San Andreas MultiPlayer (SAMP)

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

ssbn742 wrote:(any naming restrtions? if so ill just use my real name) :D
Well, if you don't use special characters and don't pick offensive names, and preferebly choose something pronouncable, it should be fine. :D
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
nicfer
Director
Director

Post by nicfer »

Well I post here because two days ago my SAMP worked normally but now it refuses to load with this error message:

gta_sa.exe - application error

Click in OK for end this program

When I try to load normally GTA:SA nothing happens. Even tried reinstalling with no sucess. The situation is equal with the dvd in the drive or no. Anybody has got any idea?

P.S.: that only happens with the crack but with the original exe it tells me that I need the correct cd because my cd is a pirate copy. So I'm trapped.
Sorry for my english I am argentinian
TTO don't crashes in Windows XP; XP crashes TTO

Formerly known as UnderBuilder.

MyMiniCity
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Eh.. No idea why that happens. Make sure gta_sa.exe and samp.exe are located where they should be. If it doesn't help, maybe reinstall?
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
trainboy2004
Director
Director

Post by trainboy2004 »

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=733.0

For all your problems :wink: .

Or else you maybee shood try another crack. :oops:
nicfer
Director
Director

Post by nicfer »

Chill: I installed SAMP in the same location that GTA San Andreas and it worked so and before it worked normally and the next day the game started to crash me and:
UnderBuilder wrote:Even tried reinstalling with no success
trainboy: I will consider that. And I tried 3 different cracks with no success.

MyMiniCity
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Downloaded some kind of mod, like Overhaul or s0beit?
My Scenarios:
nicfer
Director
Director

Post by nicfer »

Never mind. I found the solution in the SAMP forums (more accurately, the link that provided trainboy). I deleted the gta_sa.set file in the san andreas user files folder in my documents and it returned to work. Equally thanks to all who helped me.

MyMiniCity
Saibot
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Saibot »

Chrill wrote:Downloaded some kind of mod, like Overhaul or s0beit?
And get him accused of hacking from the first moment?
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Saibot wrote:
Chrill wrote:Downloaded some kind of mod, like Overhaul or s0beit?
And get him accused of hacking from the first moment?
Agreed, how can an admin on a RPG server advice someone who wants to play on that server to install a hack/mod? Bit silly of your Chrill :wink:
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

What? I was just thinking of some of the mods I use :mrgreen:

Naah, seriously, don't use any of those
My Scenarios:
Zeak
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by Zeak »

Hmm mods speaking of which (for VC) i started making melbourne took foreva and moomapper kept crashing but played Multyplayer with a few friends in the chunk of the city I managed to make was the best fun but took me 6 months to do about 12 blocks of the city but it looked good but the cars are what made it look grate. Maby one day ill try again but with SA because you get loads more room to play with.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

GTA Vice City and before were only cities. What I like about San Andreas is that there's also countrysides between the cities. :)
Image Image
Killer 11
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Killer 11 »

I should be able to try this multiplayer soonish but the only thing i hate in GTA gameplay wise is that cars are WAYYY too fragile for me, to have fun i like to go on a masacre by car and cars in gta just go boom too fast i preffered the way cars were in gta 1 and 2, you could smash the for quite some time.
Saibot
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Saibot »

San Andreas Multiplayer 0.2 Public beta is out!!
Here.

It has many new features, including trams, trains, tire popping, synced sirens and so on.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Oh cool, I should play sometime again :D
Image Image
Saibot
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Saibot »

You really should :P
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

I know, last time I tried I couldn't connect. And I'm recently kinda addicted to WoW :oops:
Image Image
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Meh.. 0.2 is disappointing.. I can't wait till we can actually RP on 0.2
My Scenarios:
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Chrill wrote:Meh.. 0.2 is disappointing.. I can't wait till we can actually RP on 0.2
RP isn't running 0.2? :?
Image Image
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

0.2 is only beta as of now. Only the official DM servers uses 0.2 now
My Scenarios:

Return to “Off-Topic”