The multiplier for the maximum route length.
* @param max_length_offset The minimum value of the maximum length.
* @see AyStar::InitializePath()
function InitializePath(sources, goals, ignored_tiles = , max_length_multiplier = 0, max_length_offset = 10000);
But, the caller format is based on Road Path finder modification. So, we may suggest this change too on them.
One thing I've never check, is squirrel can be used this way ? (blank parameter)
myclass.InitializePath(from, to, , ,ignored_tiles)
edit:: I really have to learn how to make good diff file
Correct me If I am wrong - PM me if my English was bad