Pictures of your games (non-OT thread)

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Marshy
Director
Director

Post by Marshy »

That airport is great, and the carpark too. But i was wondering, why are there so many cars in the car park..i mean..the station isn't exactly in the middle of a big city is it?
The Irish
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by The Irish »

Well, there are a lot of passengers waiting at the airport. The airport is feeded by buses from Wil and Aarau, and the local trains running between Schaffhausen and Freiburg also stop there and feed more passengers.

EDIT: In the meantime, I did find a solution for the Schaffhausen issue. With the forest neas Spiez doubling it's production from ~400t to over 800t, I needed double the trains, which would have lead to complete chaos and many delays to the passenger services at around Schaffhausen.
So we had to construct the this bypass. It absorps about half the wood trains in both directions.
Attachments
New Schaffhausen Bypass.png
(1.45 MiB) Downloaded 176 times
*** Ce French Train Set ***
*** Visit my transport related pictures on Flickr ***
ImageImageImageImageImage
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
"A committee is a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done" (Fred Allen 1894-1956 US radio comic).
CPCNMAN007
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by CPCNMAN007 »

A train of CN who transportation coal and iron.
Attachments
A small Marvel
A small Marvel
longest train.jpg (111.71 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
w_oute_r
Engineer
Engineer

Post by w_oute_r »

I've made a crossing which barely got any delays with 42 trains in service. Don't know if that's good, but it's enough :P
Attachments
The crossing
The crossing
Train Transit, 21 Sep 1986.png (239.6 KiB) Viewed 818 times
René van Buuren
Engineer
Engineer

Post by René van Buuren »

This is my favourite kind of junction; I designed it gradually over the past few months. I usually build it in the middle of the map, as in this case.
Attachments
Big junction.jpg
(875.76 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

René van Buuren wrote:This is my favourite kind of junction
Yes its nice... but next time try convert Your images to .png format. As You can see .jpg mess up the color. :)
René van Buuren
Engineer
Engineer

Post by René van Buuren »

ISA wrote:
René van Buuren wrote:This is my favourite kind of junction
Yes its nice... but next time try convert Your images to .png format. As You can see .jpg mess up the color. :)
Ok, I'll do that.
Ameecher
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ameecher »

ISA wrote: Yes its nice... but next time try convert Your images to .png format. As You can see .jpg mess up the color. :)
The same goes for CPCNMAN007, use PNG, it's smaller size and better quality.
Samwise
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Samwise »

Here are some more screenies from my latest game (see few pages back).
The dock has grown a lot, and in 1978 even a northern area was build with a factory. Unfortunately, no screenshot of that (will make that soon).
Attachments
Pieter Transport, 30th Jun 1977.png
And a second pic. Basically the same as the previous one. Though, you can see an airplane flying above the dock. This airplane is heading for Passenger Transfer Point #1, the main airport for Al Kharijah. This airport is just outside the city, getting fee
(274.73 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
Pieter Transport, 2nd Jun 1977.png
As you can see oil docks are added, same goes for diamonds. Also, the Food Loading Point #2 Station has been increased to 6 platforms.
(272.39 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
Lloyd Wolf
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Lloyd Wolf »

Started a new game recently. Six years into the game and I've got a nice little passenger network going. And what better way to visit a network than by taking an express train along the main line.

1) Gardhead is our company's first station, the first complete line being a point to point between Gardhead and Rutburg. That line has since been lengthened to Muntbridge in the north. Here we have train 107E (1 being the line number, 7 being the train number, E indicating that it is an express) headed nonstop for Muntbridge.

2) 107E passes through a somewhat obsolete checkpoint. Benfingburg Springs has expanded considerably since game start. Originally being connected to Rutburg by doodlebug, it is now the terminus of line 2, running from Benfingburg Springs to Dronfingly Market in the northeast. You can see one of the Beinfingburg locals, 204L, pulling into the terminus.

3) Another local train, 101L, headed by a ten wheeler, pulls out of Rutburg, en route to Gardhead. 107E has turned towards the northwest, having passed through Rutburg. Passing on the left is 108E, a sister express train running in the opposite direction. It will also run nonstop through Rutburg and onto Gardhead.
Attachments
BKS43001.png (262.37 KiB) Viewed 3826 times
BKS43003.png
BKS43003.png (264.13 KiB) Viewed 3823 times
BKS43002.png
BKS43002.png (268.54 KiB) Viewed 3823 times
||Linkxors||NW||DA||BS||MJ||
Lloyd Wolf
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Lloyd Wolf »

Continued.

