[RELEASE] Tatra Electric Railways v3.6

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Well, i got enough time, and i hope i get some real good one out of it.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

Illegal_Alien wrote:Well, i got enough time, and i hope i get some real good one out of it.
I'll prepare a template for you tomorrow, you can have a go. :)
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Ok, you know how to reach me :)

Should i make a version with my avatar in it? :P
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

wow. I like this AMI train ;)
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
wyctor
Director
Director

Post by wyctor »

i thought the white dots on the engine were snow splodges :D
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

I had this idea, we could maybe create a community pack of the GTW, with liveries from people on the forum? I've sent the template to IA and if anyone else is interested, I can send them the PSD files too. When I get them back, I'll render them on the train.

Let me know. :wink:
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

Go here for the AMI GTW Community Pack challenge! :D

http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=26228
Seelenquell
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Seelenquell »

Illegal_Alien wrote:
Seelenquell wrote:i´ve made a narrow-gauge-model before. the steep slope is 12°, the normal slope 6°. :) i should have help you :D

very good model mate *thumb up*
What should i send you to start moddeling again? The WC Cup? :P Or a crate of Warsteiner ? :P
i don`t drink beer :twisted: no no. ATM i`m not making requested stuff. i model, like strongbow, for my own pleasure. hehe. because of that i make berlins s-bahn-vehicles. maybe later i will continue. :)
i did all models/renderings/textures myself. no conversions.

seelenquell.pytalhost.com has been reactivated from 16/07/28 till 18/05/31.. now it´s deactivated. at least there..
new URL is: http://seelenquell.125mb.com
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

Seelenquell wrote: i don`t drink beer :twisted: no no. ATM i`m not making requested stuff. i model, like strongbow, for my own pleasure. hehe. because of that i make berlins s-bahn-vehicles. maybe later i will continue. :)
yep, it's your free time. i do stuff for fun or money, if it's neither of that, i'm not interested. :P
wyctor
Director
Director

Post by wyctor »

Seelenquell wrote:
Illegal_Alien wrote:
Seelenquell wrote:i´ve made a narrow-gauge-model before. the steep slope is 12°, the normal slope 6°. :) i should have help you :D

very good model mate *thumb up*
What should i send you to start moddeling again? The WC Cup? :P Or a crate of Warsteiner ? :P
i don`t drink beer :twisted: no no. ATM i`m not making requested stuff. i model, like strongbow, for my own pleasure. hehe. because of that i make berlins s-bahn-vehicles. maybe later i will continue. :)
don't drink beer? big mistake :P
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

Well to make the GTW madness even worse, here's two swiss (non-fictional :wink: ) Be 2/6 trains. They'll be a part of the Tatra Railways pack when it gets released. Hope there's some swiss users who'll like this.

Btw, this was more than a simple reskin, the swiss GTWs were shorter by a window compared to the slovak GTW, plus some other small changes. They also carry a bit less passengers and have a smaller weight.

First is the MVR (Transport Montreux-Vevey-Riviera) version, then the ASm (Aare-Seeland Mobil) one.

Attachments
ingame
ingame
swissbe26.png (15.04 KiB) Viewed 5938 times
Last edited by strongbow on 20 Jul 2006 18:33, edited 1 time in total.
Seelenquell
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Seelenquell »

wow :shock:

but you cheated hehe :twisted:

seelenquell.pytalhost.com has been reactivated from 16/07/28 till 18/05/31.. now it´s deactivated. at least there..
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

Seelenquell wrote:wow :shock:

but you cheated hehe :twisted:
i always do. :wink:

another little preview before i start the rack railway EMU Bhe 4/8.
Attachments
preview
preview
tatra_preview.png (63.37 KiB) Viewed 5926 times
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

Slowly building the rack train... Depending on weather, a release might come this weekend. :wink:
Attachments
405 WIP
405 WIP
405_wip.jpg (43.9 KiB) Viewed 5923 times
Last edited by strongbow on 28 Jul 2006 21:49, edited 1 time in total.
Seelenquell
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Seelenquell »

i envy you because of your blueprints :twisted: i must build from photos hehe.. mostly..

looks good buddy :)

strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

Seelenquell wrote:i envy you because of your blueprints :twisted: i must build from photos hehe.. mostly..

looks good buddy :)
thanks! :wink: i love my precious blueprints. 8)
strongbow
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by strongbow »

WIP of the 405 rack train, tomorrow i'll add more details to the livery and make the swiss Gornergrat version as well.
Attachments
405 WIP
405 WIP
405wip.png (2.45 KiB) Viewed 5648 times
Daan Timmer
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Daan Timmer »

where would you get those blueprints anyway :shock:

"Your arguments are totally nothing.. They have so little meaning that its kind of funny you took the time to write them"
"your pixels aren't good enough to talk to me.. sorry"
"Random does not mean fair, and past results do not influence future occurrences." - Corbenn
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

I guess he is on one of those many 3D modellers websites who have mostly a big database with blueprints. But it looks good as always :)

Hmm, challenge for Strongbow and SQ?: We got the MagLev; now the Monorail :P (TT style :P) With custom stations; track and trains etc? :P

*Illegal_Alien hides as fast as he can...
Daan Timmer
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Daan Timmer »

Illegal_Alien wrote:I guess he is on one of those many 3D modellers websites who have mostly a big database with blueprints. But it looks good as always :)

Hmm, challenge for Strongbow and SQ?: We got the MagLev; now the Monorail :P (TT style :P) With custom stations; track and trains etc? :P

*Illegal_Alien hides as fast as he can...
TTO or TTD? :P

"Your arguments are totally nothing.. They have so little meaning that its kind of funny you took the time to write them"
"your pixels aren't good enough to talk to me.. sorry"
"Random does not mean fair, and past results do not influence future occurrences." - Corbenn

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”