[RELEASE] AMI GTW Community Pack v1.1

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

[RELEASE] AMI GTW Community Pack v1.1

Post by strongbow »

For my Tatra Electric Railways project, I created the 3D model of the Stadler GTW 2/6 EMU. I also promised Andel to create an AMI Trains livery for it. Then IA came along and created two more liveries, based on the template I sent him.

So the idea of the AMI GTW Community Pack came along. In this archive you'll find 16 different fictional liveries, painted by the authors mentioned below. Don't take this pack too seriously and have fun with narrow gauge! :wink:

Update to v1.01
Upped reliability and fixed the bogeys.

Update to v1.02
Changed the pantograph to always face the driving direction.

Update to v1.1
Added my yellow TEZ GTW, previously in the remix pack, and made all vehicles reverse instead of turning around.

Download from AMI Trains: http://www.amitrains.co.uk
Attachments
AMI by Strongbow <br />Strongbow by Strongbow  <br />AMI by IA <br />RET Rotterdam by IA <br />Coca Cola by trainboy2004 <br />Red Bull by trainboy2004 <br />NS Yellow by IA <br />NS Sprinter by IA
AMI by Strongbow
Strongbow by Strongbow
AMI by IA
RET Rotterdam by IA
Coca Cola by trainboy2004
Red Bull by trainboy2004
NS Yellow by IA
NS Sprinter by IA
amigtw1.png (22.26 KiB) Viewed 21413 times
Rebel Alliance by Strongbow<br />NMBS by IA<br />Arriva by IA<br />Arriva Red by IA
Rebel Alliance by Strongbow
NMBS by IA
Arriva by IA
Arriva Red by IA
amigtw2.png (12.76 KiB) Viewed 21269 times
Mc Donald's by trainboy2004<br />T-Mobile by IA<br />T-Mobile by Wyctor<br />MAV by Wyctor
Mc Donald's by trainboy2004
T-Mobile by IA
T-Mobile by Wyctor
MAV by Wyctor
amigtw3.png (14.21 KiB) Viewed 21057 times
Last edited by strongbow on 28 Jun 2009 11:30, edited 16 times in total.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Its fun to do got almost 2 other livery`s done too. (I think i gonna make some more :P)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
trainboy2004
Director
Director

Post by trainboy2004 »

Hmm a cargo version would be nice. Easier to paint and to put text on. :lol:
Last edited by trainboy2004 on 16 Jul 2006 13:34, edited 1 time in total.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Windows are on the model itself :P
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

trainboy2004 wrote:Hmm a cargo version would be nice. Easier to paint and to put text on. :lol:
True, but that would make it a bit complicated now - I would have to rebuild parts of model and mapping. Let's not change the rules, there's enough space to be creatively active IMHO. :wink:
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Enough to do; but would you be happy if you get around 500 livery`s? :P
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

Illegal_Alien wrote:Enough to do; but would you be happy if you get around 500 livery`s? :P
LOL, that would take a year to render out. :P

Anyway, I hope I get at least 20 trains and hopefully not all of them from you. :P Though I like what you submitted so far, should make the pack very colorful. :wink:

Maybe I'll have a go too.
Seelenquell
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Seelenquell »

this project needs a locomotion-fanpage-livery hehe
i did all models/renderings/textures myself. no conversions.

seelenquell.pytalhost.com has been reactivated from 16/07/28 till 18/05/31.. now it´s deactivated. at least there..
new URL is: http://seelenquell.125mb.com
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

Seelenquell wrote:this project needs a locomotion-fanpage-livery hehe
be my guest. :) PM me if you want the template. also, a tt-forums livery might be cool (green/grey/yellow details).
trainboy2004
Director
Director

Post by trainboy2004 »

Can i send them in .PNG format?
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

trainboy2004 wrote:Can i send them in .PNG format?
Sure, although PSD is preferred so I can edit them if needed.
trainboy2004
Director
Director

Post by trainboy2004 »

Disreguard last message, in Fireworks 8 it's possible to save in .psd format.
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

I had some free time so I rendered out the first 8 entries. Have a look in the first post and don't be scared to send in your own creations too! :wink:
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

wow some nice units there....
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Hmm, they look better then i thought :P
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

Illegal_Alien wrote:Hmm, they look better then i thought :P
that's what i thought too after rendering your NS yellow livery with that pixelated logo on the midsection. :D lol.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Well, its a hot summer here so, what about 10 livery`s before sunday from me? :P

Besides; on wich layer do i need to draw? The background one? :)
trainboy2004
Director
Director

Post by trainboy2004 »

OMG they are amazing :shock: better then i have suspected.

What is the max livery's you can send in ?
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

Illegal_Alien wrote:Well, its a hot summer here so, what about 10 livery`s before sunday from me? :P

Besides; on wich layer do i need to draw? The background one? :)
Nope, leave the background as it is, create a new layer on top if it and paint it, set the blending mode (upper right in the layers panel) from normal to multiply and the linework below will be kept. The 3D mesh layer is just there for your orientation, you can switch it off / hide it / delete it / leave it on top. It's just there so you know where the windows, doors, front, etc. are. :wink:

BTW, I'm doing a rebel alliance livery now. :)

What would be cool to have till saturday is a tt-forums livery, maybe that livery for the GTW you showed me in the other thread and why not putting the red face from your avatar on the train too? :D Hehe.
OMG they are amazing better then i have suspected.

What is the max livery's you can send in ?
Uhmmm... 10. :)

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”