San Andreas MultiPlayer (SAMP)

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Chrill

Post by Chrill »

It's all mine, Purno has never been on server, EVAR!

*hides*
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Chrill wrote:It's all mine, Purno has never been on server, EVAR!

*hides*
You silly comrade.

Bratva (Russian Mafia) is mine too.

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Naah, silly me..

Syn Purnov Perzovsky, is it? :P
My Scenarios:
Saibot
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Saibot »

oo, I know a bad word in Russian :P

Anyways, maybe I should go visit the Screenshot topic with a picture or two from this game? :)
jvassie
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by jvassie »

Yes definetly Sai :wink:
(British) Modular Stations Set - Thread: | Website:
Swiss Set - Thread: | Website:
Route Map Creator
My Screenshot Thread
Saibot
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Saibot »

*gets out his collection of almost 700 SA:MP screens*

Btw, I should mention that the server has got a password again.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Yeah, but password is public on the forum.

We still need more people for the Russian mafia gang. Any more people interested being in a mafia clan with Chrill, Kirk, Sacro and me on a RPG server?
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
jvassie
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by jvassie »

Well i definetly would if i could get a copy of GTA:SA... :(
(British) Modular Stations Set - Thread: | Website:
Swiss Set - Thread: | Website:
Route Map Creator
My Screenshot Thread
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Born Acorn »

It's only £14.99 on Play.com

It's £14.97 (not including postage, and that Super Saver delivery is poo) on Amazon.com

I feel like I'm advertising. :p
Last edited by Born Acorn on 04 Feb 2007 00:33, edited 2 times in total.
nicfer
Director
Director

Post by nicfer »

I second jamesvassie. I only have got GTA:VC and for installing GTA:SA I need a dvd drive or purchase the 5 cds version but I don't want that because will be too complicated :(. Better I wait for my next PC or go to a cybercafe that has got it :).
Sorry for my english I am argentinian
TTO don't crashes in Windows XP; XP crashes TTO

Formerly known as UnderBuilder.

MyMiniCity
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

I know a way of getting it. Albeit my way you end up waiting 4 days for it to er.... "arrive" through the intatwebz.... 3.9Gb is A LOT to um... "have delivered from the back of a truck" on the intarwebz...

get the drift?

** TT-F DOES NOT CONDONE OR ENDORSE "arrive"ing or "Have delivered from the back of a truck" in anyway, it is the sole opinion of the poster.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

UnderBuilder wrote:I second jamesvassie. I only have got GTA:VC and for installing GTA:SA I need a dvd drive or purchase the 5 cds version but I don't want that because will be too complicated :(. Better I wait for my next PC or go to a cybercafe that has got it :).
Well, if you could somehow obtain an .iso file (wether legal or not), and get a tool which creates a virtual dvd drive (which are available for free at the internet), you won't need to have a real dvd drive (which would come in handy anywyas, nowadays), nor have do you need to purchase the 5 cds version. :wink:
Image Image
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

UnderBuilder wrote:I second jamesvassie. I only have got GTA:VC and for installing GTA:SA I need a dvd drive or purchase the 5 cds version but I don't want that because will be too complicated :(. Better I wait for my next PC or go to a cybercafe that has got it :).
*cough* Daemon Tools *cough*
My Scenarios:
Blackandy
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Blackandy »

Purno wrote:Well, if you could somehow obtain an .iso file (wether legal or not), and get a tool which creates a virtual dvd drive (which are available for free at the internet), you won't need to have a real dvd drive (which would come in handy anywyas, nowadays), nor have do you need to purchase the 5 cds version. :wink:
It could take some time for him to download it, but it'd be worth the wait IMO :) since the RPG Server is really fun
Well if you can't get SA:MP, then you should atleast get VC:MP, maybe theres a RPGing server there too :wink:
NitrousX
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by NitrousX »

well ive played on the server given in the first post, well at first i didn't really get it but now i understand that youre playing gangster etc.

Ive not been able to download the things from the GTA garage or whatever its called, but ok, is it possible to run your own server on a lan network ??
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

NitrousX wrote:well ive played on the server given in the first post, well at first i didn't really get it but now i understand that youre playing gangster etc.

Ive not been able to download the things from the GTA garage or whatever its called, but ok, is it possible to run your own server on a lan network ??
Probably, but it needs some script, or something. I don't know the details about it.
Image Image
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

NitrousX wrote:well ive played on the server given in the first post, well at first i didn't really get it but now i understand that youre playing gangster etc.

SA:MP Servers need A LOT of coding skill from you as well. Especially if you want to customize it in anyway.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
Rushed
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Rushed »

i run a server on a lan with some mates occasionaly, the code isnt to hard, depending on what you want to do.

great fun
NitrousX
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by NitrousX »

I would like to be able to run around the whole map with some people, steal cars, shoot, raid etc etc. Would be nice to have traffic and pedestrians though.

It should be something like a free roam but the same as the singleplayer game.
ssbn742
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by ssbn742 »

once i, free up some space on my HD, get GTA:SA (IE:get dad to buy it) and DL that thing for multi player, may i join your server (any naming restrtions? if so ill just use my real name) :D
I am a furry, dont like it? Kiss my soft furry tail!
Oh! And dont be a hater because of it...
SLIPKNOT POWER! MAGGOT FOR LIFE!
Last edited by ssbn742 on Thursday January 18, 2576 12:26 am from the orbiting Abaddon Class Battleship "Wait And Bleed"; edited 3 times in total

Return to “Off-Topic”