[RELEASE] A new aircraft pack

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

wonderboydd
Engineer
Engineer

[RELEASE] A new aircraft pack

Post by wonderboydd »

Its been awhile since I posted anything. Lots of work for both my jobs has been keeping me from most of my hobbies.

Shortly after I posted the American Airlines pack I was experimenting with a few other airlines and nothing seemed to come out right. After a little bit of thinking, I thought, wouldn't it be fun to have a fictional airline livery that could be used on a selection of major aircraft. After some work I came up with 'National Airlines' with a nice livery scheme. I figured National was generic enough to appeal to everyone because it is not really geographic or using specific national terms for a particular country.

I worked to get as many of the planes I could come up with. And really got a selection compiled.

Boeing 707
Boeing 720 (same graphics as the 707)
Boeing 727
Boeing 737
Boeing 747
Boeing 757
Boeing 767
Boeing 777

Douglas DC-6
Douglas DC-8
Douglas DC-9
Douglas DC-10
MD-11 (Same graphics as DC-10)
MD-80 (slightly different from the DC-9, I coloured the engines to see the difference in the two)
MD-90 (Same graphics as Md-80)

Airbus A300
Airbus A319
Airbus A320 (Same graphics as A319)
Airbus A321 (Same Graphics as A319)
Airbus A330 (same graphics as the A300)
Airbus A340

Lockheed L-1011

Saab 340
CRJ-100
ERJ-45
RJ-85

Older Convair 240 Prop

This picture doesnt have all of them, but a good selection of a few to give an idea of whats in the pack:
In this photo, there is an A320, sitting beside a DC-10 at the gates. The Md-80 is approaching the gate. The 727 is taking off, while the 757 is landing.
In this photo, there is an A320, sitting beside a DC-10 at the gates. The Md-80 is approaching the gate. The 727 is taking off, while the 757 is landing.
Screenshot17.png (86.53 KiB) Viewed 3790 times
Hope everyone enjoys!

Attached file:
Attachments
National Airlines.zip
(2.43 MiB) Downloaded 704 times
Opan
Chairman
Chairman

Re: [RELEASE] A new aircraft pack

Post by Opan »

Very nice aircrafts.
The Tram man
Chairman
Chairman

Post by The Tram man »

This pack is great! :bow: :bow:
marinemania
Engineer
Engineer

Post by marinemania »

I have a question can you give the planes the ability to inter change the colors of the planes. Please!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Not only does your post make no sense you've also dug up an old topic. Don't dig anymore.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”