[Offline] NS-Pack

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Shifty Powers
Director
Director

[Offline] NS-Pack

Post by Shifty Powers »

The NS-Pack will be taken offline due to no interrest anymore. No futher updates will come.

The ChrisTrains conversions will remain on ww.christrains.com
No other models then the official ChrisTrains conversion will be given for download.
Last edited by Shifty Powers on 21 Sep 2005 09:36, edited 32 times in total.
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

They look good.
How about the length?
Are they as long as the other original N.S. carriages?
-
-
39 years experience with trains and still driving.
-
-
Shifty Powers
Director
Director

Post by Shifty Powers »

Evey length of MSTS models are reduced bij 30%, and then they get the length of the NL-pack models.

Here two screens to keep you busy:
(btw, get faillure of the 'Sprinter' EMU-3 en 'Sprinter 2003' EMU-3, but working to find that out)
Attachments
Multi Sprinters (no explanation needed I gues)
Multi Sprinters (no explanation needed I gues)
3.jpg (196.15 KiB) Viewed 23441 times
All the Trains, including a British Class 90 (not in the set offcourse)
All the Trains, including a British Class 90 (not in the set offcourse)
4.jpg (175.95 KiB) Viewed 23443 times
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

I think the shading effect should somewhat be reduced. I almost can't see the Sprinter's head :roll:

But looks nice for the rest :D
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Purno wrote:I think the shading effect should somewhat be reduced. I almost can't see the Sprinter's head :roll:

But looks nice for the rest :D
Just turn the map 90 degrees :P
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Shifty Powers
Director
Director

Post by Shifty Powers »

How do I do that Purno?
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Shifty Powers wrote:How do I do that Purno?
You cant its the way VC generates the sprites, you could use Locotsfx for it if you dont like it. (But that program has some "falling train when sloping" problems. :)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Shifty Powers
Director
Director

Post by Shifty Powers »

Where to find that IA?
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Shifty Powers
Director
Director

Post by Shifty Powers »

Sprinter EMU-3 and Sprinter 2003 EMU-3 are in game, almost ready for first release!
Attachments
6.jpg
6.jpg (357.2 KiB) Viewed 23274 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (241.68 KiB) Viewed 23283 times
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

How come the CityPendel is much more bright yellow then the Sprinters?
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Purno wrote:How come the CityPendel is much more bright yellow then the Sprinters?
It because they are brighter yellow :)
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

Shifty, could you change the line in your first post where you're talking about that these are adons for the N.L-Pack?
This can't be true, because that pack is made by Scrat and Oppie.
Which pack isn't related to your N.S. set.
This is one of the reasons why they left this forum.
There's also no need to release different 1st and 2nd class, because there will be no N.L.Regionpack on the moment.
Thanks Chevyrider,
-
-
-
-
G-TANK-G
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by G-TANK-G »

well, someone has to keep the neverlands engines in progress still, dont they :? 'cause i really enjoyed the development of the NL set
Shifty Powers
Director
Director

Post by Shifty Powers »

chevyrider wrote:Shifty, could you change the line in your first post where you're talking about that these are adons for the N.L-Pack?
This can't be true, because that pack is made by Scrat and Oppie.
Which pack isn't related to your N.S. set.
This is one of the reasons why they left this forum.
There's also no need to release different 1st and 2nd class, because there will be no N.L.Regionpack on the moment.
Thanks Chevyrider,
I add 1st and 2nd class because if the NL-region will be released, then it's allready compatible and saves me a lot of time when I need to change it. But as you know, 1st class + 2nd class = total amount passengers. But I'm just making it compatible for future possibility of the NL-region.
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

Thanks Shifty for editing your first post.
If you had done this earlier, then there was a big chance that Scrat and Oppie were still around here.
It's a pity.
-
-
-
-
G-TANK-G
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by G-TANK-G »

well, maybe they're roaming around these forums as guests, so maybe they might come back, you never know.
wish they will come back!
Shifty Powers
Director
Director

Post by Shifty Powers »

chevyrider wrote:Thanks Shifty for editing your first post.
If you had done this earlier, then there was a big chance that Scrat and Oppie were still around here.
It's a pity.
Didn't notished that I wrote it wrong, but was away all day, so didn't had the change to change it earlier.

Also, updated list, you can also read that some of the vehicles, that I want to produce, may not be released. If not, then it will be private use only.

But still thinking about it.
Shifty Powers
Director
Director

Post by Shifty Powers »

I finished the Plan V and working on the green Plan T, you'll get a pic when it's finished, and maby also the first release!
DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »

NS IRM 'Regiorunner 2006'
How would this one look like? you got an impression of it?

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”