Okay. Since some people seem to have troubles trying to get the Saturn version running, here's how it works on my WinXP computer:
1. Download the attached hacked GiriGiri emulator and extract it to any directory.
2. Download the bin/cue image files (which I just made) from http://other.tt-ms.de/ttoss.bincue.rar
[356 MB] and extract it to the same directory.
3. Run glaunch.exe, choose your settings and run the game by clicking on the big image on the left. If that doesn't work, follow the instructions in readme-dammit.txt.
1. Download the SSF emulator (e.g. from http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/saturn/ssf.html
) and install it.
2. Burn either the ISO file or the new bin/cue image mentioned above to CD-ROM.
3. Run SSF.exe. You can disable all rendering options except for the last ("sprite(7)") for a better performance.
I hope that helps.