4) Bradinghattan junction sees the main line splitting into two. Line 1 from Gardhead continues on the left, while Line 2, from Benfingburg Springs, continues on the right, running through Bradinghattan and terminating at Dronfingly Market. A local train, 206L, can barely be seen stopping at Bradinghattan.

5) Finally, 107E, hidden partially by trees, arrives at Muntbridge. On the way back down to Gardhead it will run as a local, whereas 108E does the opposite, running down as an express, and up as a local. Muntbridge is the terminus of two lines: Line 1 from the south, and Line 3 from the north. The express train 312E can be seen heading up to Line 3's northern terminus.

As of the current year, Lines 1, 2 and 3 each have two express trains and two locals. All express trains only run express in one direction, running as locals back to their home station. Local trains stop at all stations.

Express trains on Lines 1 and 2 are hauled by Pacifics, locals on these lines are hauled by 4-6-0's. On Line 3, however, because it is somewhat longer than the other two lines, express trains are hauled by Mountains, whereas the locals are hauled by Pacifics.
Attachments
BKS43005.png
BKS43005.png (254.24 KiB) Viewed 3811 times
BKS43004.png
BKS43004.png (256.56 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

Seems to be a sprite bug with the semaphore in BKS43004.png.
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

White Rabbit wrote:Seems to be a sprite bug with the semaphore in BKS43004.png.
Yeah, that'd be because he's using an old version of the signals.

Lloyd, have you got the combined graphics pack from TTDPatch website? It puts all of the compulsory graphics (signals[w], trkfound[w] etc) into one GRF, which the original track-foundation graphics paramaters work for, and has the latest versions of all sprites.

I do remember that semaphore bug being fixed a long time ago by MB, so it's an old GRF 'causing the fault.
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
PikkaBird
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Post by PikkaBird »

Raichase wrote:
White Rabbit wrote:Seems to be a sprite bug with the semaphore in BKS43004.png.
Yeah, that'd be because he's using an old version of the signals.
Actually, the original version of the combined grf had that bug, because I was using an older version of MB's grf. I believe Dalestan fixed the one currently on ttdpatch.net.
Lloyd Wolf
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Lloyd Wolf »

Wow. I can't believe I didn't see that sprite bug.

I played fifteen years before I read the above posts and realized that the signals were bugged like that.

And yeah, it was probably because I was using the original version of the combined base graphics set. I downloaded the updated version and it got fixed.
RVD
Engineer
Engineer

Post by RVD »

im new here, but this is my first big junction (dont know if it would actually work though...):
Attachments
SCR2.PCX
(289.13 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
Ameecher
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ameecher »

If you use software like Irfanview (which you can get free) to convert the image to PNG we don't have to download the pictures every time.

I think the complexity of that junction may be it's downfall. I mean, does it actually work?

Edit: I now will post a quick screenie of the new depots that I drew.
If anyone uses TT for Dos and also OTTD, Please PM, if you would like to test the DOS version.
Attachments
newdepot.png
newdepot.png (89.85 KiB) Viewed 3395 times
Last edited by Ameecher on 26 Oct 2006 20:06, edited 1 time in total.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Screenshot of a current multplayer game in OpenTTD;
Attachments
PurnoLines, 2 Aug 1987.png
PurnoLines, 2 Aug 1987.png (177.67 KiB) Viewed 780 times
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Jezulkim
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Jezulkim »

Ameecher wrote:Edit: I now will post a quick screenie of the new depots that I drew.
Wow :shock: they look better in game than I thought.

Purno, nice screenshot, too :) it reminds me of my "network scenario".
In order to protect the visitors of this site,
TTO Full Conversion!
This post has been lol 1337 times.
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

Ameecher wrote:If you use software like Irfanview (which you can get free) to convert the image to PNG we don't have to download the pictures every time.

I think the complexity of that junction may be it's downfall. I mean, does it actually work?

Edit: I now will post a quick screenie of the new depots that I drew.
If anyone uses TT for Dos and also OTTD, Please PM, if you would like to test the DOS version.
Very nice work!

Also, is this not the sexiest DMU EVER? It's Pikka's Sprinter from the UKRS
Attachments
SCR305.png
SCR305.png (34.17 KiB) Viewed 3286 times
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club

Return to “Screenshots”